Micro-dosing

EverythingsHazy

Psychoactive thc that I don't primarily care about enough to acknowledge doesn't count as psychoactive imo
Well, that's just nonsense, and doesn't help any scientific discussion You can ignore facts if you want, but that doesn't change them.

Along with it's metabolites, Delta-9-THC is stored in the body, and slowly released, over a period of a few days. This definitely has an effect on the body, whether it is noticeable as a buzz or not.

EverythingsHazy,
Reactions: NeoSteam85

Ohmie

Govrnmnt fund adult circumcision & frenuloplasty!
So it only matters if you want it to, tho...

Last edited:
Ohmie,

seaofgreens

My Mind Is Free
The psychoactive effects are not quantitative. They are qualitative. Again, as we are (as a majority) defining micro-dosing as a psychoactive effect you feel, but only just.

We are not delving into how these are metabolized through the next week, and whether their existence in your system whether you feel them or not qualifies as a micro-dosing...

Some folks however are just not willing to allow for this idea and seem to only accept their quantitative definition, while attempting to brow beat anyone that feels this is off.

Just ignore it I say. The fellah hasn't consumed in months and has become a bit aggressive with his positions.

EverythingsHazy

The psychoactive effects are not quantitative. They are qualitative. Again, as we are (as a majority) defining micro-dosing as a psychoactive effect you feel, but only just.

We are not delving into how these are metabolized through the next week, and whether their existence in your system whether you feel them or not qualifies as a micro-dosing...

Some folks however are just not willing to allow for this idea and seem to only accept their quantitative definition, while attempting to brow beat anyone that feels this is off.

Just ignore it I say. The fellah hasn't consumed in months and has become a bit aggressive with his positions.
I didn't even mention "micro dosing" in my reply. It's not an agressive position. It's a fact. No need to throw digs when nobody is fighting here.

On the topic of "micro dosing", why wouldn't people be interested in how chemicals in your body affect you throughout their time in your system? Some people are dosing for medical reasons, so the buzz isn't what they care about. Maintaining a certain amount of cannabinoids in their system is more important to them.

EverythingsHazy,

Tommy10

I tend to see the main benefits of vaping weed be it micro or macro dosing is that it helps chill you out and takes away the grumpy argue with strangers on the internet edge.
If it is releasing benifical things days later is less of a concern of mine than trying to not be so up tight.
I personally look at micro dosing as how little of a dose I can consume and feel a high. Could be wrong, but I like to be high, I believe it's good for the mind and clears the lungs as for other negatives and benefits each to their own....
Especially on the totalllly subjective unnoticeable ones if it's not a "buzz" than its no concern of mine! Perish the thought!

seaofgreens

My Mind Is Free
@EverythingsHazy

Just talking about people who are inflexible in their position, not "digging."
I didn't say that nobody is interested either. Your topic is interesting, but I venture to says it goes out of the bounds of micro-dosing as it pertains to this discussion. (Psychoactivity)

I said that most people are discussing things in relation to how a micro-dose qualitatively feels in regards to psycho-activity.

You insist on debating that fact with everyone, and inserting that if you exceed some micro quantity within your system, even if you personally have a physiology that does not perceive a psychoactive effect, you have "exceeded," your definition of a micro-dose and are therefore not correct. You were literally just debating that...

Tommy10

if I don't feel some effect, at any dose level I don't care what it's call, it's not an interest of mine. Intriguing maybe, not what I'm concerned with. Getting high off a tiny supply on the other hand, maybe not the correct use of micro dosing if we are playing semantics. I would dare say it's the reason this is a 36 page thread.

Pustupillo

The Don_Key
I can just say that i switched from smoking 2 joints a day in may, cause i took my first vape (Herborizer TI), and now i just vape 0.1g MAX two times a day and i feel MORE STONED with the vaporizer. 0.1 is what i call a microdose, cause 0.1g in a joint dont make me feel NOTHING AT ALL.

The less, the better IMO Micro dosing is the way to go

howie105

Tommy10 "I tend to see the main benefits of vaping weed be it micro or macro dosing is that it helps chill you out and takes away the grumpy argue with strangers on the internet edge."

Tommy 10 how dare you,,,,,wait your right, I woke up but I haven't baked yet.

C No Ego

Right, so the 5 sec half life(not that I know what a half life is exactly) I expect to be the body effects by way of impact. and the placebo of further processing and metabolization are the suspected thc effects i suppose.
The residual traces of use read by tests are what tho, vitamins? What?

residuals of thc are what is tested for in urine tests or burned out metabolites of thc known as ( thc-ooh ) . these are the burnt out metabolites that are detected in urine or hair follicles up to 90 days later. the compounds only had a five second actual impact ( time scale of biological activity) when you initially introduced them to you yet the residuals remain

Well, that's just nonsense, and doesn't help any scientific discussion You can ignore facts if you want, but that doesn't change them.

Along with it's metabolites, Delta-9-THC is stored in the body, and slowly released, over a period of a few days. This definitely has an effect on the body, whether it is noticeable as a buzz or not.

yes, because phyto- thc stores in fat unlike natural thc =endo- anadamide (that gets synthesized for instant use from liquid) there will be latent active thc in your fat cells yet your biology does not formulate endocannabinoids from fat when needed so those actives will just bump off randomly over time causing very little to no effect on a noticeable scale.. peoples' metabolism determines how efficiently they metabolize thc, poor metabolism means more residual thc afterwards in their fat.. when thc is introduced into the blood the receptors can fire them at will ( 5 secs of activity) but once thc is bound by fat tissue the receptors cannot access it.... maybe some people if doing a whole body cleanse would wash out all those stuck thc molecules in the fat at once and have a high time but not likely... I think of the flash back days of using lcd acid, ha ha... those are real no doubt

I can just say that i switched from smoking 2 joints a day in may, cause i took my first vape (Herborizer TI), and now i just vape 0.1g MAX two times a day and i feel MORE STONED with the vaporizer. 0.1 is what i call a microdose, cause 0.1g in a joint dont make me feel NOTHING AT ALL.

