My BEST vape ever!

gimly

Hello everyone! I just heard about this site...so here is my new Silver Surfer Vaporizer! I got it about 3 weeks ago and I like it alot :D

IMG_1966.jpg

IMG_1975.jpg

IMG_1977.jpg

gimly,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Did you win that in an eBay auction? I was bidding for an identical one for a bargain price a few weeks ago but I was outbid every time.

Welcome to the world of vaporizing, I can't attest the SSV is the best vape ever, as their is 'no best vape ever', but I can tell you vaporizing does rock! :D

SpiralArchitect,

gimly

SpiralArchitect said:
Did you win that in an eBay auction? I was bidding for an identical one for a bargain price a few weeks ago but I was outbid every time.

Welcome to the world of vaporizing, I can't attest the SSV is the best vape ever, as their is 'no best vape ever', but I can tell you vaporizing does rock! :D
nope wasnt me, but thanks for the welcome :)

gimly,

max

Out to lunch
It's now Lounge qualified. Sorry for the thread change gimley. Believe me it's better this way. ;)

vc, does that funky configuration of 76 PDs have a meaning that I'm missing?

max,

KeepCalm

Reindeer, reindeer, reindeer
max said:
Can't you see it? Don't you understand the significance of the number 76?

KeepCalm,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
You seriously counted them all? I was going to double check your count then I figured it might be a trap. :lol:

SpiralArchitect,

max

Out to lunch
I used to work part time as an inventory auditor. Did it for years and got good at counting large blocks of merchandise with my eyes. After I quit it took quite a while to stop myself from counting cans when I went into a grocery store. :/ Even now, those PD icons, all nicely stacked and lined up, were too much to resist. ;pd; :luv:

max,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
^ :uhoh: :D

You've gotta think like a nerd. Copy the post into your text editor, do a find and replace. 3 seconds. So what if I can't count without a computer.

snap20081231013330yi9.gif

Code:
                      dM
                      MMr
                     4MMML                  .
                     MMMMM.                xf
     .              "M6MMM               .MM-
      Mh..          +MM5MMM            .MMMM
      .MMM.         .MMMMML.          MMMMMh
       )MMMh.        MM5MMM         MMMMMMM
        3MMMMx.     'MMM3MMf      xnMMMMMM"
        '*MMMMM      MMMMMM.     nMMMMMMP"
          *MMMMMx    "MMM5M\    .MMMMMMM=
           *MMMMMh   "MMMMM"   JMMMMMMP
             MMMMMM   GMMMM.  dMMMMMM            .
              MMMMMM  "MMMM  .MMMMM(        .nnMP"
   ..          *MMMMx  MMM"  dMMMM"    .nnMMMMM*
    "MMn...     'MMMMr 'MM   MMM"   .nMMMMMMM*"
     "4MMMMnn..   *MMM  MM  MMP"  .dMMMMMMM""
       ^MMMMMMMMx.  *ML "M .M*  .MMMMMM**"
          *PMMMMMMhn. *x > M  .MMMM**""
             ""**MMMMhx/.h/ .=*"
                      .3P"%M.
                      nP     Mn
Count that.

:) :| :( :D :o ;) :/ :p :lol: :mad: :rolleyes: :cool: :brow: :ko: :uhoh: :ninja: :peace: :2c: :luv: :cry: :wave: :huh: :shrug: :drool: :doh: :tup: :evil: :science: :bowdown: :lmao: :rofl: :disgust: :cuss: :bang: :horse: :puke: :whip: :spliff: :party: :popcorn: :cheers: :ssv: ;pd; :buzz: :leaf::) :| :( :D :o ;) :/ :p :lol: :mad: :rolleyes: :cool: :brow: :ko: :uhoh: :ninja: :peace: :2c: :luv: :cry: :wave: :huh: :shrug: :drool: :doh: :tup: :evil: :science: :bowdown: :lmao: :rofl: :disgust: :cuss: :bang: :horse: :puke: :whip: :spliff: :party: :popcorn: :cheers: :ssv: ;pd; :buzz: :leaf::) :| :( :D :o ;) :/ :p :lol: :mad: :rolleyes: :cool: :brow: :ko: :uhoh: :ninja: :peace: :2c: :luv: :cry: :wave: :huh: :shrug: :drool: :doh: :tup: :evil: :science: :bowdown: :lmao: :rofl: :disgust: :cuss: :bang: :horse: :puke: :whip: :spliff: :party: :popcorn: :cheers: :ssv: ;pd; :buzz: :leaf:
:bigleaf:

:buzz::buzz::buzz: :buzz: :buzz: :buzz::buzz::buzz:
:buzz: :buzz::buzz::buzz: :buzz:
:buzz: :buzz: :buzz: :buzz::buzz::buzz:

I'm sorry.

vtac,

youdontknowme

gimly i love that avatar and quickly saved it to my collection of designs to silkscreen on to shirts when im back at school.

youdontknowme,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
max said:
hahahaha sorry missed these posts ... nah just me being faded and stoked with my little PD. It is an interesting shape though.

stickstones said:
vc...you never answered the question...is that a shape with the PD's?
Why ** Que X-files music ** you seeing something I'm not sticks :uhoh:

:lol: :p :lol:

vaporcloud,
Top Bottom