Mobius Glass

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
My "You can only have 1" would be my Clear matrix bub.
True Zero Drag, great amounts of diffusion, and a nice can size - not so big you cant milk and clear in 1 breath, but still a significant volume to clear at the end of the pull.
With the ion, it feels more like I'm drawing the vapor into my lungs, with less of a chamber to clear at the end, but functionally it is very similar to the bigger one.

The stereo has a little bit of drag at the beginning of the pull, not much, just enough to get the water into the top chamber.
The diffusion feels a bit rougher than the matrix bubs, which feel like a smooth gentle purr.

I quite like the stereo, but I have a 60t, and I've really been wanting a 65b, so I'm thinking I might sell it and trade-up.

I mainly use my LSV with my glassware, it has very little drag, is very easy to mate with glass, and gives plenty of clouds.
I'll probably be converting to the cloud once they come out here, but the LSV is a great vape for glass.
I also use my Solo with them, but the restricted draw of the solo means that the percs will not be firing fully.

noserub

The Earl of Indica
Nice...I have the opportunity to pickup a 60t and have been debating. There are at least 3 other pieces I've seriously looked at but it's a pretty good deal. I don't need quite that much volume, but I can handle it ;)

Those 65bs are hard to find...I've never seen one.

Thanks for your input. BTW which one is your daily driver? still the clear matrix?

noserub,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
I don't have a daily driver for glass, I switch it up between most of my pieces.

Just yesterday I used my lattice, DG mini can, cyclone mini tube w/ name brand A/C, my stereo matrix, and a home-made 1 metre tall water piece made out of a novelty drinking cup :tup:

The clear matrix is probably my most used piece, but I can go weeks without using it if I'm rocking some of my other pieces.

Frederick McGuire,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

vv132

hey so i got my heart set on a mobius just cant a make a decision on which one.

Cant decide between the two: 60m stemless stero matrix or clear matrix bub perc. I would be using it for only flowers and moving up and down stairs with the piece they are both relatively within 100 bucks, so price is not an issue. Was thinking bub would be easier to clean? For people that tried both any suggestions?

thanks much appreciated. these are kind of hard to find also instock

vv132,

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
both are great pieces, i think it really comes down to the volume you can comfortably clear. i went in to buy a stereo but ended up getting an ion, hahahah i recommend hitting them both if you can.

ilovebOObs,

vv132

yea not possible for me to test em out, as no one has em around here...that i know of course haha

vv132,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I recently had both and the clear bub was definitely easier to clean and hit, both have about the same volume. I'd say the bub hits smoother. It is a tough choice though. I just found I didn't like the tube style as much. If I do get another mobius one day, it may end up being the ion, due to the can size. I just won't be able to use it as my desk piece. But for now I'm having to take a break from spending $.

tip: I used wine corks to plug up the openings when cleaning.

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
yea i'm not a fan of the tube style either, but i do find their disk perc tubes to be a really nice volume, if only they made a bub like that.

toros23

Mobius reload at ALT.. With discount, kind of hard to not pick up a backup to replace the backup I sold!!

toros23,
Reactions: JLG

toros23

Only wish I had picked mine up that cheap! They have a bunch (at least 10 earlier), so should be a lot of happy folks after today..

toros23,

Anonymouse

Sith I care
They haven't put any of those up yet today. I'd keep watching if you are in the market..

Well, I was about to grab an Ion Matrix... You think they might put some 65bs up? I'd definitely prefer one of those if I'm only getting one piece, and if I get an Ion I'll probably just stop there. :/ Hrm...

Anonymouse,

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
Well, I was about to grab an Ion Matrix... You think they might put some 65bs up? I'd definitely prefer one of those if I'm only getting one piece, and if I get an Ion I'll probably just stop there. :/ Hrm...

I wouldn't hold my breath for a 65b. A lot of folks have been looking for a long while, with no luck.

Interesting that ALT is running "Special Price" offers on Mobius. I don't recall that being done before. The Ion Matrix at $50 off is a very good deal. I wonder if this portends a new series being released on the 20th?

oldiebutgoodie,

Hoops

I gave up on the 65b a long time ago, but I couldn't pass up the Ion this time. I would not be surprised to see a new line in the coming weeks though, we'll know soon enough.

Hoops,

toros23

Interesting that ALT is running "Special Price" offers on Mobius. I don't recall that being done before. The Ion Matrix at $50 off is a very good deal. I wonder if this portends a new series being released on the 20th?

It is a special on everything in the store, think it runs through 4/20. They just happen to get some Mobius in stock during sale and gotta love em for not holding them back until after sale.

Live-N-Learn

Higher, Higher, Baby...
I was actually thinking of buying a ion reti, these deals are too great. I hope they restock. I see they have an ion matrix available. Is there a taste difference between the clear and ion matrix. I would consider buying another matrix perc if it differs in some way, mainly taste. (Clear and Ion matrix)

Live-N-Learn,
Top Bottom