Most Vaporized People (MVPs) ?

sessnet

Noob Saibot
Who do you think are the top ten people, who have owned/tried the most Vaporizers on fuck combustion? Can you even think of ten?

Vape hoarders and extreme cases of VAS count :)

sessnet,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Max, CDS, Vtac(?), momofthegoons (even though they are all zaps), uhm, J.R.(R.)Tokin hasn't been here that long but is making up grounds rapidly, Gonzo(even though they are all underdogs), Vitolo, Stickstones, Stonemonkey, FLskwat/Rafsomething (they seem to share them all so I count them as one).

I think I'm there, what do I win?

sessnet

Noob Saibot
I am only sure about Vitolo, because he has mentioned he has a hallway of vapes, and has tried many. There was another dude that came here who owned a Vape Bar so he had the opportunity to try many different kinds too. I wonder if there is any one else on that level?

What do you want to win? :)

sessnet,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
images

There must be a retailer that has tried the lot. If I were a retailer I would, and keep up to date with new releases.

WatTyler,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
OTA, I'm honored to have made your list. :lol:

Hey, look at my signature..... not all Zaps...

momofthegoons,

Gonzo

Slightly Stoopid
My VAS took hold again this week :lol: Instead of buying glass like many others I picked up a Classic Gnome from CDS and a Cloud from B. VAS is no laughing matter I assure you :D

Gonzo,

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
Max, CDS, Vtac(?), momofthegoons (even though they are all zaps), uhm, J.R.(R.)Tokin hasn't been here that long but is making up grounds rapidly, Gonzo(even though they are all underdogs), Vitolo, Stickstones, Stonemonkey, FLskwat/Rafsomething (they seem to share them all so I count them as one).

the vape gods
:bowdown: :bowdown::bowdown:

ilovebOObs,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
I think there is a little difference between a retailer and a true vaporist. There can be both, and i think it should be encouraged but for me there is something to say for the people who just colect and try so many vaporizers just because they love it. :)

vorrange,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Nah.... I've always been a Zapolina, but if you look back there's history before and after. But, that said, I do tend to have a history of favoring the Zaps. All good stuff. :D Hey, there was a time that I said "never" to glass and look at me now; I'm enchanted with glass. It just goes to show there are never too many vapes in a person's life. It's all a learning process, and you're never educated enough. :lol:

momofthegoons,
Reactions: ilovebOObs

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
i think mvp shouldn't be someone with just lots of vapes, but someone who gaves back by doing reviews, videos/pic, mods that kind of stuff. i really dig vitolo videos and style so i vote for him. also i gotta gave props to J.R.R., his collections is nuts and i'm loving all your vids too. keep up the great work guys.

ilovebOObs,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
My first vote would be for Vito also. He gives so much to the community and is so knowledgeable about the different types of vapes. And who doesn't love to wake up to a vid from Uncle Vito? :D

momofthegoons,

Gonzo

Slightly Stoopid
Vito's videos are actually what persuaded me to buy my first vaporizer. My sister and I would smoke blunts while watching his videos and were finally convinced one day to try vaping.

Raf007

Retailer
Woaoww honored that Flskwat and I made the list too :mrgreen:

If there is/would be a vote I too would vote for Vitolo because he gives back a lot here and on others forums...and for MomOTG for being so nice with so many lurkers around here.

If we can be of any help we will gladely any question.
Also to be completely clear, our passion and love for vapes lead us to start a business that is vape related. So eventhough I do not post as one with my account (and neither does Flskwat) we are also "retailers" now.

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
I'll slap a vote down for Vitolo as well. Similar to Gonzo, Vitolo's vids and posts pushed me over the edge to get my MFLB, which I effing love.

bOObsy gets honorary mention from me since he's taken time via PM to help me. But all those mentioned here are solid, and I've learned from them.

:bowdown:

Vapinghole,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
At first, I thought I would always be happy with my MFLB. But, after watching so many videos, with Solos in them, the milk shots they give you, and what looks to be very good efficiency... I'm thinking I want one... bad. Can't see myself ever having a vape "collection" though.

Think anything and everything is going to have to wait until Christmas and then only if Christmas cash doesn't have to pay debts. We'll see. I really just want a nice piece of glass now. I broke the cheap ass 11-arm 14" tube I had, which even a POS... still gave nice smooth hits. Seem like everything I still own, that hasn't broke... is too harsh for me, anymore. I love my MiO, but should have shopped a bit more and probably ordered something off the Cheap Thread. Too small and only downstem perc. Its too small to mount an AC.

BigDaddyVapor,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Well, It was largely Vito's posts which inspired me to get an SSV - Which was the Vape that gave me VAS (well, it was my first proper vape [I don't count the crappy dome one I had before that], so it could just be vaping itself that gave me VAS)...
And having VAS developed into G(lass)AS...
So blame Vito for everything in my sig :lol:

Frederick McGuire,

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
OMG I'm on the list??
AHA, very honored!

Yes as stated by Raf007... We are first vape enthusiasts who try to test every new interesting product and we think we have a mission to spread the "good word" and the quality vapes all around EUrope!

I will confirm all the prayers about VIto and CDS as their posts are always very measured and objective!

EDIT: BTW, OTA, you should be on that list too my friend!

FLskwat,

weedemon

enthusiast
OTA nailed it for number of vapes owed i think!
IAmKrazy2 should be on the list too though.

Others I'd mention for MVP

WatTyler (has an awesome inquisitive mind and adds great input)
AbysmalVapor (thinks outside the box and has a lot of experience to pull from)
Frederick McGuire (has an awesome inquisitive mind and adds great input too)
Stu (lots of experience with many vapes and very helpful!)
IlovebOObs (for his pictures and reviews)
Vaporboxed (More because he comes to mind when i think of new vaporizers being discovered and posted here on fc)
t-dub (great dude very helpful)
Chadx (this guy posts great videos and is pretty damn funny too! always love reading your stuff :p)

I could go on and on here though:p

Top Bottom