Life Saber (LSV) by Elev8 Vehicles

Raf007

Retailer
Yes the LSV can do the same, blueish vapor depends on temperature.
I think there is a thread related somewhere on FC.

Raf007,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Of the 3.. Vriptech.... MagikWand, and LSV, I get thicker more "blueish" vapor from the LSV

Vitolo,

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
sick thanks for the info guys. i love my LSV, its been my daily driver ever since i got it. :ko:

ilovebOObs,
Just wanted to post a big thank you to all who contribute to the forums.
I found this site very helpful in making the switch to vape.
After a solid 3 weeks of serious debate and research , I decided to purchase the LSV.
Never took a vape hit until the day the LSV arrived on my door step 3 weeks ago .
Really wish I made the switch sooner.
Anyone reading thinking of making the change over, do it.
For a first time vaper I found the LSV pretty easy to use.
I love the thing!
Only thing left to say is FUCK COMBUSTION!!!!!

thanks again people for the help

LSVvaderVAPOR,

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
Yeah!!! Me +1 on the above!
Great first post! Thanks for joining us! It's a great group!!

Bluntcrush,

hoyo77

Greetings people. I have been a vapor man for a long time now. i own several vapes...(vapor brothers, vapir 1st edition, aromazap, supreme vaporizer1, recently got the supreme2 but have not hit it yet, also own a scott dawson evolutions V7, and bought the LSV last week from the Colorado Springs store where i met all the glass blowers and Steve from the youtube videos about the LSV( if any of the LSV crew is on i am the dude from Atlanta that came into your store last week) when i got back to ATL with my new toy i was eager to test it out...all i can say is that mutha fucka rocks. It is now one of my top3 vaps. you cannot go wrong with this product. the guys at 7th floor are extremely passionate about their products and they will answer any and every question. I am back in Denver this week and will be going to their colorado springs store just to tell them in person how much i love this vape. keep it up guys...keep it up.

hoyo77,

Bouldorado

only complaints after ~2 weeks are that it gets pretty warm if left on full blast (right on the threshold of too hot to hold), and it doesn't have an auto-off timer, EQ style, which is what I miss most about that vape. vapor taste and quality are unmatched by any other product that I've tried though

Bouldorado,

Vitolo

Vaporist
I do not use a timer, but a senior citizen patient here in my community that prefers the LSV as his tool, has a timer on his! ;)

Vitolo,

treecityrnd

hoyo77 said:
the guys at 7th floor are extremely passionate about their products and they will answer any and every question
Agreed. They are very present in these forums as well. They stand by their products.
Great first post hoyo. Glad to have you aboard!

treecityrnd,

ilovebOObs

Wow another great video Vitolo. I gotta gave these wand attachments another go. I've been giving the wpa all my lsv love.

ilovebOObs,
Hey vapers,
After watching the last vid from Vitolo I am a bit confused if what I'm drawing is vape or smoke.
Whenever i get thick clouds like Vitolo I usually have some very dark brown or even black material left in the LSV.
This is only a factor using the wand or vaper tamer.
I pull thicker clouds using the WPA,but never get that dark or "burnt" material after drawing.
I do however, tend to cough a bit after pulling a large cloud with the WPA.
So when is vape smoke, and does anyone tend to cough after using their vaporizers?
Still adjusting to the switch (about a month of vape)!

LSVvaderVAPOR,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Vape is smoke when... and only when... the material combusts.
There will be NO mistake in recognizing this.
The smoke will be dense.. and the wand will be yellowish immediatly.
There will not be dark brown ABV... there will be black.. with spots of white ash...
NOT to mention.. there will be a bright red cherry glowing in the wand if you are still inhaling!!! :uhoh:

The ABV that remained in my wand after that video was golden tan in color.... and I revaped it later in my SSV.

Vitolo,

ilovebOObs

i cough when using all my vapes especially when going for big clouds. i quit smoking for like 3-4 months now, thats cigs and herb. now i can't even stand the smell of any combustion! yuck!!!! Vitolo is right when you combust you will know it, cause it will taste like crap. :D

ilovebOObs,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
ilovebOObs, are you my twin or something? :lol:
So many threads, I see a question, and you answer exactly how I would have. :cool:

Vader
I too cough all the time when vaping (as do my friends), and have given up combustion (I've never smoked tobacco though) about 6 months ago.

The taste will be obvious if you combust, you should taste ash.
And there will be a yellowish staining along the wand, which will taint the taste of any future wands until it is cleaned.

