MadHeaters Shipping Thread

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
"Out For Delivery"

The most joyous three-word combo around.

Yes, it’s made by CH, but I see it every time I get delivery notice on something I’m impatiently awaiting.

ETA: Age restriction on a video of a guy in a leisure suit dancing? YT’s vape war is about as well focused as the War on Drugs…

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
No updates on mine since early yesterday morning. I'm guessing it stopped for cheesecake...

cybrguy,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Mine stayed an extra night in New York, perhaps it’s enjoying the time with yours there
The only thing I go to NY for anymore is Food or Theater so I hope they are getting a good meal at least...

Now that it's in the hands of USPS I suspect that USPS tracking page will have the best and most recent information, so I've stopped looking at any of the international tracking tools.

cybrguy,

Jojofernz

On the 18th. It shipped out the following Monday on the 20th.

Worth noting that I'm only a couple states away from NY, so when it arrived in the US it didn't take long to get to me.
Appreciate ya! I also was 18th, out on the 20th but I’m NM so other side of the US from where it landed lol!! Glad to hear you got yours, I’ll be happy if mine is in by the end of the week!!

Looking forward to more people giving thoughts on it!

Jojofernz,
Reactions: TedJones

Jojofernz

No shipping updates makes me sad 😢 hopefully by the weekend when I get my new dry rig in

Jojofernz,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Unfortunately, since the DeJoy broke the USPS, it has been much less efficient in operation and in information sharing, so all I am getting now is that my Tempest is "Moving through the Network". I suspect I won't see anything else until it's out for delivery.

I take it back. It's back in Queens for some reason. Don't ask me, I'm just reporting. Maybe I shouldn't be expecting it this week after all. It appears to be doing the New York shuffle...

Last edited:
cybrguy,

Jojofernz

Unfortunately, since the DeJoy broke the USPS, it has been much less efficient in operation and in information sharing, so all I am getting now is that my Tempest is "Moving through the Network". I suspect I won't see anything else until it's out for delivery.

I take it back. It's back in Queens for some reason. Don't ask me, I'm just reporting. Maybe I shouldn't be expecting it this week after all. It appears to be doing the New York shuffle...
Went back?? Hoping for yours! Mine was just leaving Texas a bit ago, so a state away

Jojofernz,
Reactions: TedJones

rebelFarmer

Mine

Same here... Who knows whats going on! But mine also popped back after a through the network to destination message.. :(

rebelFarmer,

Jojofernz

Mine landed like 30-40 minutes away from me late Thursday and has had no movement

It’s just teasing me at this point! Another weekend no go

Jojofernz,
Reactions: ezpz

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Mine magically arrived at the big city distribution center nearest me around midnight last night, and then at a local suburban distribution center about 3:54 this morning, just maybe an hour or two too late to be distributed to my local post office and to me today. So I'm likely going to get It on Monday, unless a miracle occurs. It is close enough, however, that I feel the waves of the force teasing me...

Jojofernz

Mine magically arrived at the big city distribution center nearest me around midnight last night, and then at a local suburban distribution center about 3:54 this morning, just maybe an hour or two too late to be distributed to my local post office and to me today. So I'm likely going to get It on Monday, unless a miracle occurs. It is close enough, however, that I feel the waves of the force teasing me...
Kinda the same boat, was at a local distribution center but it left this morning too late to hit my post office for delivery. So Monday hoping!

Tuesday is my birthday at least it’ll be a good birthday gift

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I suspect the regional distribution centers only have a reduced staff on weekends, so I'm not surprised it hasn't moved on from there on a Saturday.

cybrguy,
Top Bottom