Discontinued Minicron, Minicron Lite and Ophos Oil Vaporizers

Caligula

Maximus
Any of them Any of the 3.7v carts will work as long as you have the proper adapter. Those batteries use 510 threading whilst all W9 stuff is 601.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Any of them Any of the 3.7v carts will work as long as you have the proper adapter. Those batteries use 510 threading whilst all W9 stuff is 601.

I get one, so there is just 3 sort of Kiss cart: 3.7V, 7.4V and Okeanos threading, isn't it?

nao12000

W9 Tech Rep
Company Rep
@PPN actually there is two threads one is a ego but 601 thread and the other is. 601 thread no male piece*ego

Okeanos just has a air hole in Different place and we will have those today or Monday .

nao12000,
Reactions: Caligula

kaisersosay415

sup fc....

my first post on here and glad to be part of the fam and happy to have it on the omicron thread.been following you guys since 2010 and love whats been comin out. havent got the chance yet to buy anything yet (2 kids in 2 years will put a strain on the budget not to mention anther on the way) but i am really close to getting either a ophos or omi lite. anyways for now i have a EGO battery and a 510 to 601 adapter and would love to get the Ti KISS cart. i just had a few questions...

1. should i get the one for the ophos or the omicorn lite?
triyng to get the cleanest look possible.

2. since i only have an ego battery is that sufficient enough to power the ti KISS Cart?

thanks in advance and look forward to hearing answers.....sorry for the newb questions by the way lol

kaisersosay415,

GetToTheChoppa

1. should i get the one for the ophos or the omicorn lite?
triyng to get the cleanest look possible.

2. since i only have an ego battery is that sufficient enough to power the ti KISS Cart?

thanks in advance and look forward to hearing answers.....sorry for the newb questions by the way lol
The man to ask just posted last night, but i dont think he saw what you wrote. 20% off that sounds like a great deal!!!

I can try to answer your questions, because i had/have the very same exact ones!!

1. I think the O-phos cart will clear the outer Ego threading. Without bottoming out so the positive center post is able to make contact. I ended up buying the Omicron style, but like you said it will not be the cleanest look. I dont have the other style here to test. But i do have the Vape Brothers cart and it has the longer skirt which goes around the Ego threads on the 510 Ego battery. So my best guess is the o-phos cart would be the same.

2. Sufficient power yes. The 3.7Kiss cart will work with any 3.7v battery. (again just my somewhat educated guess). Some people seem to like the variable voltage 510 batteries so they can turn down the voltage for a smoother and cooler hit. Whats funny is the term "sufficient", because a cheaper 3.7 battery might actually supply a lower voltage due to its own internal voltage drop under load. Normally this is a negative with batteries. But if your goal is to supply around 3.2 or less volts, a cheaper 510 ego battery might actually do that for you.

Im waiting on my 601 adapter to come in the mail. Once it does i will have actual voltage numbers to compare. I did measure other brands yesterday and was laughing how my regular 3.7 ego battery was supplying the same voltage as my variable voltage battery turned down to 3.2v, once under a load.

One thing to note is the O-phos complete pen is only $50 at vapor warehouse. Add $5 for the Ti Cart. That is a smoking deal from what i have seen looking around the past week. A complete vape pen from a well respected company for $50 is the cheapest you can find.

GetToTheChoppa,
Reactions: Enchantre

Enchantre

Oil Painter
I am loving my OPhos. it is a bit twiggly about how firmly the heater must be screwed onto the battery (cannot be tight, which means it moves a bit easier than it should), but that's simple enough to adjust.

Enchantre,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
The man to ask just posted last night, but i dont think he saw what you wrote. 20% off that sounds like a great deal!!!

I can try to answer your questions, because i had/have the very same exact ones!!

1. I think the O-phos cart will clear the outer Ego threading. Without bottoming out so the positive center post is able to make contact. I ended up buying the Omicron style, but like you said it will not be the cleanest look. I dont have the other style here to test. But i do have the Vape Brothers cart and it has the longer skirt which goes around the Ego threads on the 510 Ego battery. So my best guess is the o-phos cart would be the same.

