Mark Atech Glass

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...
Just had this guy Mark Atech blow me a Swagger Circ clone. I don't have it yet, but will post pics and vid when it gets here next week. He is a really cool guy with good prices and good glass. What's really cool is he will sit down and go over any changes via skype. Then you can actually WATCH HIM AS HE MAKES YOUR PIECE!! Not sure if any one else does that, but I thought it was cool. Here are a couple of his pieces.

485329_161254090705621_141788685_n.jpg

599833_155994744564889_918132699_n.jpg

He is gonna come on and create an id as a vendor once he figures out how to do it.

Couple more.

480722_158829314281432_643768723_n.jpg

63522_607401245946276_503316239_n.jpg

This is my piece being made.

04-11-2013.jpg

deadheadbill

The piece he made for me was very reasonable. I think he is gonna register and answer those kind of questions.

deadheadbill,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Is he going to put a dewaar joint on your HT? I don't know how I feel about it with one - that's the best way IMO to protect from spill back. the other day my wife made me cough on an inhale with the swagger showercap and luckily the water didn't blow into my cloud.

You would definitely want the same protection for your LSV.

mvapes,

deadheadbill

Oh yeah, dewar on the bottom. bent neck it's just like the swagger except the circ is a tiny bit lower.

deadheadbill,
Reactions: mvapes

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Sweet - I like the swagger stuff alot, there's an LHS in my area that just started carrying their shit. Only issue is obviously their prices, if I didn't so much money on weed and hookers I could probably afford more! :lmao:

BTW folks, I was only kidding - I don't spend that much on weed....

That is a really nice piece! Tell Mr. Atech to get registered up as a vendor, thars money in these here forums.

mrboote,

Mark Atech

Glass Blower
Hey folks, I have registered on here already. I was just lurking untill I made a little more free time to take on some orders. I'm glad it arrived safely to you deadheadbill. Let us all know how it works! The price on this unit is $150 for you guys wondering. I am currently only doing the circ version right now, but will have 8 arm tree perc, and other showerhead designs in the near future. Feel free to contact me here, or on facebook. Thanks for looking!

Armerad

Dabbin'
Hey Mark, any plans to create an ultra portable hydratube type device, similar to the Pinnacle piece?

I'm not sure how much it's possible to improve on the design, but I know they've been really popular lately and there's definitely a desire for the form factor.

bopper

Ok, so I got my piece yesterday. It was packaged nicely and delivered promptly. Very happy so far, only used it once so I'm not gonna post a review yet.

I take terrible pic's and don't do video, but here you go.

How tall is this very nice piece?

bopper,

SD_haze

Hey folks, I have registered on here already. I was just lurking untill I made a little more free time to take on some orders. I'm glad it arrived safely to you deadheadbill. Let us all know how it works! The price on this unit is $150 for you guys wondering. I am currently only doing the circ version right now, but will have 8 arm tree perc, and other showerhead designs in the near future. Feel free to contact me here, or on facebook. Thanks for looking!
There's never been a gridded showerhead hydratube-like piece for public sale
I can imagine there being some real interest in something like that
*hint* *hint* ;)

deadheadbill

How tall is this very nice piece?

Sorry dude I spaced on that. It's a little over 9 inches.

Something to think about. I got the 38mm can because I wanted it small. I think the Swagger is 50 which he can do also.

deadheadbill,
Reactions: bopper

deadheadbill

He already makes a nice recycler. I just couldn't find a pic of it.

deadheadbill,

Mark Atech

Glass Blower
Hey folks, this is another circ style vapor tube that was made for a friend. It has a 19mm dewar sealed in the bottom, a 18 slit circ, a splashgaurd, ice pinches, flared foot base, and bent neck dry attachment. I will try to keep this thread up to date with new designs. Thanks for looking.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...195.1073741834.100004630923476&type=3&theater

learning to post pictures on here, bare with me.

296myox.jpg

2vwdwev.jpg

29xw2f9.jpg

deadheadbill

BAD ASS dude!!

I'm not very good at reviewing, but I'll give you a little info on my pieces performance.

Great HydroTube. The diffusion is great and there is no drag. It fits perfectly on the LSV and in the bag. I took it out for a trip on 420 to celebrate with my friends and they all loved it.

Because of its size, it can work on most any Vape, including the smaller ones. In hindsight, I think for the LSV, Cloud and most of the larger vapes I would opt for a larger can. That's not a knock as I love it and the smaller size is great for traveling, I would just like to have both I guess. :)

Great piece and thanks Mark for making it.

deadheadbill,

Mark Atech

Glass Blower
I do not have a website currently, feel free to search Mark Atech on facebook to see some recent work.

This last one stood 12 inches off the base.

Thank you for the review Bill. I'm glad you like it!

bopper

Because of its size, it can work on most any Vape, including the smaller ones. In hindsight, I think for the LSV, Cloud and most of the larger vapes I would opt for a larger can. That's not a knock as I love it and the smaller size is great for traveling, I would just like to have both I guess. :)

Great piece and thanks Mark for making it.

Sounds as if it might be perfect for a solo. :cool:

Mark,

What is the lower limit to the size that you can make a usable HT like deadheadbill's? The pinnacle HT that folks have been using with a variety of vapes is only 5.2", but that is probably a bit small for our tastes. The circ perc is nice, but we'd welcome other suggestions as well. The 18mm dewaar joint is a necessity and the bent neck a preference.

Top Bottom