Discontinued Lily vaporizer by Triihouse

h3rbalist

I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to, too
How exciting! I just sent a message to the manufacturer about shipping to the UK. I feel giddy like its the run up to Christmas but without all the fear of seasonal depression! HURRAH! :D

Don't worry. That will change when you see the price of shipping. :)

It'll be worth it to have it for the weekend though.

:rockon:

Also went for the Kit to make it more cost effective. That could have pushed the shipping prices up thinking about it.

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Don't worry. That will change when you see the price of shipping. :)

It'll be worth it to have it for the weekend though.

:rockon:

Also went for the Kit to make it more cost effective. That could have pushed the shipping costs up thinking about it.

Ha! :) I guess considering every vape ive been looking at this last few years has cost usually at least twice the price of the Lilly, I could live with crazy shipping costs :) Also, the top of my shopping list has never stayed stable as no vape seems to really fit the bill and make itself properly worthwhile, hence sticking with the Volcano and the PnP (both of which I have personal issues with, but both of which serve different needs, so been kinda pointless replacing them)

The Lilly (and the Daisy really) both look like the most serious candidates I've seen to warrant a Volcano sale from me. Vesuvius is moving on, baby! :D

Very excited to hear ya feedback when Lilly arrives!

Last edited:

puddleglum

I love the form factor and natural wood look. (The price is great too!) I think Lily would make a nice companion/upgrade to my MFLB.

For those who mentioned vapor-bonging with Lily, how would you connect it? Is the stem a standard size?

I think Tommy should run a limited time special offer for FC members Daisy and Lily kit.
What do you guys think!!!:brow:

That's a great idea! I was literally just about to pull the trigger on a Daisy when I head about the Lily.

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
So perfectly simple the warranty is kind of fun because what could go wrong? Now take a electronic vape and compare to the Triihouse vapes. Triihouse vapes are cloud producing TANKS that never go down!

Happy to purchase this vape from Tommy and Triihouse. My Daisy had a crooked logo on the mouthpiece. All I had to do was give Tommy a call and they sent a new mouthpiece free of charge. Awesome customer service deserves my business. :nod:

Fantastic to hear. My only experience of vape customer service has been pretty dire so far, so these points are certainly an influencing factor.

The other thing for me is the disposable aspect. In this day and age, for me, I just dont want to be buying batteries or products not built to last or that cant have all parts replaced, and having to ditch the whole unit or rip it apart to get it working again. Thankfully, the volcano has also been a tank :)

TANKS!

Tom Funk

@emmdeemo,

Tommy sent a video of a Lily prototype to those of us who got the Lily prior to it's release. I haven't posted it as I presume he wants to release a new video with the final version (plus it's probably private and won't work anyway). In this video he loads the bowl three quarters of the way. That's a fair bit more than the official instructions. In my excitement I missed this and actually filled the bowl the whole way. There was no combustion and no charring whatsoever although the herb did darken more quickly and to a greater extent than Daisy with a slightly larger load (the load I had in Lily was the same as a slightly under filled T1 bowl, which would be about the same as in a Solo stem if you suck in the herb to level than press it in a couple mm). It did feel like there would be a greater chance of combustion than in Daisy, but manageable none the less. Easier to get away with than a full bowl in the Lotus.

I can't really comment on taste. After one bowl, the taste of the natural finishing on the wood is quite prominent but those who have had Daisy for a while report that it fades a lot. It does seem that it will give intense flavor from the herb when compared to Solo and Lotus, which while quite pure, is also quite subtle.

Efficiency, I suspect, will be better than Solo but after one bowl that I didn't take all the way, I couldn't answer with any certainty.

Edit: @puddleglum, Lily's mouthpiece stem has an outer diameter of 12mm. Glass is 2mm thick.

Last edited:

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
@emmdeemo,

Tommy sent a video of a Lily prototype to those of us who got the Lily prior to it's release. I haven't posted it as I presume he wants to release a new video with the final version (plus it's probably private and won't work anyway). In this video he loads the bowl three quarters of the way. That's a fair bit more than the official instructions. In my excitement I missed this and actually filled the bowl the whole way. There was no combustion and no charring whatsoever although the herb did darken more quickly and to a greater extent than Daisy with a slightly larger load (the load I had in Lily was the same as a slightly under filled T1 bowl, which would be about the same as in a Solo stem if you suck in the herb to level than press it in a couple mm). It did feel like there would be a greater chance of combustion than in Daisy, but manageable none the less. Easier to get away with than a full bowl in the Lotus.

I can't really comment on taste. After one bowl, the taste of the natural finishing on the wood is quite prominent but those who have had Daisy for a while report that it fades a lot. It does seem that it will give intense flavor from the herb when compared to Solo and Lotus, which while quite pure, is also quite subtle.

Efficiency, I suspect, will be better than Solo but after one bowl that I didn't take all the way, I couldn't answer with any certainty.

Edit: @puddleglum, Lily's mouthpiece stem has an outer diameter of 12mm. Glass is 2mm thick.

Marvelous. Thanks muchly :)

vaporonly

living in a van down by the river
After using lily more I can report she can rip through load faster then I first thought.

This is a manual vape so taste is going to depend on how hot you drive it. To explain it to people who have only used electronic vapes, with the lily you can change temp in less then a second depending on lighter location and intake rate.

This is good for people that want higher temp medicating.

Not sure the protocal for comparing other companies product but lily reminds me of that loud clicking thing that drives nails... Except instant on

mestizo

I see a cherry and walnut wood option, I did a Google search and these woods have a pretty broad range of hues, does anybody knows which one is the darker version in their website? I'm guessing is the walnut but I'm not 100% sure.

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Wood, glass, magnets.... so pretty. I really want to see a video of it being used, I feel like I'd be holding it super close to where I'd be torching. Maybe I'm just picturing it wrong.

Does anyone know if it works well without grinding? Been trying to find a good portable that doesn't need grinding.

StormyPinkness,

TNT_error

I don't have any triihouse products yet, but do both require constant stirring being they're both convection?

TNT_error,

basement farmer

My face is melting...
hey farmer,

that magnet isn't on top. that's the inside of the sandwhiched pieces. The bent glass sits in that location while it is stored and that magnet helps hold it shut.

Thanks for clarifying that for me..was vapin' when I got confused over the picture.

Wood, glass, magnets.... so pretty. I really want to see a video of it being used, I feel like I'd be holding it super close to where I'd be torching. Maybe I'm just picturing it wrong.

Does anyone know if it works well without grinding? Been trying to find a good portable that doesn't need grinding.

The Daisy can be fed nugs, so I don't ee why the Lily couldn't. Tho, lately I've been grinding...it seems to work better... also smaller bowl loads do seem to work better.

So pretty! So tempting!...... :)

do it, do it, doooo ittttt, DOOO ITTTTTT, DOOOOOOOO ITTTTTT!, DOOOOOO ITTTTTTTTT!!!!

Behaviorist

If larger clouds were desired is the Daisy the better bet? Can the same vapor density be achieved with both units?

For example, with the E-Nano one can go the big hit route or just take conservative sips.

Behaviorist,
Reactions: steama
Top Bottom