Mobius Glass

vv132

hey guys so i took your advice got the clear matrix bub, (bigger can one), still getting used to it. Its a change from my sheldon black 6 shooter. Wondering if green gets in the matrix perc if its hard to clean out.
Also If any of you used a carbon filter with ur mobius? If so could you recommend any that you dont have to use a screen but instead it has built in slits like the Mcfinns. Thinking about getting the 18mm Mcfinn CF any of you try it out? or have any better suggestions?

vv132,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
With vaping, I've never had anything stuck in the matrix.

Pretty much everything under the water line stays clean.

Frederick McGuire,

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
I was actually thinking of buying a ion reti, these deals are too great. I hope they restock. I see they have an ion matrix available. Is there a taste difference between the clear and ion matrix. I would consider buying another matrix perc if it differs in some way, mainly taste. (Clear and Ion matrix)

Ref Fred's post #1151 above. The difference with the Clear vs the Ion is the bigger can and larger bore. It's just at my comfort limit to fill the Clear's can and still clear it (it can help to "prime" your hit, depending on your vape; this works well with e.g. the Cloud). I don't detect any taste difference, but then again the quality of my herb is not top-shelf. The matrix in the Clear is slightly larger, and if it has the "160 holes" same as the Ion's, then I guess there is a slight difference in the diffusion although I don't really notice it. The Reti is actually probably better if going for max taste; I have an original style Clear Reti and it hits beautifully, a very gentle chug vs the Matrix's fizz.

Live-N-Learn

Higher, Higher, Baby...
Yeah, I wanted to add the ion reti to the squad so I can get some good taste to match with the punch of my matrix. Its out of stock on ALT. I was gonna order from kulture but after seeing the sale, I will wait it out to see if there will be a restock. I was really anxious this past week adding it to my cart and all. I was fiending!

Live-N-Learn,

filteredhead

take10 discount code will get you 10% off any mobius piece from Kulture. I didn't run the numbers but since am in CA it may have even been cheaper to have gotten the Clear Reti from kulture+10% discount versus ALT+15% due to sales tax and additional shipping cost (and it was out of stock at alt).

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
hey guys so i took your advice got the clear matrix bub, (bigger can one), still getting used to it. Its a change from my sheldon black 6 shooter. Wondering if green gets in the matrix perc if its hard to clean out.
Also If any of you used a carbon filter with ur mobius? If so could you recommend any that you dont have to use a screen but instead it has built in slits like the Mcfinns. Thinking about getting the 18mm Mcfinn CF any of you try it out? or have any better suggestions?
i use a mcfinn's w/ a little organic cotton as well

Bob Loblaw,

xian22

take10 discount code will get you 10% off any mobius piece from Kulture. I didn't run the numbers but since am in CA it may have even been cheaper to have gotten the Clear Reti from kulture+10% discount versus ALT+15% due to sales tax and additional shipping cost (and it was out of stock at alt).
If by CA you mean California and not Canada, ATL would be a bit cheaper due to Kulture's shipping cost. The Ion Reti is OOS at Kulture too. I had the Reti in my cart at Kulture and it was just under $310.00 shipped. Price today would be approx. $281 total shipped to Ca from ATL.

xian22,

xian22

If by CA you mean California and not Canada, ATL would be a bit cheaper due to Kulture's shipping cost. The Ion Reti is OOS at Kulture too. I had the Reti in my cart at Kulture and it was just under $310.00 shipped. Price today would be approx. $281 total shipped to Ca from ATL.
Sorry, my bad, completely forgot to take the 10% Kulture coupon into account. With the 10% coupon, price between Kulture and ATL is about the same.

xian22,

Live-N-Learn

Higher, Higher, Baby...
Not gonna lie, having the ion reti out of stock on both sites is actually making me feel better. I was going crazy, still am, just more slowly now. Ahhhh, I need to stop this, I'm already tricking myself into pulling the trigger once they stock again. I cant get enough, I want more!!!!! LOL

Live-N-Learn,

mlo4sho

I just picked up a mobius ion matrix....$281 supa sweet 4/20 this year! my first piece of glass.
Ditto same here. I've hit several bongs but never a bubbler and never anything like this! I couldn't resist when I saw it in stock and with 15% off. I originally had my eye on the Ion Reti but it's been OOS for a while so I decided to grab the Matrix while I could. Don't think I'll be disappointed. Can't wait :)

filteredhead

The order total shows $313.37 for Mobius Clear Reti bub from kulture+10% discount including shipping to california. It still shows as available so there must more in-stock.

filteredhead,
Where do you guys tend to keep your water level in the Matrix? I've found even raising it 3-5mm above shown in the picture below still gives little to no drag.
Pe0cQLB.jpg

Same question for any ion reti owners- how high do you typically fill it?

TIA

UpUpandAway,

C-weed

lol...aqua lab is already out of stock again! sooo glad that i got in on this run.Woooo Hooo! Once again, thanks FC!

C-weed,
Reactions: lreindl
Due to the variance in dimensions of glass pieces, aren't everyone's sandblasted logos at different distances from the top of the perc (ie these might not be the best reference points)?

Or is the variance is so small that it doesn't matter?

UpUpandAway,
Top Bottom