Discontinued miVape by Vaporfection

Jurassic

I think they are waiting to see if the world does end on Dec. 21/2012... if it doesn't, it will come out. :)

I was totally under the impression that it was going to be released late summer, but now I really don't know what to think. Maybe Vaporfection will pop by and provide us another update.

Really hoping this to be a game changer, but i'm skeptical as always. Inhalater FTW until this (if ever) is released.

Jurassic,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Haha i was totally under the impresiion it was going to be released last November...then December....then this March....then May....then late summer...still have faith this will be a game changer when it comes out and im totally gonna biy the shit out of it

Mynameismud,
Reactions: Jurassic

poonman

Haha i was totally under the impresiion it was going to be released last November...then December....then this March....then May....then late summer...still have faith this will be a game changer when it comes out and im totally gonna biy the shit out of it

I've already prepared myself to wait for Version #2 .
I believe the first version will encounter more " Kinks " than Ray Davies .:horse:

poonman,
Reactions: Marvc

ugobo

I still beleive in this promissing product. But the situation is getting really pathetic now...

I wish Vaporfection give us more info on this forum. Just let us know what is going on.

Kepp the faith!!!

ugobo,

brian420

I've already prepared myself to wait for Version #2 .
I believe the first version will encounter more " Kinks " than Ray Davies .:horse:
that makes no sense... why do you think the release has been so prolonged? they are actually testing their product before putting it on the market, unlike other companies on this website whom i will not mention that basically sell products for us to beta test.

either way, imo pax has already taken away a majority of the market that probably would have been interested in buying the mivape; vaporfection simply took too long. honestly i would have bought one, however i'm not trying to wait another 6 months to get it.

brian420,

Jurassic

Ya, kinda reminds me of VapeXhale, but without the transparency and communication on here. Whatever, it will be released when it needs to be, and then the fun starts to see if it was all worth the wait.

Looks like great potential forsure. Something to look forward to for xmas, if we make it that far as a civilization lol

Jurassic,

poonman

that makes no sense... why do you think the release has been so prolonged? they are actually testing their product before putting it on the market, unlike other companies on this website whom i will not mention that basically sell products for us to beta test.

either way, imo pax has already taken away a majority of the market that probably would have been interested in buying the mivape; vaporfection simply took too long. honestly i would have bought one, however i'm not trying to wait another 6 months to get it.

I see your point brian420 ,
My thought was ,
If the company can't produce the product on their claimed launch date . (9 - 12 months ago )
Plus ( hopefully ) they had their own beta testing before claiming their launch date ( another 9-12 mths )
This baby may have been in the works for aprox . 2 years ?
Good on them for fixing the blips before launching ,
but are they making claims they just can't produce ?

I agree with you about not wanting to be Beta testers for the companies .
I really should change my forum name to" Version 2 + " guy.:)

Which leads me to ask ,
Have there been a vape that knocked it out of the park on it's first version(s) ???
Maybe the Volcano Classic or the mflb( some cosmetic changes ) is all I can come up with .

Happy Cannabizing

Jurassic

Ya no kidding...i can't contain myself anymore! They must be busy with their planned release for the new year lol

Jurassic,

Hai_Rypo_T'head

Why smoke and die, when you can vape and fly?
Reminds me of Beckett's 'Waiting for Godot', without the drama.
(More like 'Wasting time waiting for miVape'.) :doh:

You lucky guys 'n' gals in Canada and USA can now get the hottest favourite vape: the Ploom PAX.
(Pity us poor Aussies and Kiwis; Ploom have't released it down under.) :cry:

Hai_Rypo_T'head,

Jurassic

So why not get an Inhalater? Just because it doesn't have the "hype" of the Pax doesn't mean it isn't better. I personally think it's alot better (for me), but I haven't tried either so i'm just going on what i've read. Better airflow, capsules, USB charging, adjustable multi-temp, better battery, I think it's a no brainer personally unless you like hard draws and need something stealthier than charges faster. The INH is also way easier to clean. I'm gonna pull the trigger as soon as I can, and then the MiVape will be under my radar as my next portable. Who knows, this could flop like the DaVinci. Just my 2 grams :)

Jurassic,
Reactions: ugobo

ugobo

I'm not "waiting" for the miVape to be released. I just love my viVape so much that the premise and the perspective of a smaller portable viVape is just mandatory for me. It will be ready when it will...

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
I, for one, am stokedy-stoked for the miVape. Don't care how long it takes, though sooner is better and I'm sure they'd like me to own/use the mV just as much as I'd like to own/use it.

