MadHeaters Shipping Thread

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I keep wanting to comment and commiserate with others on the wait for my Tempest but I don't want to dirty up the thread (which moves fast enough already) so here is a thread for wishin and bitchin...

This wait has not been overly long, just painful with anticipation. Apparently Brenyo has not learned how to fold space.

Jojofernz

Got my notification it’s in New York this morning so customs.

Really hoping I have it in hand by the end of the week! The wait has been hard with all the incredible positivity and hype generated by those already using it.

Trying various methods such as succumbing to the now to make this week pass by quickly.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
That parcelsapps.com page does have a lot more info on package check ins and is at least a little more "rewarding", but I think it is overestimating the anticipated delivery date by a few days at least. At least I think it is. Still show my package in Geneva.

cybrguy,
Reactions: ezpz

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
Parcelsapp was right on time with the actual delivery; the standard tracker didn’t say it arrived until days after I already had it in hand. Plus it gave me a direct link to USPS tracking for the package once it was in their possession.

Beansuppa

This wait has not been overly long, just painful with anticipation. Apparently Brenyo has not learned how to fold space.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Estimated delivery is currently Dec 8. Hoping and praying customs is quick and will be here sooner than this, but considering it's holiday season I'm willing to bet it won't be lol.

EXISTENCE IS PAIN.

666Honeybadger

Unknown member

I hear you.
Tbh i expected The Tempest to be teleported into my hands when i paid for it... :nope: They were wide open!
But to no avail... Pfffff
:rant::goon:

:dog:
But in reality it is like you say: it's not like we've been waiting for ages at all (just feels like that i guess).
And imo even the wait/the anticipation has its charms.
And in this case it gave me time to buy a wand that will hopefully arrive before the Tempest, so i'm actually rooting for the Wand atm because i don't want to be tempted (what's in a word) to torch The Tempest straight out of the box!

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Estimated delivery is currently Dec 8. Hoping and praying customs is quick and will be here sooner than this, but considering it's holiday season I'm willing to bet it won't be lol.
Mine also estimates December 8th which is why I thought it was guessing a little long. If it actually arrives in country today or tomorrow, I suspect I'll have it before the end of the week. 🤞

cybrguy,

666Honeybadger

Unknown member
Mine arrived at customs!
Initial estimate of tracking was 5 december so as of now i'm kinda hoping it will be here before that...
But counting on the speed of customs had me in tears before so i should not be to optimistic yet...

C'mon mtfrs, just give me my belongings already!

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Nothing new from parcels.app or Shop, but if you take the "next tracking number" from parcels.app and plug it in to USPS tracking it shows it has been processed today by customs in NYC. Usually my packages go through customs in Chicago, but at least it shows it's in the US.

Actually, not customs, "Processed Through USPS Facility" before customs.

What an adventure.

cybrguy,

Jojofernz

Parcelsapp was right on time with the actual delivery; the standard tracker didn’t say it arrived until days after I already had it in hand. Plus it gave me a direct link to USPS tracking for the package once it was in their possession.
Hearing that they are right on with expected delivery is bad news haha.

I am also on a December 8th expected date per parcelsapp. But USPS says it’s in NY, so I’m really hoping it’s not another week and half….

Was really hoping I at least had it before or by my birthday December 5th

Oh well way worse things in life other than having to wait for my fancy new vape but clock time been crawling!

Jojofernz,

BushRanger

Hit It & Quit It
Mr Bean Waiting GIF by Bombay Softwares

BushRanger,

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
Hearing that they are right on with expected delivery is bad news haha.

To be clear, I was saying that when the parcelsapp told me it was out for delivery it was, even though the standard tracker still said it was in Geneva. I don’t know that I ever checked the expected date from the app.

Jojofernz

To be clear, I was saying that when the parcelsapp told me it was out for delivery it was, even though the standard tracker still said it was in Geneva. I don’t know that I ever checked the expected date from the app.
Ah ok thanks for clearing that up haha I was more stressed fearing it would really take til the 8th to arrive

Jojofernz,
Reactions: Timps27

Beansuppa

Lmao
Anyone else's say it's back in Switzerland? I'm safely assuming it's a bug in the tracking, but it's still funny.

Beansuppa,

ezpz

Lmao
Anyone else's say it's back in Switzerland? I'm safely assuming it's a bug in the tracking, but it's still funny.
Mine says the same. Must be a glitch since both scans happened around the same time (around noon in NY and 6pm Switzerland).

ezpz,

Jojofernz

Lmao
I also got this as well so don’t worry! I believe the tracking, for whatever reason, gives an update, connected to Switzerland, whenever a new change in status is made. I got the one you did, then recently got one saying it was in queens moving through the system, parcelsapp said the same, as well as another “in transit” showing in Switzerland so either a bug or part of their system. But I’m happy to see mine in queens, the wait may be over this week!

Jojofernz,

Beansuppa

I also got this as well so don’t worry! I believe the tracking, for whatever reason, gives an update, connected to Switzerland, whenever a new change in status is made. I got the one you did, then recently got one saying it was in queens moving through the system, parcelsapp said the same, as well as another “in transit” showing in Switzerland so either a bug or part of their system. But I’m happy to see mine in queens, the wait may be over this week!
Ohhhh mine too! I'm pretty close so maybe I'll see it Wednesday :rockon:

Beansuppa,

Beansuppa

As of around 6am my Tempest is a state away, at the distribution center that is typically "last stop" before being sent to the local post office for delivery. If it doesn't come today, it should be here tomorrow.

LETS GOOOOO :D

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Mine is still in New York as of 2:20 this morning, but at least it's out of Customs and in Jamaica waiting for a ride. I still think I'm gonna get it by the end of the week.

Jojofernz

I got mine today. Only used it a couple times so far. I will give my thoughts in the other thread when I am ready.
Glad to hear you got yours! Still gives me hope mine will be here in a few days!! Can’t wait to hear yours and others in this threads thoughts

Jojofernz,
Top Bottom