2. Sufficient power yes. The 3.7Kiss cart will work with any 3.7v battery. (again just my somewhat educated guess). Some people seem to like the variable voltage 510 batteries so they can turn down the voltage for a smoother and cooler hit. Whats funny is the term "sufficient", because a cheaper 3.7 battery might actually supply a lower voltage due to its own internal voltage drop under load. Normally this is a negative with batteries. But if your goal is to supply around 3.2 or less volts, a cheaper 510 ego battery might actually do that for you.

Im waiting on my 601 adapter to come in the mail. Once it does i will have actual voltage numbers to compare. I did measure other brands yesterday and was laughing how my regular 3.7 ego battery was supplying the same voltage as my variable voltage battery turned down to 3.2v, once under a load.

One thing to note is the O-phos complete pen is only $50 at vapor warehouse. Add $5 for the Ti Cart. That is a smoking deal from what i have seen looking around the past week. A complete vape pen from a well respected company for $50 is the cheapest you can find.

The price is controlled not by using different quality materials as other vape pens but because we have our own manufacturing. Our company actually invested in establishing our own supply lines and manufacturing last year and we are slowly transitioning to it.

When comparing our ego platform, omicron platform and Persei platform, you see that there are major differences on the inside not the outside.

Take example our ego plat form. They look identical to others yes but is it really? No.

Others use 650mah we use 900

Others battery warranty void if you use another cartridge on it.

Ours you can use what ever cartridge you want.

Others can't claim their ego platforms are stable down to 1.2 ohm load.

We can.

And when you look at the price?

When looking at the prices

49.99 vs the 69.99 vs 79.99 vs 89.99

And read the marketing terms such as

"ours cost more because we use so and so parts"

"We use bla bla bla technology"

After a while you realize it was all a marketing technique and the price isn't warranted other then your paying for a name because nobody is truelly manufacturing these things and some are even 6th hand meaning they went from manufacturer, assembly, to the guy who puts his logo on it, then to another company who put their logo on it, then to a distributor, then stores itself.

After you realize this you wake up and start thinking that names mean nothing. Claims mean nothing. It is what you can prove.

Last edited:

GetToTheChoppa

The price is controlled not by using different quality materials as other vape pens but because we have our own manufacturing. Our company actually invested in establishing our own supply lines and manufacturing last year and we are slowly transitioning to it.

When comparing our ego platform, omicron platform and Persei platform, you see that there are major differences on the inside not the outside.

Take example our ego plat form. They look identical to others yes but is it really? No.

Others use 650mah we use 900

Others battery warranty void if you use another cartridge on it.

Ours you can use what ever cartridge you want.

Others can't claim their ego platforms are stable down to 1.2 ohm load.

We can.

And when you look at the price?

When looking at the prices

49.99 vs the 69.99 vs 79.99 vs 89.99

And read the marketing terms such as

"ours cost more because we use so and so parts"

"We use bla bla bla technology"

After a while you realize it was all a marketing technique and the price isn't warranted other then your paying for a name because nobody is truelly manufacturing these things and some are even 6th hand meaning they went from manufacturer, assembly, to the guy who puts his logo on it, then to another company who put their logo on it, then to a distributor, then stores itself.

After you realize this you wake up and start thinking that names mean nothing. Claims mean nothing. It is what you can prove.
Hope it didnt seem like i was making fun of the o-phos. I was trying to say at $50 its a really good deal. I almost bought the complete kit because the price is attractive. But i ended up just buying the KISS Ti cart by itself because i have 3 batteries sitting here that will work.

My only suggestion would be for the vape pen makers to include a variable voltage battery. I think lots of people would be interested in that feature.

Enchantre

Oil Painter
@Enchantre - Thanks! When you put it like that, nothing . . . haha :) How's the battery life been for you based on your usage patterns?
Shorter than Dr Dabber, but I do get two or three days without any noticeable degradation of performance. I consider that very good, as it takes a very short time to recharge ~ 45 mins, I think.

