Life Saber (LSV) by Elev8 Vehicles

lwien

My consumption definitely went up when I went from the Purple Days to the LSV.

lwien,

SmokeyJihad

boofing cbd daily
Did you guys find your consumption go down less when using this? I feel like mines gone up but I'm not sure how... I tend to use more on the weekends though. I get higher but it seems like I still use the same if not more herb then when I smoked.

Consumption per load has gone down for me. I used to use more than two times the amount of herb I am using now in the LSV to pack my pipe, and I wasn't getting nearly as medicated.

When I had just the pipe, I was just partaking a couple times a week, probably 3-4. Now I partake daily at nights with my LSV, packing one medium sized load to go in rotation between another 2-3 people. We all end up very medicated at the end of the session, something the pipe never did.

So I suppose I go through the same amount of herb in a week, but now with my LSV, it is used more efficiently and can double the amount of sessions I have in a week.

Love my LSV :)

SmokeyJihad,

Vitolo

Vaporist
if you are a flavor grabber... and confronted suddenly with massive amounts of flavor, well.... you are very likely to grab it!

Vitolo,
Reactions: ShipDit

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...
Did you guys find your consumption go down less when using this? I feel like mines gone up but I'm not sure how... I tend to use more on the weekends though. I get higher but it seems like I still use the same if not more herb then when I smoked.

It's all relative. Two days ago I decided to burn a bowl or 2 in my old bubbler for old times sake. Plus, I still like the taste and feel of combustion occasionally.

I got completely and totally blazed. Then I realized I had smoked as much weed in 1 night as I would have in 2 or 3 days with the LSV.

deadheadbill,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Yeah, but you used such ridiculously small loads in your pd, that I was beginning to suspect you were some kind of witch-doctor-voodoo-shaman, summoning up the dark arts to boost your efficiency :lol:

Frederick McGuire,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
the guy's a freak. he said something in the parenting thread about taking care of kids while blitzed. I was gonna craft a response explaining that I just don't get blasted anymore...I think it would take a concentrate for that. Most of the time my sessions just relax me or alter my mood. Then I realized who I was about to talk to. lwien probably gets lifted off half a PD puff and blasted off one LSV bowl...I wish I could!

stickstones,

lwien

the guy's a freak. he said something in the parenting thread about taking care of kids while blitzed. I was gonna craft a response explaining that I just don't get blasted anymore...I think it would take a concentrate for that. Most of the time my sessions just relax me or alter my mood. Then I realized who I was about to talk to. lwien probably gets lifted off half a PD puff and blasted off one LSV bowl...I wish I could!

lol............Yeah, I lightly throw in enough bud to just reach the glass screen holders in the WPA and that lasts me for two sessions, and I get more than just a little lifted. Either I get REALLY potent weed or I don't have ANY tolerance at all. Maybe a bit of both. I do notice though that my tolerance does increase a bit and when it does, I jump all over it by not vaping for a night or two and it brings it right back in line again.

And yeah, a PD stem lasted me for two sessions as well. Weird, huh.

lwien,

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner

I guess you vape 24/7? I get like 3 sessions a day mostly... morning before work, evening after and night...
Its true that my days off I don't get as stoned as a normal day...but LSV can make me fall asleep without the night session.

m0sh,

keepsake

Soul Searchin`
I only load 0.1 into my WPA and I get about 5-7 good hits before I dump it due to bad taste.
I am pretty much blown by then.
I have a pretty low tolerance and I only vape at night right before bed.

keepsake,
Reactions: ataxian

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
I only load 0.1 into my WPA and I get about 5-7 good hits before I dump it due to bad taste.
I am pretty much blown by then.
I have a pretty low tolerance and I only vape at night right before bed.

Nice.

m0sh,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I guess you vape 24/7? I get like 3 sessions a day mostly... morning before work, evening after and night...
Its true that my days off I don't get as stoned as a normal day...but LSV can make me fall asleep without the night session.

