Discontinued miVape by Vaporfection

Jurassic

Hey Hai_Rypo_Thead, I didn't know that the davinci had a upgraded version? Does it eliminate the offgassing issues? I stopped watching that thread and ruled it out after that fiasco, and I wouldn't touch the puffit for all the smell/silicone issues either, not to mention the suboptimal vapour production. What was it about the Inhalater that turns you off? Build quality? Peeling stickers/loose dial? Polyimide? If I rule this one out, I have no choice but to wait for this miVape, as there are no other portables I have interest in anymore.

You pose some valid questions to vaporfection, although I think the price one isn't justifiable. Look at the product, if it is what they say it is then personally I think it's worth the $300, but with the preorder discount it was more like $230ish?

Just would be nice for vaporfection to keep up here and answer our questions to form trust, and a big customer base. This aspect i'm not too fond of.

Jurassic,

Dab Rite

Company Rep
Howdy FC Forum Members,

I know you are all anxious to learn more about the miVape and we don't want to keep you hanging, either. So, I can tell you all I personally know right now and that is...

Yes, the miVape will be premiered at the Champ's Tradeshow in Las Vegas next week. We will have units there to showcase.

We're currently in the process of finalizing our production schedule, and will announce a more official shipping date in the next several weeks.

We've put a ton of time into the research and development of the miVape and have been working tirelessly to revolutionize the portable vaporizer while maintaining our cleaner, healthier, smarter mindset.

Stay posted by following us on twitter @vaporfection and like us on facebook.com/vaporfection

We will be posting photos and videos from Champs and you can catch a glimpse of the miVape...or better yet, maybe we'll see you there!

Also, if you ever have questions, please feel free to call us at 866-997-6111 or e-mail us at support@vaporfection.com or fill out the contact form here: http://vaporfection.com/contact-information/

We try to keep up on FC as much as possible and will continue to have a voice here.

Happy Vaping!

-Your Friends at Vaporfection

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
Howdy FC Forum Members,

I know you are all anxious to learn more about the miVape and we don't want to keep you hanging, either. So, I can tell you all I personally know right now and that is...

Yes, the miVape will be premiered at the Champ's Tradeshow in Las Vegas next week. We will have units there to showcase.

We're currently in the process of finalizing our production schedule, and will announce a more official shipping date in the next several weeks.

We've put a ton of time into the research and development of the miVape and have been working tirelessly to revolutionize the portable vaporizer while maintaining our cleaner, healthier, smarter mindset.

Stay posted by following us on twitter @vaporfection and like us on facebook.com/vaporfection

We will be posting photos and videos from Champs and you can catch a glimpse of the miVape...or better yet, maybe we'll see you there!

Also, if you ever have questions, please feel free to call us at 866-997-6111 or e-mail us at support@vaporfection.com or fill out the contact form here: http://vaporfection.com/contact-information/

We try to keep up on FC as much as possible and will continue to have a voice here.

Happy Vaping!

-Your Friends at Vaporfection

Well, will it be ready by November lets say? I'm going on a trip, and I need something for December. Thanks :-) Just wondering.

It's between this and the Pax, and I kind of like the glass tube you guys got :-).

Jurassic

I knew if I stirred the pot a little they would show, so thanks vaporfection for the update (it REALLY goes a long with us eager FC'ers lol) and I hope the Champs show rocks.

Curious if you will be able to charge this while using it?

Hai_Rypo_T'head

Why smoke and die, when you can vape and fly?
Hey Hai_Rypo_Thead, I didn't know that the davinci had a upgraded version? Does it eliminate the offgassing issues?

I seem to recall that DV dealt with this issue 2 or 3 weeks ago in the DV forum.

What was it about the Inhalater that turns you off? Build quality? Peeling stickers/loose dial? Polyimide?

Yes, all of the above. Plus, their unhelpful, amateurish website doesn't inspire confidence. :(

You pose some valid questions to vaporfection, although I think the price one isn't justifiable. Look at the product, if it is what they say it is then personally I think it's worth the $300, but with the preorder discount it was more like $230ish?

Point taken. :doh:

Just would be nice for vaporfection to keep up here and answer our questions to form trust, and a big customer base. This aspect i'm not too fond of.

Me neither. That's why I'll probably wait till Pax becomes officially available in Australia. (Meanwhile, I'll survive with my MFLB, iolite and Solo. :tup:

Hai_Rypo_T'head,
Reactions: Jurassic

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
Today starts the Champs show, I was hoping for an influx of miVape news, but alas, nothing yet.

Hopefully we can get some videos. Wish I was at Champs right now.

newVaper420,
Reactions: ugobo

ugobo

A02j3IBCMAAreB5.jpg

Jurassic

OMG OMG OMG

First impression, not as stealthy as pax or INH, but I don't care!

Where that pic come from? Were you actually AT Champs? If so, any more insight/impressions? I wish it didn't show finger prints so much, but whatever.

THANKS FOR THE PIC!!!!!!!!!!

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Looks a lot bigger than i thought it was going to be...any word on the dimensions?

Mynameismud,
Reactions: ugobo

ugobo

OMG OMG OMG

First impression, not as stealthy as pax or INH, but I don't care!

Where that pic come from? Were you actually AT Champs? If so, any more insight/impressions? I wish it didn't show finger prints so much, but whatever.

THANKS FOR THE PIC!!!!!!!!!!
No Freakin Way !:bowdown:

Come on ,
Share ,
Mr. ugobo

This is worth staying up for .:)
he got the pic off their facebook guys, he knows just as much as we do :p

https://www.facebook.com/vaporfection
Never has my chain been so YANKED .

You got me good ugobo .
You got me good .:clap:

I'm just a Vaporfection enthusiast and really looking forward to the release of the mV. So sorry,i have no inside info!

Looks a lot bigger than i thought it was going to be...any word on the dimensions?
Yes, would love to see it next to an iPhone or other smartphone.

It was also my first impression. It seems to look bigger than the pictures we saw up to now. Maybe they changed the design a bit to accommodate a different battery than planned? I'm also trying to figure out what's on the face of the mV. Hard to tell...

That said,i just can't wait to see the mV in action and hold one in my hand. I just hope i won't be disapointed because i think i'm already in love!!!

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
I think it is a power button, with two indicator lights off to the side.

And wow, that is much bigger than I thought it was going to be. Kind of garish in black too, maybe it will look cooler in white though. Plus the camera might not have caught it in the best light. But wow... really stretches the definition of pocket-able.

Also I wonder how thick the glass mouthpiece is and how hard it is to replace if broken.

CentiZen,
Top Bottom