Discontinued miVape by Vaporfection

Dab Rite

Company Rep
miVape%20%20instagram.jpg

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Looks like it will be very uncomfortable to hold.

Like the Wispr.

A rectangular brick

Yeah doesnt look hard to hold, but I would like to see how it fits in like a pair of jeans front pocket because that is where i would be carrying it mostly and does look like it be a little uncomfortable to walk around with

Also anyone know what that thing on the bottom right of it is? Like in the pciture with the bmw key...

Mynameismud,

Ontariovapes

Yeah doesnt look hard to hold, but I would like to see how it fits in like a pair of jeans front pocket because that is where i would be carrying it mostly and does look like it be a little uncomfortable to walk around with

Also anyone know what that thing on the bottom right of it is? Like in the pciture with the bmw key...
I'm guessing it is the air entry opening.

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Wouldn't those pics be old since they don't have the improvements like the digital temp and such?

The Mighty Monarch

Delaying the mivape until its really ready is the smart thing. They learned with the vivape 2 incident that releasing version 2 of a product so quickly does pretty nasty things to your brand image. They now also have some real competition from the Pax, which I think is dominating the market they were originally hoping to fill (the "portable vape that doesn't look and feel like crap" market, population: 1). The mivape now has to be functionally superior to the Pax in order to compete. With its finer grain control (the addition of the digital temp control is great) and I assume cleaner and more open vapor pathway I think this should be easily doable, so ill definitely be watching closely once this gets released. Sure as hell wouldnt preorder, though...

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
Patience makes perfect... they should take all the time they need. You have my pre-order already. The Mighty Monarch is right about them needing to make a product worthy of competing with all of the new portable products. The market space is filling up, you need to out preform or stand out in some unique way now. I want a good product delivered. I like the changes they have made. I have a random question about the size. Can it fit in most front shirt pockets? I like to store my portable vaporizers there.

Dreamerr

Like I said in an earlier post they should offer incentives and free upgrades for FC testers because that is what a lot on here are. Call yourselves early adopters if you want but you are free guinea pigs.

ugobo

Delaying the mivape until its really ready is the smart thing. They learned with the vivape 2 incident that releasing version 2 of a product so quickly does pretty nasty things to your brand image. They now also have some real competition from the Pax, which I think is dominating the market they were originally hoping to fill (the "portable vape that doesn't look and feel like crap" market, population: 1). The mivape now has to be functionally superior to the Pax in order to compete. With its finer grain control (the addition of the digital temp control is great) and I assume cleaner and more open vapor pathway I think this should be easily doable, so ill definitely be watching closely once this gets released. Sure as hell wouldnt preorder, though...

I really like your post. I really think that it's the angle to take all of those delays. Vaporfection is really looking for something different and they adjust themselves accordingly while others release half tested products.

jambandphan03

in flavor country
The looks of this vape remind me of a small portable hard drive. I have been watching this one develop, but definitely staying on the sidelines for a while.

jambandphan03,
Reactions: mvapes

Dreamerr

I thought the exact same thing jam. It certainly looks like a HD. I am watching too but it has to be better then the INH.

Dreamerr,

Ontariovapes

They already have my money and they can take all the time they want to get it perfect. If its anywhere as good as my vV2 then it will ve worth the wait. I have lots if capes to keep me satisfied in the meantime as I bet the rest if you on FC do too.

Dreamerr

They already have my money and they can take all the time they want to get it perfect. If its anywhere as good as my vV2 then it will ve worth the wait. I have lots if capes to keep me satisfied in the meantime as I bet the rest if you on FC do too.

Sometimes typos crack me up. I am imagining the certified old guy flying around with a cape and a vape. Oh you need to make a pic and make it your avatar lmfao.

Dreamerr,

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
Like I said in an earlier post they should offer incentives and free upgrades for FC testers because that is what a lot on here are. Call yourselves early adopters if you want but you are free guinea pigs.

Not sure I get your point. I pre-ordered of my own freewill not expecting anything other than a miVape when it's ready. I'm fully aware of the fact I'm purchasing a first-gen vape as well, and in fact that's part of what attracts me. If I'm helping Vaporfection ultimately make a better vape for you and other vaporists, then that's cool with me to be a 'guinea pig,' as you state.

Vapinghole,
Reactions: Stu

Dreamerr

There was no negative intended by it. I appreciate all you early adopters but that was just my thoughts. We all make choices and that is kewl.

Ontariovapes

Sometimes typos crack me up. I am imagining the certified old guy flying around with a cape and a vape. Oh you need to make a pic and make it your avatar lmfao.

Dreamerr, I'm so glad I could bring some humor into your life. I'll start working on that avatar

poonman

I RELY on " Guinea-adopters " .
They are a necessity for both the manufacturers and potential buyers .imo

for me ,
It is the convictions and testimonies of current Vv owners and their experiences with
vaporfection , that is keeping their reputation alive .

I'm still very interested in seeing that " vid " ....please .
And yes , it would make a difference if I saw it in action ....sorry for being skeptical .

A picture is worth a thousand words ...
but
one vid will say it all ...

Enjoy your weekend people and vape on .

ugobo

Aaahhh...! A working mV,in action!!!

It gives me high hopes and i'm more excited than before! I can see myself bringing and using this one anywhere with precise results everytime. If the taste and flavor is the same as the vV then it will be a perfect and easy way to introduce someone to the world of vaporation with the best portable on the market.

I know i'm asking a lot from this new portable vaporizer but i don't know why,i really think this will be a revolution in portable vaporizers. Now Vaporfection,please tell us when we can expect this beauty to be released. We are all drooling...

Top Bottom