No...just evenings and days off. But I've been ramping up and getting some good herbs, so I need to be more disciplined and back off the amount a little.

stickstones,

SmokeyJihad

boofing cbd daily
Good news! I got an email back from 7th floor and they said they do not replace glass parts, but advised me to email the retailer I bought it from. I emailed Randy from PuffItUp and he responded promptly saying that they'd send out a new wand for free! I'm so happy!

PuffItUp gets an A+ 10/10 in customer service.

Hoops

So, I'm enjoying my LSV, but have a few questions.

On receipt, the heater cover was floppy and loose in the metal housing. Upon further inspection, it looked like the small 'metal strip' on the interior of the heater cover was bent a little. I'm assuming this is supposed to put pressure on the cover and heating element and hold the cover in place. In my case, it does a terrible job of staying on...even falls out when in use inverted.

What is the proper process for securing the heater cover to the heating element? Sorry if this a rehashed question, I've read most threads on FC...but not all of this one.

Hoops,

VAPORIZER22

So, I'm enjoying my LSV, but have a few questions.

On receipt, the heater cover was floppy and loose in the metal housing. Upon further inspection, it looked like the small 'metal strip' on the interior of the heater cover was bent a little. I'm assuming this is supposed to put pressure on the cover and heating element and hold the cover in place. In my case, it does a terrible job of staying on...even falls out when in use inverted.

What is the proper process for securing the heater cover to the heating element? Sorry if this a rehashed question, I've read most threads on FC...but not all of this one.

When I received my LSV I had something similar going on with my heater cover. Mine did not fall off when inverted, but it was loose and would creep up a bit when I would invert it. I took off the metal shim that wraps around the base of the heating element and increased the diameter so when I put the heater cover back on it fits tighter and I have had no problems with it inverted.

VAPORIZER22,
Reactions: Hoops

SmokeyJihad

boofing cbd daily
When I received my LSV I had something similar going on with my heater cover. Mine did not fall off when inverted, but it was loose and would creep up a bit when I would invert it. I took off the metal shim that wraps around the base of the heating element and increased the diameter so when I put the heater cover back on it fits tighter and I have had no problems with it inverted.

I'll have to try that. My heater cover is also fairly loose.

SmokeyJihad,

Wolf46

Vapor War Team Cap
Hi guys, i have a few question for you pro-vapers, how much is better the vapor quality (taste,tickness,quantity etc.) of the lsv compared to the extreme q?!?
The consume of herb is the same or the lsv consumes much more?!?
I would sell my extreme q to take a lsv, and I'm still not fully convinced...
For now, i prefer the arizer solo even for home vaporization, the eq is not magnificient with the whip...
Sorry for my english, i'm italian, and thanks in advance!

Wolf46,

4tokin

108 pages what a haul.
There would be 5 or 6 guys who deserve thanks for their contributions to this thread, so to those people :tup:
OK, myself I am coming from a solo looking to expand the vaping experience.
Over the distance of 108 pages my consumption has dropped due to tips and techniques picked up on this thread and also I dont need the same quality product as before to achieve the same or better results.
After so much time in this thread I feel so at home and I feel as though my LSV is sitting in my lap but alas it is still winging its way across the south pacific.
Hopefully it will arrive soon and I can share my thoughts.
I can hear my solo calling must go. :wave:

Wolf46

Vapor War Team Cap
I'm almost in your situation!
i have a magnificient solo and i want to buy an lsv...

Wolf46,

way2

I own both and in terms of vapor production the EQ is not in the same league!! The EQ is a great machine IMO it does alot of things well but the LSV is my go to vape. I've only had it for a month or so when I first got it my consumption skyrocketed but has since leveled off and is stilll about half of my combustion days. I was simply amazed by the vapor this thing could produce and had to keep packing bowls to make sure it wasn't a fluke!! BTW it wasn't!!!

I also have a Solo and I'm not alone in my thought that the Solo + LSV is one of the best cloud producing combos out there for the price.

SmokeyJihad

boofing cbd daily
I've used an EQ a couple times in the past. It's a pretty cool vape but the vapor it produces isn't quite as nice as the LSV's. I get bigger and better tasting clouds with the LSV. One of my buddies who owns an EQ likes to come over to use my LSV now, too.

SmokeyJihad,
Reactions: ataxian
Top Bottom