Life Saber (LSV) by Elev8 Vehicles

Mrmrmrmr

ELB is the only way to go now IMO. With the cap you can contain your material while creating airflow within the ELB.
For me the wpa is obsolete
I only used it once since getting my second LSV.
Can't get over how well the hydraline pairs with LSV. Takes a tiny amount of water as well ,FLAVOR CITY:drool:

DorianGray

I just tried the wpa for the first time and liked it a lot. better taste and faster extraction than in a ELB.
how do you stir the material with the wpa though?

@Mrmrmrmr your ELB sits in the m2m, similar to my setup in the pics?

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
That's correct. I actually never put my cap back on since I always used the wpa.
Same here the only time I used the cap was with an 18-14 M2M that had a Maria that fit perfect under the cap for use with my 14mm hydrotubes. Though I usually just used the cap with the 14mm wpa inverted for hydrotubes.

DorianGray

I'm really liking this wpa method! much better flavour than with an ELB, quicker extraction, more evenly zapped abv. I plan on experimenting more with the ELB in the future but this WPA method is awesome.

@stickstones , I was wondering why there was a screen in the cyclone where it is, it's to catch any herb that escapes the screen in the WPA right?(i love it) and the rubbery part is so it doesn't get too hot to touch? I'm guessing. Other than an adapter does it serve any other function?
thanks for getting me that piece bro, its where i look to see how my stream of vapour is coming in. as soon as that portion of the cyclone fills with white, i know we're good. lol

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Glad you like it! I used mine a lot back in the day (before I gave away my Extreme). That cyclone bowl was designed specifically for the Extreme Q. In that vape you load the top half of the cyclone bowl (the black covered part) and it becomes your chamber. That's why it has the black protection on it...it gets hot when used as intended. With what you are doing it will never matter. But it's a quality piece of glass with more functional utility than just an extender. And the price is the same or less. I had forgotten there was a screen installed in there...triple duty!

DorianGray

In my toying around with the WPA last night i combusted, big time. ewww.
I was using the WPA and pushing the temperature range to see how far i could go. The dial was at about 4 o'clock when suddenly my bubbler filled with thick white and i saw a bright cherry in the WPA. Disgusting.

In comparison to my crafty, when pulling the LSV takes 5-10 secs before i get thick vapour filling my bubbler even if i pre heat my material before pulling). With the crafty, its instantaneous, as soon as I start pulling I get thick vapour. Can anyone explain why this happens?

DorianGray,

lazylathe

Almost there...
In my toying around with the WPA last night i combusted, big time. ewww.
I was using the WPA and pushing the temperature range to see how far i could go. The dial was at about 4 o'clock when suddenly my bubbler filled with thick white and i saw a bright cherry in the WPA. Disgusting.

In comparison to my crafty, when pulling the LSV takes 5-10 secs before i get thick vapour filling my bubbler even if i pre heat my material before pulling). With the crafty, its instantaneous, as soon as I start pulling I get thick vapour. Can anyone explain why this happens?

Pure convection in the LSV versus convection and conduction in the Crafty!
LSV you only heat air up and if it is hot enough, the material packed too tightly to restrict the air flow, you will combust.
With the Crafty you have a heated bowl (conduction) as well as heated air (convection) going on. So when your herb sits it slowly cooks in the bowl and thus you get good hits off the bat!

With convection vapes you have a bit of work to do as you have to heat up the bowl, adapters and herb before it will start to vaporize and produce the goodies!

When i used my LSV it was always around noon and it would milk in a few seconds.
Keep working on your grind and draw technique and it will improve!!

lazylathe

Almost there...
Broke out the Purple Nurple LSV last night and as it was heating up I was deciding which WT to use it with.
Looking down the line up I noticed my VRIP bowl sitting there. It has a spherical ground joint on top of the bowl... Then I disassembled the cover of the LSV and there is another spherical ground joint!! They mate perfectly!!!

Loaded up a VRIP bowl and went to town with the LSV.
Better flavor, better clouds, slightly cooler vapor and I also seemed to get more hits from a load.
I am going to order a WPA for my LSV to test!!

