Life Saber (LSV) by Elev8 Vehicles

ElevatedMindset

Cloud Lounging
No problem here with small loads in the wand. I've used it so that I just barely cover the screen.

I'm assuming you use the 12 o clock setting. How many thick hits do you get? My first couple ones with smaller amounts are nice but after that I struggle to get hits.

ElevatedMindset,

lwien

I'm assuming you use the 12 o clock setting. How many thick hits do you get? My first couple ones with smaller amounts are nice but after that I struggle to get hits.

My knob setting is at 2:00 but that doesn't mean much being that there are a few variables that could affect that setting.

And you're right. With very small loads, the first two hits are thick and voluminous and the next ones, not as much.

lwien,

4tokin

^^ Why not just get a DBV/SSV then?

Very creative though....
I agonised that point at purchase and decided to go with portability and got the lsv.
After a while I started to covet desktop units.
Then I had a moment of clarity and relised all I needed was a stand for my LSV.
That's when the tinkering started and I now have frankensaber mk1

ElevatedMindset

Cloud Lounging
My knob setting is at 2:00 but that doesn't mean much being that there are a few variables that could affect that setting.

And you're right. With very small loads, the first two hits are thick and voluminous and the next ones, not as much.

What is a small load to you? I pack usually 1/4 of the wand or a little less.

ElevatedMindset,

lwien

1/4 of a wand fluffed. Light tamp, 1/8 approx. (eyes went batty trying to figure this one out)

btw, sticks, talk about brains............take your pick:

qrqm.jpg

llxe.png

Yeah, yeah..........I know. Just a biiiiiiiiiiit off topic, but hey, my brain is powered by randomness. ;)

Last edited:

SmokeyJihad

boofing cbd daily
Even after readjusting the shim and spacer on several occasions, my heater cover always tends to get loose during use. Is there any solution to secure the heating element to the body of the LSV?

SmokeyJihad,

BranFlakes188

I have to say that those graphics really seem to favor conservatism. Lack of envy, solid work ethic and acute detection of bullshit sound like compliments to me (whereas the evil leftist doesn't even get a spine lol). Where's the conservative's "1950's racial stereotype centre"? Or their "ability to conflate Marxism and Communism without being able to define either cluster"? The "radical individualism as a cover for narcissism node"? The "altruism-bashing centre"? I could go on all day....

lwien

I have to say that those graphics really seem to favor conservatism. Lack of envy, solid work ethic and acute detection of bullshit sound like compliments to me (whereas the evil leftist doesn't even get a spine lol). Where's the conservative's "1950's racial stereotype centre"? Or their "ability to conflate Marxism and Communism without being able to define either cluster"? The "radical individualism as a cover for narcissism node"? The "altruism-bashing centre"? I could go on all day....

So could I but I'd rather not...........

BranFlakes188

So could I but I'd rather not...........
So it was a conscious decision to throw up graphics that are (obviously) skewed by political bias? A bit underhanded, no? My criticism was only a reaction to the obvious imbalance. And here's a few more for good measure: "Xenophobia synapse, anti-collective-action particle, anti-intellectual/science area"... more? :D

EDIT: Sorry, misunderstood. You're right, this is not the place for serious politics anyway, lets talk vapes!

Last edited:
BranFlakes188,

lwien

It's just jokes though.

:rofl:
LOL...........I know. If I thought that anyone would really take them seriously, the last thing I would do is to post them up.

So it was a conscious decision to throw up graphics that are (obviously) skewed by political bias? A bit underhanded, no?

A bit underhanded?

Bran, I am a committed liberal Democrat. What I posted up was in jest. Please do not take those graphics seriously. Hell, if I wanted to make a serious political statement, I sure as hell wouldn't post those graphics up, and least of all, post them up in a vaporizer thread. It was meant as just a bit of comic relief in response to Sticks comment about my brain................shesssh.

Last edited:

Mr. Dabs

The only thing I take seriously around here is your guys word regarding this mother fucking LSV! I'm the most medicated I've been in a long time.

Straight up, guys, this thing is a heavy hitter! I just got it via UPS today. I've not even completely roasted half a WPA bowl (I really overfilled that thing.) Paired with my Mobius Matrix Nano. Sticks, you prolly know best, brah, but I'm not losing ANY taste.

This thing tastes better via the Vapor Bong than my VAP2 via the Vapor Bong - note I didn't say tastes better than VAP2 via AIWB...that's still queen of the realm ;) But as far as the new KING of the heavy hitters? Not even a question:

LSV all the way.

Anyway, back to da lab ;)

lwien

The only thing I take seriously around here is your guys word regarding this mother fucking LSV! I'm the most medicated I've been in a long time.

Straight up, guys, this thing is a heavy hitter! I just got it today. I've not even completely roasted half a WPA bowl (I really overfilled that thing.)

Anyway, back to da lab ;)

Yeah, getting the LSV is like getting a Lambo. If you're not careful, it can really get ahead of you.

lwien

I know this is off topic but I see in your sig that the Cloud is your daily driver same with Sublimator, why not the LSV?

Yeah............why not the LSV? It's all his fault that I got mine in the first place. As a matter of fact, it was his fault that I got my PD.

lwien,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
actually, I just happen to have used the lsv the other day for the first time in a while. quite enjoyable, but it's still going to be mostly my Cloud backup. the cloud just tastes better, cooks more evenly and seems to be more efficient to me.

the Sub is a different, unique beast that I keep going back to. it has a very unique vape signature that really takes me back to college with its intense head highs.

I was feeling good back in the day with the Cloud and a HI as a backup. then the vvps for the HI became a real issue for me. I decided I needed a better cloud alternative when my beta cloud died, so I lucked into a good deal on the lsv. I love it and recommend it, but I still had to go get another cloud.

I think if you have glass and want to vape with it, the lsv is the best deal out there and will satisfy for years.

stickstones,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

ElevatedMindset

Cloud Lounging
actually, I just happen to have used the lsv the other day for the first time in a while. quite enjoyable, but it's still going to be mostly my Cloud backup. the cloud just tastes better, cooks more evenly and seems to be more efficient to me.

the Sub is a different, unique beast that I keep going back to. it has a very unique vape signature that really takes me back to college with its intense head highs.

I was feeling good back in the day with the Cloud and a HI as a backup. then the vvps for the HI became a real issue for me. I decided I needed a better cloud alternative when my beta cloud died, so I lucked into a good deal on the lsv. I love it and recommend it, but I still had to go get another cloud.

I think if you have glass and want to vape with it, the lsv is the best deal out there and will satisfy for years.

Yeah the Sub looks like it destroys people, I've heard the same things which you just described about the Cloud many times. The cost just threw me away. I'm missing out a lot with the LSV due to not having any water pipes to connect. I'm either going to buy some nice glass to pair with it or just sell it and buy the Evo.

ElevatedMindset,

lovehemp

cant get my brand new lsv to create thick vapor.. barely can see it in when vapo-bonging.. is there any tweak or mine is crippled?

lovehemp,
Top Bottom