Mobius Glass

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
They seem to have a bunch.. I think I was able to add more than 10 Ion matrix and I think 12 or 13 reti to my cart earlier.

Fred - Do you still use the Ion reti much? I am really happy with my matrix perc but was eying the reti and know you have both.

I don't think it takes it out of their system till its actually paid for, so even if they only have 1, you might be able to add as many to the cart as you want :shrug:

I don't have an ion reti, just the clear.
I love it but use my matrix far more often.

I go through phases with the reti, sometimes I look at it and can't even think of letting it go, then other times I look at it and think that it's $330 worth of really nice glass I don't use too often, that I could re-invest in a newer piece... :shrug:

So basically the reti is awesome, but I almost always find myself reaching for the matrix.

Oh, and I just pulled the trigger on a matrix ion from alt :tup: AND my 60t arrived today :D

Mobius...:mmmm:

Reveen

I don't think it takes it out of their system till its actually paid for, so even if they only have 1, you might be able to add as many to the cart as you want :shrug:

I don't have an ion reti, just the clear.

I go through phases with the reti, sometimes I look at it and can't even think of letting it go, then other times I look at it and think that it's $330 worth of really nice glass I don't use too often, that I could re-invest in a newer piece... :shrug:

So basically the reti is awesome, but I almost always find myself reaching for the matrix.

Oh, and I just pulled the trigger on a matrix ion from alt :tup: AND my 60t arrived today :D

Mobius...:mmmm:

You have quite the awesome collection going on!

Reveen,

toros23

Hey Fred - Congrats on new purchase and thanks for info. I think I am going to hold off for an Ion with facet matrix disk.. : )

BTW - The ALT shopping cart has always been accurate for me. If they only have one of an item that is all you can add to your cart. Looks like they are already down to 2 Ion Matrix, crazy popular piece for sure.

Reveen

Hey Fred - Congrats on new purchase and thanks for info. I think I am going to hold off for an Ion with facet matrix disk.. : )

BTW - The ALT shopping cart has always been accurate for me. If they only have one of an item that is all you can add to your cart. Looks like they are already down to 2 Ion Matrix, crazy popular piece for sure.

I'm sure they will all be bought within a day or two. I even signed up for the "alert" for this but didn't get anything. Just happened to check out the site and saw it available. Couldn't buy it fast enough!

Reveen,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
I'm sure they will all be bought within a day or two. I even signed up for the "alert" for this but didn't get anything. Just happened to check out the site and saw it available. Couldn't buy it fast enough!
Ah same thing happened to me. I believe there is one more ion matrix left

Mynameismud,
Reactions: Reveen

lreindl

Pacific NW
Fuuuuck, got an Ion while they are available. With the Cloud coming tomorrow, and the Ion arriving a day or two later, February has turned out to be an expensive month... but good news is I'm DONE BUYING GLASS!!! :clap: Okay maybe a Cloudbuddy in a month or so...

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Fuuuuck, got an Ion while they are available. With the Cloud coming tomorrow, and the Ion arriving a day or two later, February has turned out to be an expensive month... but good news is I'm DONE BUYING GLASS!!! :clap: Okay maybe a Cloudbuddy in a month or so...
Looking at your sig, you've got 2 mighty fine pieces :tup:

Frederick McGuire,
Reactions: lreindl

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
As fast as they've been restocking... doesn't look like panic needs to set in anymore. I've been paying attention for several weeks now and stocks have been getting replenished pretty regularly. They've obviously exploded since 2010. Personally, my burning desire has been sated, somewhat (well, that and every Tom, Dick and Harry owns one now... loses a bit of luster). When/if the time comes, I suppose.

BigDaddyVapor,

toros23

With the Cloud coming tomorrow, and the Ion arriving a day or two later, February has turned out to be an expensive month...

Ireindl - I will be interested to hear your thoughts comparing the DG to the Ion matrix. I also have a DG (smaller bubbler) and wouldn't give it up anytime soon, but overall I prefer the flavor and experience of the Ion w/matrix perc. I guess it is important to note that I do not do concentrates, so strictly talking about flowers.

toros23,

lreindl

Pacific NW
Sure thing Toros, I'll report back when I get the Ion in. I can truthfully say that up to now the DG fritted disc has been the best piece for flower I've ever used. Let's see if the Mobius tops that (which I'm assuming it will).

lreindl,
Reactions: toros23

Live-N-Learn

Higher, Higher, Baby...
I am feeling under the weather a bit, and missed the restock. I got my herbalaire this week and its been keeping me medicated very well I must say. I am still kind of sad that I was too slow with my pistol skills. Here is a picture describing how I feel.

2m69ukg.jpg

stickstones

Vapor concierge

You won't need the buddy with the Ion. Maybe with some other glass, but it works perfect with the Ion just the way it is!

stickstones,

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
. . . I don't have an ion reti, just the clear.

Exactly the same impression here. The Reti is a gorgeous piece (I'm lucky enough to have the original dome top, wider flair base) and it hits beautifully, with a very smooth showerhead-like action. I have the larger Clear version too. I wouldn't be surprised if the Ion Reti was a bit smoother though because the Ion's don't have the airflow of the Clear. I'm told it's especially wonderful for concentrates.

