Mark Atech Glass

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...
It would be awesome for a Solo, all you would need is a gong adapter.

deadheadbill,

bopper

The solo is only 4 1/2" high, 5 1/2 - 3/4" to the bottom of the male joint on our GonGs. Adding another 9" of ht on top might not be the most stable arrangement. It is a better match for our needs than the nice 12" ht pictured above in this thread, although perhaps not optimal. That was why we wanted to know the lower limit of a useful ht with 18mm dewaar joint that Mark could fashion. The pinnacle ht looks cool, but that size doesn't promise very much diffusion. With the solo w/GonG on 7, we want best taste and vape enough that we need the smoothness a wt provides.

Mark can you fashion such a practical ht w/18mm dewaar joint, max diffusion (a splash guard, if possible) and a 6" - 8" total length?

The solo is only 4 1/2" high, 5 1/2 - 3/4" to the bottom of the male joint on our GonGs. Adding another 9" of ht on top might not be the most stable arrangement. It is a better match for our needs than the nice 12" ht pictured above in this thread, although perhaps not optimal. That was why we wanted to know the lower limit of a useful ht with 18mm dewaar joint that Mark could fashion. The pinnacle ht looks cool, but that size doesn't promise very much diffusion. With the solo w/GonG on 7, we want best taste and vape enough that we need the smoothness a wt provides.

Mark can you fashion such a practical ht w/18mm dewaar joint, max diffusion (a splash guard, if possible) and a 6" - 8" total length?
I dont want to speak for Mark, but he offered to make me an 18mm dewaar with a circ and roughly the same size as the PN tube.

bopper

I dont want to speak for Mark, but he offered to make me an 18mm dewaar with a circ and roughly the same size as the PN tube.

Sounds great, although we might want one an inch or two longer to get better diffusion. :cool:

bopper,

b0

Cloudy...
Saw this in FB:

198928_619631311389936_458822451_n.jpg

It's an auction: "
Vertical rigs by Mark Atech. Starting bid is 107.10 shipped. Comes with stand and one tip. No pp. CC or MO accepted. Ends Mon after 7:10 am

"

It's in the group "Glass auctions" in FB :tup:

Vertical rigs by Mark Atech. Starting bid is 107.10 shipped. Comes with stand and one tip. No pp. CC or MO accepted. Ends Mon after 7:10 am
It's in the group "Glass auctions" in FB :tup:
No credit card, paypal or money order... Maybe Mark could tell us what he does except. Food stamps? Gold doubloons?

stickstones

Vapor concierge
that sounds like a great price. and I like the ergonomics of having something for your hand to grip.

stickstones,

SD_haze

No credit card, paypal or money order... Maybe Mark could tell us what he does except. Food stamps? Gold doubloons?
I think it's saying: "No paypal. However, Credit Card & Money Order are accepted"

The period after "pp." looks like an abbreviation but probably just the end of a short sentence.
It makes sense because I know paypal can seriously impede a transaction if they suspect cannabis is involved.

Saw this in FB:
198928_619631311389936_458822451_n.jpg
I love how long the stem is inside the percolator. Should help make it nice and spill-proof.
Also, my evolver hydratree with its splashguard makes emptying the water...pretty annoying. These look like instant-drainers.

Hope they come with one of those stands too. That 18mm female joint won't be too stable by itself.

SD_haze,
Reactions: mrboote
Thnx SD haze, that is obviously what he meant. The post b0 made does seem to indicate a stand and tip are also included. Going from left to right, do the first three seem sorta asymmetrical? Does anyone know what the lower joint is? It looks to be 14mm but I can't really tell.

mrboote,

Mark Atech

Glass Blower
Hey folks, it has been a minute since I have logged on here. Those vertical rigs pictured from facebook auctions were being sold by a different member. They are no longer available for that price. If you were interested in grabbing one of the ones pictured you should contact Headroom smoke shop in Willits, Ca. I currently am not filling retail orders, just working on wholesale with a few accounts. The rigs pictured above have a 14mm joint on the bottom and a 18mm joint for the mouthpiece. Also the reason the first 3 in that picture look funny, There is a flat spot on the back of the blown out spots on every unit. This is so they will lay down without rolling. The way he had those set up in the pictures make them look funny, but it was to show the flat spot. Thanks for looking.

Mark Atech,
Top Bottom