Life Saber (LSV) by Elev8 Vehicles

Vitolo

Vaporist
Ask them... or call 7th floor and ask them if the dealer is authorized (for warranty reasons)

Vitolo,

pngwyn

Well they said they were authorized, so I ended up picking one up. Am absolutely loving it so far, only used about half an inch of the stem as it recommended and I am thoroughly medicated from just a few puffs, with much left in the bud.

Should I be concerned that looking down my LSV the ceramic heating element isn't dead center?

Anyways.. this thing is quickly becoming a contender for one of the nicest vaporizers I've had the pleasure of using...the hits are SO rich and tasty from a reasonably efficient amount of herb.

I will see if I can't write a more thorough review when I get a WPA adapter and some other accessories. (by the way, should I go with a tall or short WPA?) I am even considering picking up an old version vapor tamer since they are on sale and I really don't mind a more restricted draw.. I dunno if I like cold vapor vs warmed vapor though..I like to use warm water when vaping through glass.

EDIT:
To my surprise the wand fits perfectly into my 14mm, so I can still use it with my glass while I wait for the WPA to arrive.. here is a short little video of one of my first sessions with it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNiPumAUHXw

Really really impressed. Cloud city, effective immediately after inserting the tube =) Cheers

pngwyn,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Lay it in/on the bag... that is one of the bags functions.
Don't leave it on long term on a high heat!
The elements are never dead center don't give it a thought!
Welcome to the legion of LSV users!

Folks... pngwyn did his research, I know 1st hand.
Good job my man!
;)

Vitolo,

tranceporter

The Cloud Conductor
Just got my shorty wand and I am loving it. Perfect size, renders the long transfer obsolete IMO.

tranceporter,

Vitolo

Vaporist
I admit that the long transfer wand suffered neglect for a time, when "shorty" showed up in town....
But sometimes sitting back in bed, or at computer, that long wand adds a leisurely elegance to keeping hands in lap and angling that wand back for a hit! :)

Vitolo,

pngwyn

Could anyone chime in on the WPA adapters and whether you prefer the short or the long one?

Is the chamber even shorter than that of the stock transfer wand? I thought it was the same at first, but in the photos they look somewhat shorter.

I felt like the long one looked a tad longer than necessary, and might not vaporize as evenly/effectively.. though now that I am thinking about it perhaps some extra distance from the heating element will give more control over the vaporization experience with the long WPA.

Any input?

pngwyn,
Pngwyn, I have both and only use the short. It's much better for concentrates. The wide temperature range of the LSV allows you to go very, very low in temp with either, but the short is better for getting that last bit of needed heat on the high end.

charliedontsurf,

Audio

Wait, so you guy s are saying its normal for the element to not align perfectly? Cause looking at mine with the cap on it, the "bowl" isnt perfect center.

Sorry if thats confusing :X I just got done with the lsv

Audio,

Tritono

Hey :) Im shoping for the LSV right now. Im having a hard time trying to find a LSV 220v unit. I need to know if there are an older / newer LSV versions with improvements ? or if I buy one and I receive and older it will be exact the same as the new ones?

Tritono,

Vitolo

Vaporist
There are no different versions of the LSV. They are all the most current.
There are new versions of optional accessories for it, but you will get the most current version.

Vitolo,

pngwyn

I got my WPA and I use it religiously. <3 the LSV :D

Had a little hitch with my VT order though, and contact back and forth is a bit slow via e-mail and I can never seem to get them on the phone. I will try and do a little review when the vapor tamer arrives.

pngwyn,

Vitolo

Vaporist
That is a fairly heavy piece of glass, especially when filled!
That would make an awkward manipulation. (Like an Ice Cream come with 10 scoops on top!)
The Life Saber is a strictly "hand held" vape, so far!

Vitolo,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Absolutely true.. now that I look. I see the cloud can be held in hand more easily.
New vapes tend to look "larger than life" because our first exposures to them are in photo layout!
OUTSTANDING LSV clouds!.... Bravo :)
You make that LSV sing alright!

Vitolo,

Tritono

Hey :), Im investigating from where to buy 220v LSVs. One place offers the WPA free with the LSV purchase. I dont have a Glass Pipe or Bong. I dont have any glass and I dont know when I will buy one or what glass piece will be. In such circunstances, I dont know what WPA choose. I understand that there are two sizes and you can choose short or large. What WPA do you recommend for a person that dont have experience with glass bong or water pipes and he dont know what model will buy in the future? Thank you :peace:

Tritono,

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
Tritono said:
Hey :), Im investigating from where to buy 220v LSVs. One place offers the WPA free with the LSV purchase. I dont have a Glass Pipe or Bong. I dont have any glass and I dont know when I will buy one or what glass piece will be. In such circunstances, I dont know what WPA choose. I understand that there are two sizes and you can choose short or large. What WPA do you recommend for a person that dont have experience with glass bong or water pipes and he dont know what model will buy in the future? Thank you :peace:

14mm and 19mm(also seen as 18.8mm some places)are the 2 sizes and are each available in small or large.
14mm small/large
19mm small/large

pick one. when/if you decide to buy glass piece to accompany your LSV, then choose what size WPA you picked to match up to the downstem of your bong. You can always buy an 19 to 14 adapter or 14 to 19. Don't stress over size, no right or wrong unless you already have a certain piece you want to use your LSV with, which you don't.
http://www.aqualabtechnologies.com/ is a good place to start peeking/checking out some cool pieces.

Silver420Surfer,

notmyrealUSERname

Notmy Well-Known Member
i am curious as to what the avg load size is for the wpa adaptor? in other words how much do you load into the lsv in grams, per session?

notmyrealUSERname,
Mmmm .2? That's prob a tad generous. That covers the screen and then a bit and you don't feel at all cheated. Not that this will translate, but I generally do one and a quarter-ish Lotus scoops.

charliedontsurf,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Using the smaller WPA I have used as small as .04 and gotten good results.
Using the larger WPA I have packed that bad boy with .25

Vitolo,

notmyrealUSERname

Notmy Well-Known Member
awesome thanks for the answers guys! thats the info i am looking for - i am trying to decide which vape would be the most efficient for me. i know what size load i like - and i know what vapes i have used - so i am just trying to get an idea of efficiency of the vapes i haven't tried, based on load size.

notmyrealUSERname,
Top Bottom