The problem is the damned Matrix. :) It is just soooooo smooth, and these bubblers so effortless, what's a user to do??? Recently my petite wife tried the Ion Matrix for the first time. She has not been able to really milk with bigger bore pieces or even Cloud Hydratubes, so she was shocked at how thick the vapor was with the Ion and yet it was so soft - it was a baptism in milk. :bowdown:

The Reti is top shelf, the Matrix is top of the line.

jambandphan03

in flavor country
The problem is the damned Matrix. :) It is just soooooo smooth, and these bubblers so effortless, what's a user to do??? Recently my petite wife tried the Ion Matrix for the first time. She has not been able to really milk with bigger bore pieces or even Cloud Hydratubes, so she was shocked at how thick the vapor was with the Ion and yet it was so soft - it was a baptism in milk. :bowdown:

This is exactly what sold me on the matrix perc, and the Ion, I just had issues with how short of a profile it has (9") for bending down and using as a daily driver, so I am hoping the clear bub being larger doesn't efffect it too much, I am hoping to get similar performance from it, great description of the ion!! That is exactly it!

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
I am hoping the clear bub being larger doesn't efffect it too much, I am hoping to get similar performance from it, great description of the ion!!

My Clear sits @ 12" from the base to the mouthpiece if that helps. With my can only being 6.5-7" tall, much shorter than I was expecting.

Did you pull the trigger on a Clear? There is still one available at Kulture, :p

Tweak,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Yeah, I should have the clear matrix bub delivered to me tomorrow, thanks for the heads up. ;) 12" is a good height for my desk, the Lev piece I use is about 14" and I had to raise my chair a bit to reach it (and the 60t too). I had to lower the 65t to my roll out keyboard shelf to reach the top of that one, my chair was at the max height. That was just overkill for me. Crossing fingers that this clear makes me happy because I'm getting tired of this game... ready to settle on something for a while. I know you guys get a good laugh at me buying and selling so often, but I am still working on getting just the right combo for my needs/wants, which has also been changing a bit as I fine tune which vapes I use often.

For a while it was all about the cloud, but I have since expanded and found that the cloud can not be the only focal point on how my glass performs. I have several vapes with restricted draws, that do not perform as well with the big pieces, and require a lot more effort to use that way. I think it's sad when I am opting for the cheapest glass I own to get a good hit, kind of defeats the point of having the nice pieces if I am not able to fully use them. In fact my Lev sits as a dedicated cloud bub right now, because it's stemless and hard to hit with my restricted vapes, as much as I love it, it's only getting used some of the time, now that I am only hitting the cloud at the end of the day. I am hoping the clear bub will be the happy medium so all my other vapes can rock it too. That's how the Ion performed. I could hit it hard and fast with the cloud or sip slow and easy with the pax or solo. It was very versatile, just a little too short.

lreindl

Pacific NW
Hopefully receiving tracking info today from ALT. My Cloud is scheduled for delivery today, and after going to the door TWICE now to pick up packages, they were both boxes of makeup for my girl. Stop torturing me, UPS!

Edit: Right when I hit post, Mr. Delivery Man shows up!!!

Reveen

I do this to myself every time . . .

I'll get the cheapest and slowest shipping and then spend the next week in agony! I'll never learn!

Reveen,

lreindl

Pacific NW
I do this to myself every time . . .

I'll get the cheapest and slowest shipping and then spend the next week in agony! I'll never learn!

Did you get tracking yet? I went Priority and haven't received a tracking email yet. :cry: The Cloud is a bit awkward in my 13" DG so I'll continue to use the Goldstein for dabs only while the Ion will be coupled with the Cloud. Also, I never thought about this, but it looks like I won't be able to dab out of the Ion without an adapter, is that because of the dewaar joint?

lreindl,
Did you get tracking? I went Priority and haven't received a tracking email yet. :cry: The Cloud is a bit awkward in my 13" DG so I'll continue to use the Goldstein for dabs only while the Ion will be coupled with the Cloud. Also, I never thought about this, but it looks like I won't be able to dab out of the Ion without an adapter, is that because of the dewaar joint?
An 18/18 male adapter will do the trick.

kingofnull,

Reveen

Did you get tracking yet? I went Priority and haven't received a tracking email yet. :cry: The Cloud is a bit awkward in my 13" DG so I'll continue to use the Goldstein for dabs only while the Ion will be coupled with the Cloud. Also, I never thought about this, but it looks like I won't be able to dab out of the Ion without an adapter, is that because of the dewaar joint?

Nope. Only got a confirmation that I made an order and paid for it. I've ordered once from ALT before and I seem to remember it taking about 6 days.

It's well worth the wait, :D

I have, for once in my life, no buyers remorse in buying my Mobuis. :rockon:

Yay! I'm pretty damn excited. I'm glad to have finally snagged one so I can stop thinking about it for a change. I'm one of those types where I see something that I really, REALLY want and it will consume my thoughts untill I possess it. Luckily this doesn't happen very often. I will not allow myself to become a glass collector (I would probably go overboard).

Reveen,
Reactions: Tweak
Top Bottom