MiniVAP Vaporizer

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
grokit, try again! there was a problem with the coupon codes, but the problem was solved yesterday! not sure if it works for yours, but mine worked fine.
actually i was the one who told them^^

mrweed,
Reactions: Fogoff

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
yes, you are right. doesn't work, but if you say that it still should be valid, write an email to them. i've did and they told me there was a problem with the coupon codes and the fixed it for me. so my "promotional code" worked again.

edit: I'm talking about the minivap webshop and i don't know anything about that summer13 coupon. I had another one

mrweed,

tig420

i tried it on Minivap i had not heard of that discount until right now but it didnt work for me. i got off the phone with vaporizeit about an hour ago and they told me the best deal they could give me on the portable unit was 758

i just emailed minivap hopefully it can be worked out and i can add yet another vape to my arsenal.

tig420,

grokit

well-worn member
I think it's the same site, just the e-store part. The 4th sale has evidently expired so the Summer13 code should be working but it is not.

grokit,

grokit

well-worn member
Congrats Fogoff, be sure and let us know how you like it. I just went with an LSV for now, but I've definitely got my eye on this baby! Two questions:
  • When does this coupon code expire?
  • What is the ideal method for mating this up with glassware?

grokit,

Tweek

What is the coupon code and what website are you using? Would help to put the info into one post for folks that are curious :)

Tweek,

tepictoton

Hey fogoff, welcome to the small club :)

You will probably have it faster then you expect (I know I did) and please keep us infrmed on how you like it.

I know I still love mine, will take it out this weekend to an outdoor party (friends have camper van to charge when needed :p) and I know i will amaze a lot of folks :science:

enjoy your new gear when it arrives

tig420

i pulled the trigger on the full kit from minivap.com :brow: for anyone who has had one shipped from spain to the usa how long does it usually take im anxious now

Top Bottom