Enchantre,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Shorter than Dr Dabber, but I do get two or three days without any noticeable degradation of performance. I consider that very good, as it takes a very short time to recharge ~ 45 mins, I think.

This is attributed to the Ti kiss if I'm not mistaken the dabber uses a 2.5 ohm vs the regular kiss being 2.0 ohms and 1.0 ohm for the Ti. This means the battery is draining faster. I could be wrong on the dabber a resistance but that's the only thing that can cause short life between charges.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Enchantre

Oil Painter
As I said, I consider that to be very good battery life, considering the higher performance.

Enchantre,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Not higher performance but more taxing the battery because of the requirements of the cart. @Enchantre please forgive my eagerness to overstate as I'm only in favor of correct information and knowledge. I am not trying to be a dick just want to make sure we all understand why things are the way they are.

Hope this helps :-)

THC SCIENTIFIC,
I was under the impression that the Omicron Lite was only able to use the 3.7v KISS carts, but see that you can buy 7.4v at the web store. Can anyone clarify for me? Thanks.

slowandsteady,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
I was under the impression that the Omicron Lite was only able to use the 3.7v KISS carts, but see that you can buy 7.4v at the web store. Can anyone clarify for me? Thanks.

Hmm that must be a mistake I have to take a look at it when I get back home.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Let me clarify that the option is there to buy a 7.4v KISS, but it is "out of stock" at the moment.

Ok I guess it's displaying the wrong message. Soon as you select a Persei It should say available but not sure if we have the 7.4's in stock

THC SCIENTIFIC,

cawshook

Solod out.
Just got my 3.7V Ti Kiss cart and Im VERY pleased. To clean it I can just soak the bowl in ISO right? Currently using the G-Pen with it, but I need to upgrade. Thank god i got rid of the G-pen's POS cartidge. Barely used it for like 3 days anyway.

Last edited:
cawshook,
Reactions: nao12000

nao12000

W9 Tech Rep
Company Rep
Just got my 3.7V Ti Kiss cart and Im VERY pleased. To clean it I can just soak the bowl in ISO right? Currently using the G-Pen with it, but I need to upgrade. Thank god i got rid of the G-pen's POS cartidge. Barely used it for like 3 days anyway.
yes drop it into iso soak and after bit let air dry and put on unit and lightly pulse the button to get fully dry !

havock69

Hey guys. I've got a couple of questions about the omicron before I pull the trigger. I want to make sure I can run the sr 74 on the omicron with the core and HVD. Also do you guys have any more HVD kits? I don't see them on the site. Also what carts do you recommend for the omicron with or without the HVD. I have an Ophos and have mastered the 2.4s. Last but not least. What is the difference between the v2 and the v2.5?

Thanks in advance.

havock69,

kaisersosay415

Was gonna order a ophos tomorrow and seen on vaperwarehouse.com that there is gap from the bottom of the battery base and the kiss cart. My question is. Is it a noticeable gap. If so. I'll get the omicron lite.

Thanks in advance for all the help.

kaisersosay415,

nao12000

W9 Tech Rep
Company Rep
Hey guys. I've got a couple of questions about the omicron before I pull the trigger. I want to make sure I can run the sr 74 on the omicron with the core and HVD. Also do you guys have any more HVD kits? I don't see them on the site. Also what carts do you recommend for the omicron with or without the HVD. I have an Ophos and have mastered the 2.4s. Last but not least. What is the difference between the v2 and the v2.5?

Thanks in advance.
You can get the hvd through vaporwarehouse by purchasing the minicron or any of the v2.5 omicron that say hvd on the back .You will match carts by the voltage that your running . So yes with the core hvd combo you can. Run the sr74.at 3.7v you would run 2.4 ohm carts or 1.5 ohm. If you are running 7.4v then you use 5 ohm.

The v2.5 omicron have better electronics are water proof and handle lower ohms with out short circuiting . Plus many are hvd tops now .
@kaisersosay415 both of them look good I think the ophos looks a Lil more sleek.

nao12000,
Top Bottom