Log Vape roundup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan

Master JedHI
Manufacturer
Rick - Thermal conductivity is just the inverse of thermal resistance (insulation) so we are saying the same thing, just approaching it from different directions. I'm looking at it from an energy flow and balance perspective. I want the heat energy to flow outward from the TT at a certain rate. It is very cool that wood does this so simply and so well.
I love that you can dramatically expand the types and styles of wood turning for your units. It gives people a lot of variety and that is always good. Log vape technology certainly has changed a lot over the last year. The real winners of our innovations are the people who use them.

Alan,

Purple-Days

:lol: :buzz: :2c: :wave: :dog: :rofl: :2c: :cheers: :lol:

Funny boys...

With the new expansion of categories, is it time to stop vape comparisons in the lounge?

I don't care. Do you want to open it up??? Let's all talk about it... Huh???? let's not... ABV ??? Or not, let's open it up... I bet not.... who has the most to hide? :lol:

Suggest vape comparisons go somewhere else... or not at all... ;)

As I said elsewhere, I don't read the other vape 'sales' threads, too bad the hype and sales bullshit drifts over to the Lounge.

Answer at your leasure vape MFGs... :lol: This is the Lounge... :rolleyes:

Purple-Days,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
:rolleyes:
While the OP may have been better put in the General Vaporizer Discussion thread, it's interesting that you haven't had a problem with this thread being in the lounge until now. Why are you stirring the pot when things are so friendly here? :peace:

momofthegoons,

Gunky

If I remember right I originally posted this to a different section and it got moved here. I don't understand the attitude, Tom. I like all the vapes under discussion, including the PD. Each has different strengths and features and all deserve the space to exist and grow. I hope we can try to discuss specifics and not get into generalized aspersions.

Gunky,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
You know Tom, I find it really amusing that you consistently edit your posts. Wouldn't want the rest of the forum to see? Well, I did, but you got rid of it too fast for me to copy it. I think you need to go back and read the forum rules about trolling.

And, I'd love to report you for smilie abuse.

momofthegoons,

Rick

Zapman
Somebody around here is chickenshit, plain and simple. If someone is going to make a post, it would be nice if he had the balls to leave it up for all to see how stupid he is.
BTW Tom why do you have a contest on your product thread, all the time? I thought we were supposed to do that on the contest thread?
Just thought I would ask since you like to follow rules so much.
Good to see you back Tom. Sorry for drifting off topic.

Rick,

Gunky

OK, OK, stop fighting. Let's have solidarity among vaporists, please! Bad enough the feds are inexplicably cracking down, let's not get all divided and start attacking each other.

Gunky,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Thank you Gunky for getting us back on track. I, for one, will look forward to reading your observations on the CRZ, as well as any of the other log vapes. Sort of a Consumer's Report of log vapes. :)

momofthegoons,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom