Life Saber (LSV) by Elev8 Vehicles

Nosferatu

Just got one. All I can say is CLEAN, fucken CLEAN...hits so smooth and thats just with the wand. I havent gottten my waterpipe yet but it did come with a free waterpipe adapter so I'm set. I cant believe how much better it is with no whip, and how much tastier than my MFLB and even PD were.

Nosferatu,

lwien

masbanji92 said:
Just got one. All I can say is CLEAN, fucken CLEAN...hits so smooth and thats just with the wand. I havent gottten my waterpipe yet but it did come with a free waterpipe adapter so I'm set. I cant believe how much better it is with no whip, and how much tastier than my MFLB and even PD were.

Wow. That's impressive. You just about knocked everything out of contention.

lwien,

Nosferatu

I'll post a full review soon and maybe a video if I have a camera somewhere.. I notice the hits are thinner than the Buddha, but maybe I'm just packing less, cant wait to get a waterpipe today! And the thinner hits are perfect, you cant even feel the vapor, its so smooth.

I love this thing but am still so confused on how the glass stem is suppose to work with this. The bud would fall down close to the heating element if you dont keep it parralel to the ground. Its not a big deal I just hold it out and put the LSV to it, hit, and clear. So I dont know if thats how your suppose to, but I dont care I'll be using it with a bong only and that will be awseome.

Ok got a nice little Sheldon Black. I'll post a review this weekend focusing on efficiency and how this compares to the Buddha and PD.

Nosferatu,

Ash057

masbanji92 said:
I love this thing but am still so confused on how the glass stem is suppose to work with this. The bud would fall down close to the heating element if you dont keep it parralel to the ground. .

You should have a screen in the wand and a screen in the heater cover. This prevents anything hitting the element.

Ash057,

Nosferatu

but still some of the herb being that close and some up there wouldnt cook evenly or burn. Its just a ridiculous design I think but this think is great with the bong.

Nosferatu,

Nosferatu

Question to anyone else who has an LSV. With the waterpipe adapter should the LSV need to be to slmost 3:00 to see vapor or is my LSV colder than most. I can be near 5:00 to finish a sesh, and the herbs still not too dark, I wonder if this is normal?

Nosferatu,

Earths Essence

masbanji92 said:
Question to anyone else who has an LSV. With the waterpipe adapter should the LSV need to be to slmost 3:00 to see vapor or is my LSV colder than most. I can be near 5:00 to finish a sesh, and the herbs still not too dark, I wonder if this is normal?

Hmm thats what I was wondering too. If thats the case you probably can't vape hash out of it right?

Earths Essence,

Nosferatu

I think it would vape hash at the end, it looks as hot as the Buddhas was. But who knows..

Nosferatu,

ShadowLink12

Activist
I usually start at 12 o'clock, and start getting good visible vapor/clouds at 1-2 o'clock, and never go past 3 or I start to burn the middle of the bowl. This vape works amazing for hash, cause you can really vape everything out of it, once again not really much past 3 to vape hash, although I start around 1-2. Every unit will obviously be a bit different, but if it is turned all the way up and you are not practically burning things I would consider contacting 7th floor, cause I can imagine reaching combustion on mine as I push past 3 with herb.

I am glad to see more people are picking up this vape, it is my favorite of my collection because of many of the reasons you talk about masbanji92, I am glad it is not just me that feels that way.

ShadowLink12,

Earths Essence

I like the LSV, and have used both the wand and water pipe attachment. It rips like the DBV (and assuming the SSV, too), and gives you that true, full vaped cannabis effect. One thing I'd say is that it isn't even close to as easy as hitting the PD while in a rush or out and about in the car.

Shadow, how do you like the efficiency of both the wand and the water pipe method?

Earths Essence,

Nosferatu

Quick Review:

The LSV came packaged nicely in a beautiful Hemp bag that is sleek and full of pockets. It warms up in 2 minutes and the body only gets really warm at most even after 30 minutes of vaping. Mine came with a waterpipe adapter bowlpiece which I use with my 13 Inch bong.

Use:

All you do is plug it in and turn to about 3:00 and wait two minutes, then dial back to 12:00 or so. At first I couldn't understand the design purpose of the bud being able to fall so close to the heater when using the transfer wand. So I always held it parallell to the ground so no bud could fall. But now I realize when you suck to take a hit the herb immediately gets sucked up back into the wand so it all vapes evenly. So I no longer think the design is bad at all in that way.

