Merry Christmas

juxt

I posed this first on VLF, but I truly mean it, and I wanted to share with everyone here:

I just wanted to take a minute, in all seriousness, to say Merry Christmas to all of you out there, and to wish you a Happy Holidays.

There isn't enough love in the world these days, and I just wanted to share mine with you all. If anyone here is wondering tonight if someone cares about them, let me say that there is someone who does care.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Happy holidays!

Screen-Shot-2018-12-23-at-1-58-56-AM.png

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Merry Ho-Ho-Ho to all the good people here! Thankful for all the knowledge and entertainment gained in 2018. Bring on 2019 and more science around this wonderful plant. Bigly grateful for the mod-squad duo of Stu & pakalolo, saving us from ourselves and protecting us from Chinese robots. Peace & love FC!

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
@juxt Happy holiday to you and everybody else ! I agree this world doesnt have enough love/positive thoughts in it.I feel almost like demons are harvesting our joy at times. So sad to hear about your wife, i had a friend that recently decided to quit life, and can't really tell if it was the lack of support or love, or just because he was twisted minded .Nevertheless ,it is really devastating for my mind.. I am quite the Negative Nelly myself at times ,probably due to the numerous unpleasant surprises i experienced in the last years,i have transitioned from an Optimist to a Skeptic.I am still trying my best to avoid grayscale periods and yet they happen.I found it really therapeutic to my condition/feelings that i take large doses of pleasure ,fun/laughs.. daily.. It brings back color in life again and gives me hope of the future..
I am not really into the Christian stuff,but here,we have some really old Pagan rituals that got adopted by the orthodox church. We call it Koleda around here ,which means literally Slaughter day..(It is usually when people kill a Pig that they have cared for a whole year x)...I feel it has true barbaric roots which i feel but not sure i understand and get the real big hype about it around here.. We got a lot of holidays from the 22 DEC to the 7th January,so i really feel that this celebrations are endless,lol. We not only have Christmas and New year but also have respected Saint's days and people named after them celebrate their nameday.. Some of the names are so common that they cover like 5-10% of the popular ones in my country. They are so many people sharing those names and inviting their friends and families that they are also pronounced as National holidays,lol... }
We might be the poorest country in the EU but for sure as hell we know how to party and overspend.
Оne of my favorite things is watching Kukeri chasing away the evil spirits.. You can find more if you like by googling кукери :))..
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kukeri
I feel it deep inside my bones ,that cleansing is a must.. Demons are out there,even though they might not be in the form we expect..Sometimes grief,sadness,anger are far more Horrible than the most grotesque creatures. So for me those holidays signify a struggle to get done with things/obstacles in order to be able to start the new year Clean and fresh.. Imo the root of depression is a constant/unchangable state which repeats things in a loop making ones feel trapped inside. Hoping this year i can manage to break trough and start fresh and with hope of new and better things to come !
If i have to wish you good ,i would wish you experience newness,freshness,rebirth.Imo this is what brings sense back in life. Cheers !
kukeri.jpg
PPP_3281.jpg

19285598.jpg
https://mapio.net/images-p/19285598.jpg
Here is some appropriate sound for those pictures :)).

Last edited:

juxt

The person reading this message should know who it's for. <<< that's a weird as shit way of saying, this message is for one person only.

I liked your post! I like your photos! You can believe whatever you want to believe. I like you as a person, regardless of your beliefs. You and I can interact and be real together. I know you have your beliefs, and it's totally ok. I have a belief too, and maybe i'm a NEWBIE or crazy or something, but I respect your beliefs to hear you out, and to let you tell me all about your systems, if it takes hours. If you will just sit in my presnce for an hour and talk with me.

juxt,
Reactions: macbill

juxt

Is there anybody ou there who's sick of this shit? Is there anybody out there that wants me to shut up? If you give me one hour of your life I'll tell you secrets that can make you rich.

There's this thing on TV, they talk about how rich i can get. The guy is getting out of his truck an walking into his big house, that maybe he's flipping or whatever, and he's tell me how to get rich. To cattle, he sounds JUST smart enough, and he's got that house and he's got that truck and a pretty girl in there and hey, he must know something right? He's got all that SHIT ... so maybe I should send him $29.95 to him and listen to his DVDs and BS.

I could do that BTW, make a commercial, spout some shit and make people want it, and buy it. I used to do that until Friday. I sold BS to people who didn't know any better.

But I'm not selling BS anymore. I'm not selling anything. It's weird to say, even weird to think this way. I think I can make money, as sure as if I had a printing press, but I dont want it. I want to hang out here and get FUCT UP with you freaks and LADIES. I know at least ONE on here. I know her name. Unless I don't.

Either way I care, about that person, and this person, and you. I like that one guy that came at me, I feel bad about that, because he came at me, but not because he came at me but I think i could have handled that better maybe and made him my friend.

juxt,
Top Bottom