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Dammit guys, all the love for the LSV finally convinced me to see what all the hype is about! Just placed an order for a sweet Red one :D

Now I've got a WHOLE lot of reading to catch up on! This is my first 7th Floor experience, so I'm anxious to see how it stacks up against my other vapes (especially my daily driver - the Nano).

Still trying to think of how I'll break the news to my wife that I bought a new vape.... Maybe I'll tell her it's a "customer loan" :rolleyes: :lol:

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Awesome. Are you going with the WPA?

WPA's were out of stock, so I'm going to attempt the M2M method for a few weeks until they're back in stock.

How does one keep the LSV running safely 24/7? It looks rather unstable to keep upright...

No animals/children, but a wife that move's my vape table (aka the basement coffee table :lol:) for her daily workouts.

Delta3DStudios,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

stickstones

Vapor concierge
When I decided I was going to leave mine on for extended periods of time I installed a screw in the wall to hang it on. The holes in the cover are great for hanging on something like that. I also would sometimes hang it over a railing, but this was no good because the unit was hanging with the heater end down and the heat would travel up and make the unit hot. Just make sure to hang it with the heater pointing up!

DorianGray

@Ratchett welcome to the LSV brah! I like the WPA attachment too. Opposite the m2m method, you can see your flowers and make micro adjustments.

Unlike my other vapes, I find the LSV works best when used in a vaping station with a chair and desk. I now have a dedicated desk where I use my LSV and I usually have it resting in its open travel bag.

With my volcano, I fill it up and walk around my house or lay in my bed blowing outta the balloon like a carefree boss. There's no stirring, and no mess. Same with my crafty.
In my ignorance, I spent the first week playing around with my LSV in my bedroom. That quickly turned into a disaster, ABV all over the place; my sheets, under my bed, you name it, there was ABV there.

Looking forward to your posts on here about the LSV and curious to see what kind of attachment design you might brainstorm up.

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Yeah, just looking for something to swap out my Nano from time to time (so I don't get too accustomed to one vape). This usually doesn't leave the basement except when friends come over.

Looking forward to your posts on here about the LSV and curious to see what kind of attachment design you might brainstorm up.
:cool: :brow:

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Can't edit last post, but holy shit my LSV was delivered already - shipped overnight!

So far I like it, exactly as big as I thought she'd be. And she runs cooler than I expected (the exterior).

Can someone tell me what setting should be max temperature? I popped off my temp dial to inspect as I'm thinking about maybe making my own 3D printed dial (or ordering a glass one from LSV).

After reinstalling, my temp dial stops at 4 o-clock but I have a feeling that might be incorrect.

Delta3DStudios,

mixchu69

Can't edit last post, but holy shit my LSV was delivered already - shipped overnight!

So far I like it, exactly as big as I thought she'd be. And she runs cooler than I expected (the exterior).

Can someone tell me what setting should be max temperature? I popped off my temp dial to inspect as I'm thinking about maybe making my own 3D printed dial (or ordering a glass one from LSV).

After reinstalling, my temp dial stops at 4 o-clock but I have a feeling that might be incorrect.
That's right. Mine stops at 4, feel a little resistance at 3

mixchu69,

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
I'm thinking about maybe making my own 3D printed dial

Guitar volume knobs work, switch out that plastic one for a Chrome one. I've replaced my SSV knob with a knob labeled 0-10, unit shuts off on 0 and is max on 10, works great. My sweet spot is 5.5-6 on the dial.

For the LSV I removed my knob so it's harder to accidentally bump into, :D.

Think you can come up with some kind of printable stand?

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
I would say as long as noon is still pointing straight up the middle you're good.
:hmm:

Noon is always pointing straight up :rofl:

Mine is off around 5:30 on the dial, and clicks on at around 7 on the dial. does that sound about right?

Think you can come up with some kind of printable stand?
I wouldn't want plastic for this type of vape, plastic is too light I think. Probably going to end up spending several thousand on a CNC machine for my shop and going to start carving stands from a block of wood.

Sadly the CNC machine I want (Nomad) is currently 12 weeks from shipping orders placed today (processing preorders first)

Top Bottom