MadHeaters Shipping Thread

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Mine is also out for delivery. Since it's coming USPS and it should be a small enough package to fit in my mailbox I am not concerned it will be left out for someone to pilfer as I need to go out. I will surely give first impressions after I have time to clean it and try it later this evening.
-------------------------------

It's Here! It's Here! Bathing in a bag of ISO. It's quite lovely. I will try it out later and report to the other thread. :wave:

Last edited:

ezpz

Bored Cabin Fever GIF

ezpz

Got an update on 12/1 that my tempest “arrived in San Francisco CA.” I’ve been refreshing “moving through network” since then. Got an update tonight……....

“Departed San Francisco CA.”
done adam sandler GIF

ezpz,
Reactions: cybrguy

Jojofernz

Got an update on 12/1 that my tempest “arrived in San Francisco CA.” I’ve been refreshing “moving through network” since then. Got an update tonight……....

“Departed San Francisco CA.”
done adam sandler GIF
Damn hopefully it’s at least closer to you!

Jojofernz,
Reactions: ezpz

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Somebody explain to me why deJoy is still running the USPS.

Sending good vibes to California's postal system. Soon come, my man. Soon come.

Last edited:
cybrguy,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
“Moving through network”
Angry Computer GIF

On the bright side, looks like I get to have this thread all to myself until launch.
Lonely The Simpsons GIF
Naaa... We'll still hang out with you here until you get your Tempest, dude. Though another mug of Kona and some Macadamia nuts would make it easier to wait... ;)

cybrguy,
  • Love

ezpz

ezpz,
  • Haha
Reactions: cybrguy

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Hey @ezpz . Any luck? I was thinkin that today should be the day... :\

And hey, where's the pic? :lol:

cybrguy,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
You're gonna love it, dude. It really is a great vape. It checks a lot of boxes. Unlike some of the folks in here, it will not replace everything that I have, but it will be an outstanding addition to them without question. And it will take over some tasks that I have relied on other vapes to accomplish.

cybrguy,

ezpz

It’s FINALLY here!
Doing the iso bath right now. Gonna test her out later.
You're gonna love it, dude. It really is a great vape. It checks a lot of boxes. Unlike some of the folks in here, it will not replace everything that I have, but it will be an outstanding addition to them without question. And it will take over some tasks that I have relied on other vapes to accomplish.
Put away my other vapes for a “proper” introduction. But once tempest feels comfortable, gotta let her know that she’s just part of a stable.:D

Last edited:
Top Bottom