Life Saber (LSV) by Elev8 Vehicles

ElevatedMindset

Cloud Lounging
Also when I put my wand in to lock, my old one locks it in but this new one doesnt lock it in at all when I twist it... Any ideas?

ElevatedMindset,

Vitolo

Vaporist
that was a coincidence that the 1st one was bent at all. I have a half dozen here and all are round.
It is up to you to bend and "warp" the shim accordingly for a tight fit.

Also when I put my wand in to lock, my old one locks it in but this new one doesnt lock it in at all when I twist it... Any ideas?
The old one was dirty... miniscule particles of herbal matter and dust made it adhere.
use the new one and it will become similar shortly.

Vitolo,

ElevatedMindset

Cloud Lounging
I remember someone posting a picture of their two heating covers one was like mine how its bent in and then the new one I believe was a circle like mine, anyone remember or can post it?

ElevatedMindset,

Vitolo

Vaporist
No two are alike.. it is all luck of the draw, and we adapt the one we get to our use.

Vitolo,

ElevatedMindset

Cloud Lounging
No two are alike.. it is all luck of the draw, and we adapt the one we get to our use.

Thanks I got the shim to hold it in. And I guess I'll have to be careful until my wand will stick in there, thanks for the fast and accurate replies, I appreciate it.

ElevatedMindset,
Reactions: Vitolo

way2

Neither of my HC's twist lock. You may need to add a shim or 2 to the new one to get it to fit right. It should have come with them(shims).

Also you should use the edit button instead of double posting...you can edit for like 6 hours after posting. It'll save you from warnings from the mods.

way2,

Pesci

I noticed that, try this. Unscrew your endcap then gently pull the heater cover up so it's just poking past the lip more than usual, it may need a wiggle but remember gently. Take the endcap and place it so it rests on the heater cover or is in line. Then simply screw the endcap back on gently. Once the endcap is on tight your heater cover will be perfectly central, you may then however find it's in fact the heating element that's squiffy. I've rotated my HC so the air inlet is further away from the element which helps heat control, centralising the element itself is not something I want to do.
This shouldn't be an issue, as Vito has already said these are handmade items and each piece has it's differences.

M0sh can you try an ELB with your male 18/18 adapter and let us know how that works?

Safe.

Pesci,

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
M0sh can you try an ELB with your male 18/18 adapter and let us know how that works?

Safe.

I can't do that since I just sent it back to PV...

I broke my HT so I have no water tool and PV has made a custom 18-18m adapter for me - its almost the same just with a small circle in the middle so I could easily put a screen...I will try that when I get it with my new black leaf bubbler... if you can wait few weeks I will let you know.

dncrgrl

Professional Lurker
Hey saber lovers! After almost a year of wanting a new vape I narrowed it down to the Pax and Puffit; Pax won but I bought an iPad instead :) A few weeks ago aka tax time, I started my research again, only this time Pax vs VB2.0. Pax won again but looks like I'll be pulling the trigger on an LSV instead! I've always been a fan from what I've seen of it but the price was already outta my range, mainly because I already spend too much on gadgets... I peeped the new price tho and that was all she wrote :)

Anywayz, I was thinking about picking up the infamous $40 bub to use with my other vapes; has anyone used it with the LSV? I am wondering if I'll need a piece w/ more volume since it sounds/looks like LSV packs a punch!

I am also torn on a wpa- do I go with the official round glass piece or a male-to-male adapter? The thought of using the vape with the cap off makes me sad b/c I'm obsessive that way but has anyone found many cons to the m2m setup? I'm digging that ELB mod too- do we have a verdict on it's efficiency?

Lastly, I'm on the fence about the vapor tamer- I've been freezing my baby bong to test out whether the cold vapor was worth another $90-$100. I have been enjoying it more than I thought since I'm a warm water gal but I wonder is the novelty going to wear off?

As usual thanks for all the info FC! I haven't been this excited about a new toy in a while! You all always help me make the right choices and I'm sure this is another one I won't regret!

stickstones

Vapor concierge
was getting ready for the day and decided to go with the LSV. I'm gonna be the only person using and there will be about ten people here, so I need to be able to have quick getaway sessions on my own. I've been using the Cloud for this lately, but I then have to make an extra trip to turn it on first. So today I have the LSV/Ion hot and ready, with the FVS2 loaded and ready outside, with a mflb at the ready as well. This is either really cool or I have a serious problem!

Vitolo

Vaporist
You sound like me preparing to be out of house for over an hour...
I start by loading up the cargo pants, then wind up adding a hunting vest to "top it off"

Hoops

If anything I wish I would have bought this sooner. After a month of on and off use, the LSV has seriously blown me away.

Ice Hash in the WPA is my new thing. Haven't vaped hash in a long time because I just didn't have the right vape for it. WPA with high quality hash on a fluffy bed of grade A meds.....Wow! Love this thing.

Hoops,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
yeah, that was a good day with this thing. I forgot how smooth it is, and very quiet! and big fucking hits! i also forgot how easy it is to use. you can really get in and out quickly when your just dealing with the wpa. it's faster than loading any other vape I have, I think. it was fast enough that I never got to my other vapes stashed around the house!

lwien

Noooo............don't twist a GonG connection when it's stuck.........ever. It can break if you do that. Best to gently rock it back and forth. A little vegetable oil or olive oil can help as well. Just a little

Top Bottom