Merry Christmas

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Is there anybody ou there who's sick of this shit? Is there anybody out there that wants me to shut up? If you give me one hour of your life I'll tell you secrets that can make you rich.

There's this thing on TV, they talk about how rich i can get. The guy is getting out of his truck an walking into his big house, that maybe he's flipping or whatever, and he's tell me how to get rich. To cattle, he sounds JUST smart enough, and he's got that house and he's got that truck and a pretty girl in there and hey, he must know something right? He's got all that SHIT ... so maybe I should send him $29.95 to him and listen to his DVDs and BS.

I could do that BTW, make a commercial, spout some shit and make people want it, and buy it. I used to do that until Friday. I sold BS to people who didn't know any better.

But I'm not selling BS anymore. I'm not selling anything. It's weird to say, even weird to think this way. I think I can make money, as sure as if I had a printing press, but I dont want it. I want to hang out here and get FUCT UP with you freaks and LADIES. I know at least ONE on here. I know her name. Unless I don't.

Either way I care, about that person, and this person, and you. I like that one guy that came at me, I feel bad about that, because he came at me, but not because he came at me but I think i could have handled that better maybe and made him my friend.

Ummmmmm...wut?

Ramahs,

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Sorry, I said in too many words that I care about you personally. There are people that are hurting. I was hurting. If you are hurting, I care.

I still have absolutely no idea what you are saying.

Uuummmm...Happy New year!?!

Ramahs,

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
get

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
Disney re-assembled their entries in California. The original version of Carousel of Progress was introduced by Walt Disney himself at the 1964 New York World’s Fair. Along with iconic favorites “it’s a small world” and “Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln”, each bringing new technology to light.

CANtalk

Hey, happy Christmas holidays and Friday. Please join me and I love this link so I share it again :tup:
Lfy.gif

Shoutout to @NYC_Frank for thumbs upping this same post from last Christmas; I like your style...
ezgif.com-resize-1.gif

Cheers :peace: :leaf:

CANtalk,
Reactions: macbill
Top Bottom