Transfer wand:

Ok, I vaped half a transfer wand bowl with two people, thats probably .3 total. And at with the temp at 12 it was already getting tasty vapor. Then up to 1 and its even thicker vapor(friends start coughing from taking too big of hits :D ) And when I moved it to 2 o'clock the vapor was as white as smoke, the hits where tremendous! I thought it must have burnt but the herb was still greenish brown and light. We all took a few more of these smoke like huge but smooth vapor cloud hits, and we were all so medicated. The bowl was only brown not even too dark, but I just put it in the ABV jar. I would use even less weed with 3 people next time.

And now packing the wand with small amounts alone. Ok, I have had the best alone seshes packing about .05 to .1. With .05 the vapor will be fairly thin, but still tasty and can get you where you want to be. You probably would need to start at 2 o'clock to get vapor with that small amount. But about .1 per sesh alone, to be really medicated, is what I pack. I mean can you really ask for less? Thats pretty damn efficient in my eyes. So with about .075 this morning I hit the transfer wand like 10 times, then crushed it up and got even more POWERFULL unexpected hits. This thing is great.

Waterpipe:

Now with the waterpipe adapter, I see a potential problem. The herb rests about 2 inches or more away from the heating element, verses the transfer wands bowl being plugged right up by it. So with .1 now I have to start at about 2 o'clock to get vapor, and with less herb, the b-loads are very thin. This could be due to my beaker bottom bong, I might have got too thick a bong I'm thinking, its a lung buster. But still .1 alone in the bong will get a few milky hits and then several more thin ones. But the temp will be past 3 for me too even be getting it browned because the bud is so far compared to the wand. And even at the full temp it can get, it wont burn the hurb. Does this mean hash wouldn't be able to get hot enough in the waterpipe attachment, I dont know?

So to me the waterpipe attachment is for packing with alot of people, because half full it gets milky at like 2 o'clock and keeps mliking up to 3 o'clock, providing a fat sesh. But I wish they would make a shorter bowl for this so the heater is as close as with the wand, for personal use to be funner.

Taste/Smell:

It will reek up the room equally so as the Buddha or SSV would, thats a little more than a log vape usually. But nothing you cant cover up. And the taste, especially with the wand, is excellent. I mean top notch tasty, its almost all glass on glass, and the closest I tried to that. It tastes better than the DBV because of the whips taste, and I must say, even better than the PD. And way better than the MFLB. Hits similar to the Ion come to think of it...

Conclusion:

It comes with a 3 year warranty, looks and feels sturdy, comes with a great bag, and is semi portable, good for the car maybe.

Smokers will like it because it packs the hardest vape punch that I ever tried, with the wand half full, way more potent than the Buddha was. And thats not too much herb either. And alone it hits fat and amazing(with the wand at least, not too impressive with the waterpipe).

So the waterpipe problem can be fixed easily with a new efficient water pipe adapter, its not the LSVs internal fault or anything. So all in all I love it, but want to see new attachments and a muliti position swiveling stand. And semi-lower price, because I feel like I could have got a soldering iron and put the heater cover on it myself. but even saying that I'm happy with it at the expensie price, the transfer wand is that nice to me. :peace:

Nosferatu,

Raf007

Retailer
I agree with you on the size of the waterpipe adapter.

About the temp setting, I usually use it at 12 with my bong and get nice clouds.

When I am in a hurry I just put it full throttle and am far from being able to combust.

I'll be back when I have more time, cause I really think that this vape deserve it, but I can already state that since I got the LSV I haven't use any of my other vapes, xcept the MFLB when outside..

I also agree that the taste is really clean, and imHo better that the one I get with my other vapes.

Raf007,

Nosferatu

So if the waterpipe adapter cant combust herb at the highest setting, that makes me believe it wont get hot enough for hash. But the transfer wand sure will. Although I would choose to use hash out of the waterpipe obviously...

Nosferatu,

Earths Essence

masbanji92 said:
So if the waterpipe adapter cant combust herb at the highest setting, that makes me believe it wont get hot enough for hash. But the transfer wand sure will. Although I would choose to use hash out of the waterpipe obviously...

I need to get some hash to test this out.

Maybe stick a screen in the middle of the water pipe adapter to get the herb closer to the ceramic heating element. I was thinking of putting an Arizer dome screen (EQ elbow pack) in the wand and the adapter to improve efficiency even more.