The less, the better IMO Micro dosing is the way to go

smoking is like a bull in the glass shop going through full blast not presenting itself in a delicate fashion... vaping is like a pillow in the glass shop floating gingerly along bumping softly what is in there adding softness and warmth

EverythingsHazy

yes, because phyto- thc stores in fat unlike natural thc =endo- anadamide (that gets synthesized for instant use from liquid) there will be latent active thc in your fat cells yet your biology does not formulate endocannabinoids from fat when needed so those actives will just bump off randomly over time causing very little to no effect on a noticeable scale.. peoples' metabolism determines how efficiently they metabolize thc, poor metabolism means more residual thc afterwards in their fat.. when thc is introduced into the blood the receptors can fire them at will ( 5 secs of activity) but once thc is bound by fat tissue the receptors cannot access it.... maybe some people if doing a whole body cleanse would wash out all those stuck thc molecules in the fat at once and have a high time but not likely... I think of the flash back days of using lcd acid, ha ha... those are real no doubt
But the active THC gets slowly released back into the bloodstream over time, where it can travel back to the brain, and fire off those neurons again. It's just not enough to produce a buzz. That doesn't mean it isn't affecting you in some way, though. For those using medically, it may be of some significance.

EverythingsHazy,
Reactions: C No Ego

Pustupillo

The Don_Key
GUYS I HAVE A QUESTION!! ^_^

maybe this is the wrong thread to ask BUT, you are talking of urine lol

I noticed that in the morning, my first urine smells A LOT of vapor, like my used bong. Is that normal? I always make a micro dose before going bed. like i said before i microdose ONLY twice a day (after lunch and before bed time) but it happend ONLY in the morning first urine.

Anyone have the same?

Pustupillo,
Reactions: C No Ego

C No Ego

But the active THC gets slowly released back into the bloodstream over time, where it can travel back to the brain, and fire off those neurons again. It's just not enough to produce a buzz. That doesn't mean it isn't affecting you in some way, though. For those using medically, it may be of some significance.

could be.... I would rather have active thc cannabis in me stuck/suspended in time instead of round up or other food pesticides that clog us on the inside... that man made chemical stuff ain't firing anything!

GUYS I HAVE A QUESTION!! ^_^

maybe this is the wrong thread to ask BUT, you are talking of urine lol

I noticed that in the morning, my first urine smells A LOT of vapor, like my used bong. Is that normal? I always make a micro dose before going bed. like i said before i microdose ONLY twice a day (after lunch and before bed time) but it happend ONLY in the morning first urine.

Anyone have the same?

be glad you are not smoking the cannabis and smelling your smokey morning urine and poo... when I used combustion on the cannabis I had smoked poo/pee in the morning...

C No Ego,
Reactions: Ohmie

bar119

Thanks and sorry for my English.
Im using my mighty over 2 years now with small doses 0.1 with liquid pad its the best thing i ever did after smoking for so long.
The best thing is that i only vape my own organic weed its totally different experience

howie105

Greetings bar119, welcome to the board. Don't worry about your english we are about vapes not languages. So you are an organic grower, inside or outside garden?

howie105,
Reactions: Ozyzj

bar119

Inside one planet at the time one in veg one in flower so I harvest every 2 month all organic.
Regarding the issue above i really dont get any more high if i use a full chamber on my mighty or if i only use 0.1 , ill get more hits but the high is very similar so if o.1 is micro dosing im totally up to it .

howie105

Inside one planet at the time one in veg one in flower so I harvest every 2 month all organic.
Regarding the issue above i really dont get any more high if i use a full chamber on my mighty or if i only use 0.1 , ill get more hits but the high is very similar so if o.1 is micro dosing im totally up to it .

Its good for folks being able to look out for their own supplies. I am going to drift off this line of posting before I start babbling about growing and wander totally off thread.

VapurrDo

0.1 done efficiently in a vape is like half a gram that is smoked efficiently... so micro dosing in a vape could be less than a medium-small load...

the effects of a small load like .03g could be near that of sharing a half gram joint with 4-5 ppl... or smoking a small bong hit

supremedepoulet

Hello,

Last year, I totally quit combustion with my Mighty. I started micro-dosing with the liquid-pad capsule for 6 month, it was a great success. My tolerance was so low, that's the weed at Amsterdam was too potent for me... even if I micro dose it :science:.
After a dramatic event, I re-started combusting, I guess the nicotine plus the cheap hash catch me (European user here). Now It's two days I haven't combust. This time, I have a lot more difficulties to switch even with a t-break.

Did you have some tips for making my micro dosing more efficient ?

thanks,

supremedepoulet,
Reactions: ronads

stonedbob

100% THC
Hello,

Last year, I totally quit combustion with my Mighty. I started micro-dosing with the liquid-pad capsule for 6 month, it was a great success. My tolerance was so low, that's the weed at Amsterdam was too potent for me... even if I micro dose it :science:.
After a dramatic event, I re-started combusting, I guess the nicotine plus the cheap hash catch me (European user here). Now It's two days I haven't combust. This time, I have a lot more difficulties to switch even with a t-break.

Did you have some tips for making my micro dosing more efficient ?

thanks,
have you tried this guy's tips?

Top Bottom