Life Saber (LSV) by Elev8 Vehicles

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Hi guys, i have a few question for you pro-vapers, how much is better the vapor quality (taste,tickness,quantity etc.) of the lsv compared to the extreme q?!?
The consume of herb is the same or the lsv consumes much more?!?
I would sell my extreme q to take a lsv, and I'm still not fully convinced...
For now, i prefer the arizer solo even for home vaporization, the eq is not magnificient with the whip...
Sorry for my english, i'm italian, and thanks in advance!

If you aren't going to be using it through water, then I would suggest the SSV or DBV over the LSV. But any of these will give you a thicker hit than the Q.

stickstones,

Wolf46

Vapor War Team Cap
Why the SSV is better without water? i hate water tools but i love the shape\use of the lsv!
About temperature, you have some tips for a newbie?!?
The eq have a display, for the lsv hot it works?!?
Good videoreview on youtube?!?
Thanks!

Wolf46,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I find the LSV with the wand to be harsher than the SSV with the whip. and the whip is more forgiving and easier to relax with.

stickstones,
Reactions: Vitolo

darco

I am thinking about getting the LSV (or a second herbalaire) to use primarily with a bubbler. Been reading a lot about the LSV and liking what I read.

I usually buy my vapes from PIU or Planetvape. I am in India and find it easier to ship from US stores via a shipment forwarding service like shopandship.com. What's the best place to get an LSV? The prices seem all over the place. I also need to get the WPA and I can't find a store that lists them besides the main LSV site.

Does anyone know If I buy from PIU or wickiepipe (lowest price I could find) would I get the new chord strain relief attached? I have had issues with the chord connection with my HA and the HA is built well, so I would prefer to have all the protection I can get at the point the cord meets the body.

Also, does the LSV have different versions for 110v and 220v? Or is it that they are 110-240v with different plug types?

darco,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
ataxian...in my passion for the all-glass airpath, I never tried it with a whip. I used to have a SSV, so no reason for me to bother.

I am thinking about getting the LSV (or a second herbalaire) to use primarily with a bubbler. Been reading a lot about the LSV and liking what I read.

I usually buy my vapes from PIU or Planetvape. I am in India and find it easier to ship from US stores via a shipment forwarding service like shopandship.com. What's the best place to get an LSV? The prices seem all over the place. I also need to get the WPA and I can't find a store that lists them besides the main LSV site.

Does anyone know If I buy from PIU or wickiepipe (lowest price I could find) would I get the new chord strain relief attached? I have had issues with the chord connection with my HA and the HA is built well, so I would prefer to have all the protection I can get at the point the cord meets the body.

Also, does the LSV have different versions for 110v and 220v? Or is it that they are 110-240v with different plug types?

It's a crap shoot on all those variables. You will need to be very specific with whatever store you buy from about three things:

1 -- strain relief. they might have to open up the box to know. even though I specified this from a distributor, I didn't get it.
2 -- wpa size. make sure you specify 14mm or 18mm, as they make both.
3 -- wpa length. they make a long one and a shorty one. most on here recommend the shorty. I do as well.

darco

ataxian...in my passion for the all-glass airpath, I never tried it with a whip. I used to have a SSV, so no reason for me to bother.

It's a crap shoot on all those variables. You will need to be very specific with whatever store you buy from about three things:

1 -- strain relief. they might have to open up the box to know. even though I specified this from a distributor, I didn't get it.
3 -- wpa length. they make a long one and a shorty one. most on here recommend the shorty. I do as well.

Now that doesn't sound good. Shipping to India costs a bomb and returns are usually out of the question. So would you then recommend getting it from the main LSV site directly?

darco,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Order from the main site. Make sure you purchase one with proper voltage and plug.

This is probably your best shot. A lot of distributors aren't aware of the differences, as I had to educate the one I used on all three variables, and they still didn't get it right the first time.

stickstones,

darco

Great that also let's me customise the colors as a bonus :) Anyone have any pics up of a custom color set?

Was thinking of a black and silver combo.

darco,

way2

If I were an overseas buyer I'd grab a spare heater cover or 2 maybe a spare shorty WPA too. :2c:

Once I started using the LSV I quickly realized I'd be lost without it. Luckily the glass bits are easily replaceable!

way2,
Reactions: NewVape

youbettavaporize

If I were an overseas buyer I'd grab a spare heater cover or 2 maybe a spare shorty WPA too. :2c:

Once I started using the LSV I quickly realized I'd be lost without it. Luckily the glass bits are easily replaceable!

I placed an order for an LSV yesterday. I'm not overseas but I'm wondering, why would I want a spare heater cover? Seems like a pretty durable part.

youbettavaporize,

youbettavaporize

Not the aluminum cover, the actual glass cover that slides over the ceramic element.

Ahh...

I'm excited for the LSV. Hopefully I'm not breaking glass very often. Nice that replacement parts are readily available.

I bought a pretty decent water pipe a few weeks before purchasing a Volcano Digit a little over a year ago and I've been vaping exclusively since, so the water pipe has been collecting dust. After ordering the LSV I dug the old water pipe out and got it all cleaned up in anticipation.

ElevatedMindset

Cloud Lounging
Most of the people who use this when they come over usually don't get big rips or blacken the bowl. I can't explain good enough to them how to hit it seems.

ElevatedMindset,

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...

I prefer a 18mm male to male over either of the WPA's. i just feel it works better.

deadheadbill,
Reactions: NewVape

Bouldorado

Most of the people who use this when they come over usually don't get big rips or blacken the bowl. I can't explain good enough to them how to hit it seems.

The lsv definitely has a learning curve. I've noticed that my friends who don't use it as much, often have difficulty getting the draw speed right (they're used to whip vapes/combusting out of bongs).

Bouldorado,
Reactions: Vitolo

youbettavaporize

The lsv definitely has a learning curve. I've noticed that my friends who don't use it as much often have difficulty getting the draw speed right (they're used to whip vapes/combusting out of bongs).

So is the key taking a long slow draw along with stirring between draws?

youbettavaporize,

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...
So is the key taking a long slow draw along with stirring between draws?

Kind of, but not that simple. It depends on your heat setting but it is not difficult to figure out. My very 1st bowl, I was blowing massive clouds with no combustion.

deadheadbill,

Throwie

Hey guys, thought I'd post over here to get some more input.

I recently got my LSV and it's been pretty great, however I can't leave the unit on for longer than 20-30 minutes without the bottom half of the unit getting extremely hot, even with the dial at the lowest setting.

I emailed 7th floor and they told me to adjust the heating element, which I tried, because it was a little low and only half of the element was being used (and still is) after the adjustment, so that didn't really help.

I told them that my glass heater cover is slightly off as you can see here http://i.imgur.com/QsmQ9xd.jpg, and asked if maybe that was why the bottom half got so hot, but I haven't had a reply in over a week. What do you guys think? This only seems to happen when the heater cover is attached, if it's just the ceramic element by itself the base does not warm up.

Throwie,

way2

My HC is not like yours its pretty symmetrical, but I'm not sure how that would cause the bottom half of the LSV to heat up. Mine stays cool enough to handle at temp for at least an hour probably longer (haven't tried). IIRC the bottom half is also noticeably cooler than the top half.

way2,

Throwie

My bottom half gets about the same temperature as the top half after 20-30min, I just did a small test with just the heater cover and not the screw on part, after 20min the base was still around room temperature. So maybe it's the screw on bit? My unit is all black, wonder if that effects the heat somehow?

Throwie,

nowonknows

How do you use your lsv? Do you mainly have it positioned with the heating element pointing towards the floor while in use?

nowonknows,
Top Bottom