Keep on workin', Vaporfection...Vapinghole wants his black miVape!

(Yes, I just referred to myself in the third person, and I promise not to do it again :doh:)

Edit: Yikes! I just realized this was post 666 for me :evil:

Vapinghole,
Reactions: ugobo

Jurassic

666 lol I'm just as stoked, but probably only because it's just another new portable vape with potential to blow our minds. Reality might dictate otherwise, but it's that potential that is so much fun lol Especially since this could be a gamechanger due to the all glass path/replaceable glass stem. fuck ya.

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
666 lol I'm just as stoked, but probably only because it's just another new portable vape with potential to blow our minds. Reality might dictate otherwise, but it's that potential that is so much fun lol Especially since this could be a gamechanger due to the all glass path/replaceable glass stem. fuck ya.

I agree the potential is huge. Reality delivers some hard blows, and that's likely what's delayed the mV so hopefully we benefit. But given my experience with the viVape and Vaporfection's desire to innovate vaporization technology (not to mention their customer service), I'm jumping on the miVape.

Vapinghole,

tranceporter

The Cloud Conductor
Wow just checked this thread for updates and i am pretty shocked this still has not been released. I was waiting for this thing since last year but after a few delays i stopped keeping up with the thread/product.

tranceporter,

Hai_Rypo_T'head

So why not get an Inhalater? Just because it doesn't have the "hype" of the Pax doesn't mean it isn't better. I personally think it's alot better (for me), but I haven't tried either so i'm just going on what i've read. Better airflow, capsules, USB charging, adjustable multi-temp, better battery, I think it's a no brainer personally unless you like hard draws and need something stealthier than charges faster. The INH is also way easier to clean. I'm gonna pull the trigger as soon as I can, and then the MiVape will be under my radar as my next portable. Who knows, this could flop like the DaVinci. Just my 2 grams :)

Thanks Jurassic. After reading a batch of comments about the Inhalater INH004, in the Inhalater forum, I've decided either to wait for an upgrade, or buy the recently upgraded Davinci or the Puffit, or wait till the Pax becomes available in Australia.

As for the miVape, I received no reply from Vaporfection to 3 questions I posted in this forum, on 20th July:

*Each and every one of several 'vaporfection mivape' videos, shows the vaporfection vivape instead. Why mislead potential customers?
*Competing portable vaporizers charge no more than US$250, so how does Vaporfection justify their US$300 price tag?
*Why does Vaporfection ask for pre-orders, without giving any indication of when the mivape will become available?"

Vaporfection have been taking pre-orders for around 10 months, with no end in sight.

Personally, I avoid companies I don't trust, and that treat their customers like that.

Hai_Rypo_T'head,

poonman

Thanks Jurassic. After reading a batch of comments about the Inhalater INH004, in the Inhalater forum, I've decided either to wait for an upgrade, or buy the recently upgraded Davinci or the Puffit, or wait till the Pax becomes available in Australia.

As for the miVape, I received no reply from Vaporfection to 3 questions I posted in this forum, on 20th July:

*Each and every one of several 'vaporfection mivape' videos, shows the vaporfection vivape instead. Why mislead potential customers?
*Competing portable vaporizers charge no more than US$250, so how does Vaporfection justify their US$300 price tag?
*Why does Vaporfection ask for pre-orders, without giving any indication of when the mivape will become available?"

Vaporfection have been taking pre-orders for around 10 months, with no end in sight.

Personally, I avoid companies I don't trust, and that treat their customers like that.

Do any of you people still get e-mails from them stating a Discount % if you order now .
I got one 2 months ago . ( Mi-vape )
What's up with that ?

poonman,

Hai_Rypo_T'head

Wow just checked this thread for updates and i am pretty shocked this still has not been released. I was waiting for this thing since last year but after a few delays i stopped keeping up with the thread/product.

Absolutely, Doc. And see my reply to fellow fc faporizer fancier, Jurassic.

BTW Doc, with due respect, I notice your metaphors are mixed. Or else your similes are screwed. Or my brain's addled:

"a fetish for weed, women and grapes "

Do you mean, "a fetish for weed, women and wine"?
(or "a fetish for grass, girls and grapes" ?)

:tup:

Hai_Rypo_T'head,

Hai_Rypo_T'head

Do any of you people still get e-mails from them stating a Discount % if you order now .
I got one 2 months ago . ( Mi-vape )
What's up with that ?

No Poonman, I never get emails from them, because (thankfully), I never pre-ordered from them. :)

Hai_Rypo_T'head,
Top Bottom