Just my :2c:

Frederick McGuire,

ilovebOObs

FINALLY I FOUND YOU!!!! :D where have you been this whole time? bro i'm stoked today, just received my first log vape today. testing has been fun! :ko:

ilovebOObs,
Thanks for the info fellas,
I'm getting much better pulling some nice vape from those wands.
I put the knob around 2-3:00 now while using the wands and haven't seen the dark brown/black material in my ABV.
So I think the temp drop really helps with my draw.
For the wpa, I've just been going full blast and it's still kind of hard to even get the material to turn brown!
I could rip that thing as hard as I could and I don't think I'd come close to combustion.
Now if I could just perfect the art of flipping those screens...

LSVvaderVAPOR,

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
LSVvaderVAPOR said:
Just wanted to post a big thank you to all who contribute to the forums.
I found this site very helpful in making the switch to vape.
After a solid 3 weeks of serious debate and research , I decided to purchase the LSV.
Never took a vape hit until the day the LSV arrived on my door step 3 weeks ago .
Really wish I made the switch sooner.
Anyone reading thinking of making the change over, do it.
For a first time vaper I found the LSV pretty easy to use.
I love the thing!
Only thing left to say is FUCK COMBUSTION!!!!!

thanks again people for the help

Hey there! I'm just like you--just started vaporizing a couple weeks ago and really wish I had started sooner. And I agree--the folks on this forum kick ass and have been very helpful in my conversion. FUCK Combustion indeed! I got turned on by the Iolite. It's not the best, but it converted me, so it deserves my respect. However, I've now gone after higher quality vapes. I just purchased the viVape (arrives tomorrow), and I'm going to purchase the LSV as a more "portable" device. This thing looks amazing, and I've read a lot about the company and their good service.

Just wanted to drop a "Kudos" to 7th Floor and a "hello" to you as someone who also just switched to vape.

Vapinghole,

ilovebOObs

wow been like 2 months with the LSV, i must say i still love the shit out of it. i still hit it every night, and its my got to vape when friends come over. my combusting friends love it since the clouds are huge. this is the one i go to when i really want to be shit faced :ko:.

ilovebOObs,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
So I got my replacement LSV in the post on Thursday.

The first thing I noticed was that this one is def running hotter than my last one.

I accidentally combusted with the dial at about 1 (only just, I stopped before it could really burn much.)
With my last one, I couldn't combust with the dial at full.

I've only been using my shorty WPA, and with the dial at around 11/11.30 and just enough herb to cover the pinches, and getting very nice rips.
Thats been giving me thoroughly vaped dark brown ABV.

The combustion incident was with a 3/4 full WPA, so I know that made the herb closer to the heat, and restricted flow a bit, but I thought it was odd to say the least. (especially when that was my average load size when using the old LSV.)
I was also vaping (I dunno what you'd call it,) shake (?) so that may have added to the situation, but I've vaped that stuff plenty of other times and it was fine.

I've also got myself a nice carry case for it, I'll post up some pics soon.

Edit: Pics

Just the case:

Case with LSV heating on top:

Open Case:

The case originally held 1 wine bottle, with some bottle openers etc in the lid.
It has a velcro strap to hold the LSV in place, and I carved out spots for the WPA and an EQ Elbow (in case I want to use it with a whip)

Frederick McGuire,
Reactions: ilovebOObs
I just tried hitting my water pipe using the wand as my transfer from the LSV.
WOW!!!
WORKS LIKE A DREAM!
I just pressed it flush to the down stem insert.
Thick tastey vape that right now is kicking my ass.
I really wasn't satisfied with the vape from the WPA.
I couldn't get a real "milk" from my pipe (PURE 7mm 14inch Wide Mouth Fat Bottom w/Ice Pinch).
I think the draw was just too strong, because I got big hits, without creaming the pipe.
I'm thinking of ordering a shorty wand and hitting my water pipe like that from now on.
LSV IS THE BOMB BABY!!!

LSVvaderVAPOR,

ilovebOObs

what size is your wpz LSVvader, 18 or 14mm? the 14mm gave me more milky hits vs the 18mm.

ilovebOObs,
what size is your wpz LSVvader, 18 or 14mm? the 14mm gave me more milky hits vs the 18mm.
14mm
I think it's the pipe and the air flow from the WPA.
I'll post some pics later tonight of the water pipe.
I'm fine with using the wand for this pipe though.
It works great.

LSVvaderVAPOR,
Top Bottom