Earths Essence,

Nosferatu

Earths Essence said:
masbanji92 said:

Maybe stick a screen in the middle of the water pipe adapter to get the herb closer to the ceramic heating element. I was thinking of putting an Arizer dome screen (EQ elbow pack) in the wand and the adapter to improve efficiency even more.

Hahaha lets go get hash tomorrow :cool:

Nosferatu,

Ash057

Earths Essence said:
masbanji92 said:

I have scrapped the LSV water pipe adapter all together. I am now using the LSV with a Luke Wilson disc screen slide which is much closer to the heat source than the 7th floor adapter. I will eventually get a custom Spherical Ground Glass slide made.
LSV + Luke Wilson 15 arm bubbler = heaven

Ash057,

Raf007

Retailer
masbanji92 said:

I'll try to give it a try this weekend, but not sure coz I'm not found of hash in general. But I do have a little rock of medium quality moroccon hash somewhere...

Raf007,

Nosferatu

Haha man that would be awesome if you could post the results. Make sure to grind it up! Ive seen some try to vape hash whole, its got to be fine as possible IMO. I'm excited to know the results, I cant buy hash now sadly. :(

Nosferatu,

Raf007

Retailer
Be assured I will try to grind it up as much as I can , but afa I have experienced hash tends not to stay grinded as you vape it and it becomes sticky.

Raf007,

Nosferatu

For those who are hesitant on it, like I was, I just wanna say, its amazing. I had a PD and a DBV, but one thing bugged me about each. The PD used small amounts, which is great, but I like to go to higher temps personnally. The DBV can do that but at the sacrifice of efficiency, you need to pack alot to get vapor.

But the LSV, you can pack as little as 1 stem in the transfer wand, and get more out of it than with the PD. Or pack half the bowl, which looks like .25 and it will hit longer than you can hit it, milky blunt like clouds and like 15 or more of the same potency. And the weeds still light greeen, golden brown. It hits so damn hard!

So anyone on the fence should just get one, you will fall in love, its great for the car also!

mod note: This section is "Vapor related but not model specific". Thread moved.

Nosferatu,

momatik

You've had a lot of vaporizers in the past. This thing must rock. Do you see yourself buying another home vape after the lsv?

As a college student it's way out of my price range. Maybe in a few years though..

momatik,

Earths Essence

momatik said:
You've had a lot of vaporizers in the past. This thing must rock. Do you see yourself buying another home vape after the lsv?

As a college student it's way out of my price range. Maybe in a few years though..

I sold my DBV and my PD also, they just weren't what I was looking for.
I see myself staying with this and the MFLB, only. Its the perfect set up for me right now.

The LSV hits so hard, it really is a more simple, easier to use, one-handed DBV/SSV. WELL worth the money. Head over to VapeWorld and use the FC discount to get a nice deal.

I honestly would take using the VG over the MZ/PD.

Earths Essence,

Nosferatu

momatik said:

Ya man from what I remmember the hits are even more potent than the buddhas, and damn does it keep on hitting. I dont see myself getting another vape for a while now, this plus the MFLB is all I need!

Nosferatu,

Nosferatu

I'm starting to think my LSV is defective because it doesnt seem to get as hot as it should. It cant burn the herb even at full temp, so this means hash doesnt work well, and Iv'e tried it. How would other LSVers compare there temp to mine, does full temp burn your herb?

I still get a good sesh I start at 12ish then end well at 5 sometimes and the herbs still golden brown and greenish..

Nosferatu,

ShadowLink12

Activist
masbanji92 said:
I'm starting to think my LSV is defective because it doesnt seem to get as hot as it should. It cant burn the herb even at full temp, so this means hash doesnt work well, and Iv'e tried it. How would other LSVers compare there temp to mine, does full temp burn your herb?

I still get a good sesh I start at 12ish then end well at 5 sometimes and the herbs still golden brown and greenish..

yeah, I never go past 3 o'clock for fear of burning, even hash I only go about to 3 o'clock or a little further. At 3 o'clock I start to get a little bit of burning in the center of the bowl. Hit up 7th floor about this. Glad to hear you are still enjoying the LSV so much, it is the only vape I use now. I noticed you mentioned problems with the water pipe adapter, but I think once your lsv is hitting the right temp range you will learn to love it. For hash and herb the water pipe adapter is what I use 90% of the time. PD stem amounts even hit amazing in the adapter as I previously discussed.

ShadowLink12,
Top Bottom