Loto Labs Evoke

Discussion in 'Upcoming and Unreleased Portable Vaporizers' started by SameOldTim, Sep 5, 2013.

1. Astedra

Astedra Well-Known Member

$249 at vapourizerchief.com

Right you can't add to cart.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2016
    ataxian likes this.
  2. Vape-Jack Lee

Vape-Jack Lee New Member

wow cheers,is EVOKE available now?

great job

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2016
    Mike-Topbond likes this.
  3. PPN

PPN Fleurs&Vapeur

I think not avalaible for a wile.... I wish i never acrossed this thread!

Gregori likes this.
  4. Vape-Jack Lee

Vape-Jack Lee New Member

good point

Mike-Topbond likes this.
  5. DarkSm0ke

DarkSm0ke Well-Known Member

Been reading through the thread for last 2 days... I almost ordered one of these, what a fucking shit show.

6. Vapor Loop

Vapor Loop Well-Known Member

I wonder if they got those first one's in like they mentioned over nine week's ago. The first test units should have came in the 11th.

I'm shocked there haven't been a ton of indigogo messages yet like there normally is after so much silence or a missed goal.

DarkSm0ke and HD Springer like this.
  7. Gardenerjeff

Gardenerjeff Author, Teaming Series of Organic Grow Books

Crooks.

DarkSm0ke and HD Springer like this.
  8. Gregori

Gregori CannaBoss

Maybe everybody knows now they won't get any revolutionary vape.

9. Vapor Loop

Vapor Loop Well-Known Member

I guess so, And i expected this to work like our Hoppers do except maybe a bit cooler vapor. :lol:

At this point i just hope i get something i can sell to go toward another true on demand unit. :doh:

DarkSm0ke, HD Springer and Gregori like this.
  10. PPN

PPN Fleurs&Vapeur

The last update was a long time ago...if somebody got some infos it could be nice to share..

11. Gardenerjeff

Gardenerjeff Author, Teaming Series of Organic Grow Books

12. PeteSeattle

PeteSeattle Glassblowing Noob/Well-known member

If I were Loto Labs I would be concerned that other companies are innovating way past LL's vision. Am I concerned? Only about my backer funding. The upside is that this time allowed me to find my perfect vape while waiting. The wait now is to "resell as new."

DarkSm0ke likes this.
  13. SameOldTim

SameOldTim Previously Known as 'ThermoCoreTim' Manufacturer

Theres a good chance they wont release till after their patent application gets denied/approved.

DarkSm0ke and ShayWhiteGrow like this.
  14. HD Springer

HD Springer Well-Known Member

How can they continue this bullshit of a show. At least with the grasshopper they were giving info. Albeit false info but at least they would communicate over time. These crooks won't even acknowledge that they took people's hard earned $.

Oops I forgot about that 1 picture where the "team" was out dinning on backers funds. Let's not forget that pic.

15. lazylathe

lazylathe Almost there...

According to their website the first production units were supposed to be done in August 2016.
    Complete fulfillment of IG and pre-orders to be by 1st quarter of 2017.

So technically they have till the end of April 2017 to get this part completed...

It's the middle of September 2016 and not a single person has one yet...
    Not a good sign...

Taken from their FAQ:

https://evokevape.com/pages/faq

16. dingus

dingus Well-Known Member

happy 3rd lotoversery.

KLo, The Beagle, DarkSm0ke and 5 others like this.
  17. HD Springer

I absolutly love these slow slow burns. Means so much more then the instant gratification burns.

The Beagle, DarkSm0ke, dingus and 2 others like this.
  18. SameOldTim

SameOldTim Previously Known as 'ThermoCoreTim' Manufacturer

Id be more worried about them using pre-order $$ for trips to Milan Italy....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

DarkSm0ke, PPN, dingus and 3 others like this.
  19. YaFreekin Right

YaFreekin Right Well-Known Member

Poor guy, struggling startup but still finds the time to go to Italy for a bit of R&R... /s

DarkSm0ke, PPN, dingus and 4 others like this.
  20. YungLeaner

YungLeaner Well-Known Member

It's astounding how easily these Kickstarter guys get away with selling snake oil BEFORE THEY EVEN HAVE THE SNAKE OIL MADE! In the real world, you borrow $212,000 and have nothing to show for it you're either losing your house or your life...or both.

The apparent lack of self awareness from these guys is fucking astounding. They should at least have the decency to keep their cash grab spending to themselves.

DarkSm0ke, vapen00b, PPN and 5 others like this.
  21. HD Springer

Well fuck me running. I had no idea that he still had any $ to still be out fucking over his backers. How can people be so nonchalant to keep publicly posting his "fuck you's" to the vaping world. Charges should be brought against these sick lazy fucks who prey on the GREAT marijuana community. Or am I jumping the gun? I guess only time will tell.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2016
  22. seaofgreens

seaofgreens My Mind Is Free

Not sure why anyone would want this one anyways? A magnetic field heats metal up with induction to where it will cook your herb via.... conduction... So...What a fancy way to heat up the oven...?

DarkSm0ke, theCerberus and grokit like this.
  23. PPN

PPN Fleurs&Vapeur

Cause 3 years ago it looks like pretty interesting...now it looks like garbage!

24. theCerberus

theCerberus Well-Known Member

Never looked interesting to me..... but hey, what do i know, my post from 2 years ago never got any likes.

The video in the kickstater just shows the theory of how induction works. It never shows how they intend on actually building the thing. Personally I never believed they were capable of creating this, as they have never demonstrated to us how this thing would work! I had no confidence in backing their kickstarter.

Look, all the other vaporizer kickstarters had a working prototype and still took years to launch. This one didnt..... thats a huge red flag....

Last edited: Oct 7, 2016
    DarkSm0ke, vapen00b and PPN like this.
  25. HD Springer

First I'd like to say my previous posts while they might have some validity to them they are mean in nature. After having my posts pointed out to me I realized I wasn't giving this Evoke a fair enough shake. Id like to take this opportunity to apologize to the whole Loto lab team.

So I really hope they get this off the ground. And I hope all early backers will be pleased and their patience rewarded with a state of the art vaporizer.
    I've been told that the owner of Loto labs now has some long time FC member supporting them in their journey so skies the limit.

I'll be patiently watching this vaporizer and this thread.

Astedra, vapen00b and PPN like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors