Life Saber (LSV) by Elev8 Vehicles

ElevatedMindset

Cloud Lounging
What do you mean? I didn't know the wand was a GonG? And I usually twist it every other time I take the wand out my LSV because it locks in usually.

ElevatedMindset,

Vitolo

Vaporist
My technique, when a GonG is frozen, just take a warm washcloth and hold the "female" side,
and with a cold washcloth hold the inserted piece, then lightly pull apart (with a gentle twist if needed)

lwien

Try an ISO wash and make sure it's completely dry before tying to mate again.

lwien,

ElevatedMindset

Cloud Lounging
I'll try it in a bit. Do you guys twist the transfer wand in when inserting it? Or do you simply just insert it?

ElevatedMindset,

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
It sounds like either there is a slight amount of resin on the walls of the GonG joint or there is moisture in there. Either can seize up a joint pretty tight. Also, don't add a lot of pressure to the mouthpiece while drawing. You don't want to push the two pieces of glass too tightly together.

I never twist a glass on glass joint. I just insert and wiggle free.

Deadshort480,

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
So...I tried the ELB method again ... and yes it works wonders!
I'm serious this could be a breakthrough IMO...

I used 0.17g and used fingernails scissors ... I didn't steer and I removed the wand each hit, I then took a break for 10 minutes on the phone then I returned and gotten great vapor instantly ...

I started at "1" like VaporEyes said but it was too hard for me, I think I can start in a lower temp...I give it like 5-15 minutres to warm up...its just an habit from the EQ...I don't really care, I only do 1 or 2 sessions a day...anyway - what I am wondering is why this didn't work the first time? I probably had it warm up less time and I want in my balcony which was colder than my room...but also the herb I had was in powdery form ... I get this very special weed and its always powdery but it is amazing...I hope it was because with the mod we should let the LSV warm up for 10 minutes or so...

The ABV looks great ... not too dark...I finished at 1 or 2 ... removed the ELB, put the normal screen back in the transfer wand and tried to get more hits ... but there was none...and the ABV looked like it would have looked it I vaped with the Solo... this is amazing...probably the best mod...and I will recheck it tonight with my fine grinded herb and not my medium-normal grind.

Thanks VaporEyes! You've might have taken this vaporizer to 11! ;)

Vitolo

Vaporist
I showed off this two sided GonG male joint a while back...made by charliedontsurf right here on FC.
I am loving this baby... and it has become my LSV Stem.. period.
It is short, therefore it has great structural integrity. I can slip it into my pocket easily.
I do not like using water, but I added a water scene in this short vid so you could see how great it works as a WPA on it's own merit!
... and yes.. I had to have my wife empty the water for me, after that single hit... and prep the pipe with 91% Iso so I could approach and clean it

m0sh

ELB method is not working well with too fine grind is what I can tell...its a shame :(

m0sh,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
With all this talk of trying ELBs with the LSV, I decided I have to give it a whirl...

I just ordered a 4-pack of ELBs from Australian Vaporizers, with express shipping, so I should have them tomorrow or friday :D

Then the testing shall begin :brow::science:

Frederick McGuire,

Pesci

Why oh why does no one in the U.K stock ELBs I'd have to pay more in shipping if i wanted them. :(

Pesci,

m0sh

hmmm...will one be enough for you? I can help out for free.

But talk to dopefiend I'm sure he can sell you some!

m0sh,
Reactions: Pesci

m0sh

Anyway... I tried the ELB method and I think its not about the grind..., maybe as well but it only works well when I'm using it in the upright position...so in the bedroom its not good...but still well I had to stir to get more vapor, but I think shaking the wand will be enough...so I still have time to master this but I can only afford myself to do one session like this in every few days.

m0sh,

m0sh

^^^ Nice, I wonder if 7th floor can make finer screens as well ...

Fred, good luck with the testing, I will try again today, using fine grind herb, I'm going to use it upright position and give it like 15 minutes to warm up on "12"

For those who are wondering how the ABV looks after my herb was spent using the ELB method :
GsuSNv7.jpg

^^ Amazing, its much blacker when not using this method altho you might have few extra hits (very bad taste and probably the beginning of combustion...)
With this - 0 bad taste hits!

Mostly used "12" but finished at "3" I think.

Fred, do some more testing...
Pesci - I'm on my way to the post office... :)

PS :The herb using this method prefers to be shaken not stirred ;)

m0sh,
Reactions: ShipDit
Top Bottom