Leviathan Pipes (inexpensive American Glass)

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Oh shit! I didn't know if this day would ever come. The Leviathan BigDaddyVapor MegaTube: Destroyer of Sober! Bringer of STONED! has finally found THE downstem. Mike, oregonglassblower, is getting his own thread for the box of goodies he sent today (plus past purchases). The beta downstem he sent, is... Wow!

Thread, review, video, photos to follow. I'll however post new pics of the BDV here, shortly.

BigDaddyVapor,
Reactions: deadc0ffee

Lou

Oh shit! I didn't know if this day would ever come. The Leviathan BigDaddyVapor MegaTube: Destroyer of Sober! Bringer of STONED! has finally found THE downstem. Mike, oregonglassblower, is getting his own thread for the box of goodies he sent today (plus past purchases). The beta downstem he sent, is... Wow!

Thread, review, video, photos to follow. I'll however post new pics of the BDV here, shortly.

I was planning on it if you didn't haha, just got a nice haul from him today.

Keeping on track here; still eagerly awaiting the bub, hopefully next week!

Lou,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Yeah, please wait. This is in-depth and taking a while. I'm going over all my purchases, doing a full review write-up of his work, wrapping it up, with this just @#$%ing AWESOME new beta he sent. It was made for that monster Leviathan tube (not intentionally... it just works out that way).

EDIT: Its probably going to take up 2 posts.

EDIT II: Video to watch.

BigDaddyVapor,

deadc0ffee

Inquisitive vaporist
Yeah, please wait. This is in-depth and taking a while. I'm going over all my purchases, doing a full review write-up of his work, wrapping it up, with this just @#$%ing AWESOME new beta he sent. It was made for that monster Leviathan tube (not intentionally... it just works out that way).

EDIT: Its probably going to take up 2 posts.

EDIT II: Video to watch.
youtube said:
This video is private.

deadc0ffee,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Hey everyone. Been busy and havent been able to keep up as much.

Lev hasn't disappeared. He was out of town on some business, then came back and fractured his leg, in a 20 foot fall. Add more computer problems and I believe he's down to his phone. So am I... power connector took a crap on mine. I will try and get some updates.

BigDaddyVapor,

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
Thanks for the update BDV. Do you know will this have any affect on shipping orders ?

TiA
Puff

Puffers,

GOATPUSSY

Has anybody used a downstem in the lev fc bubbler rather than a 18>14 reducer? I tried it a few days ago with an old slitted stem i had laying around and it seemed to be different but I couldn't really tell if it was a 'good' different. Wanted to invite a friend over to help test but he couldn't make it and its hard to see the difference when solo.

Thought if its a positive change, I would want to have a small showerhead downstem custom made...

GOATPUSSY,
Has anybody used a downstem in the lev fc bubbler rather than a 18>14 reducer? I tried it a few days ago with an old slitted stem i had laying around and it seemed to be different but I couldn't really tell if it was a 'good' different. Wanted to invite a friend over to help test but he couldn't make it and its hard to see the difference when solo.

Thought if its a positive change, I would want to have a small showerhead downstem custom made...

Video or it didn't happen.

kingofnull,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
I used a downstem when I first got my bubbler because I didn't have an adapter at the time. I find it restricts the draw.

momofthegoons,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
I asked Lev to check on one particular international order. So hopefully that answers some more questions.

Yes, you can use a small 2" downstem in the bubbler, but it restricts the draw. I suggested it for someone that didn't have a 18/14 reducer and wanted to use her bubbler asap.

It won't really perc that way, because the water level drops below that, clearing out the stemless joint, for the most part. You're restricting the flow of oxygen.

BigDaddyVapor,

Lou

That would explain why I haven't heard from him since thurs last week. Mine should have shipped but I have no tracking or confirmation that it has.

Lou,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Only details I have: Orders ARE shipping, but 2 week backlog. Which means delay with shipping could be up to a month.

Sorry don't have more than that, but I'm trying to get some things done before this afternoon. If I hear anything else, I'll shareit.

BigDaddyVapor,

ishness

That would explain why I haven't heard from him since thurs last week. Mine should have shipped but I have no tracking or confirmation that it has.

I shot an email on the 29th enquiring about international shipping however didn't hear back.

ishness,

Takavor23

Lev of Leviathan
Glass Blower
I shot an email on the 29th enquiring about international shipping however didn't hear back.

Shoot me another email.

BDV summed it up well. When I am back on my feet I will have everything settled. International shipping to Australia will be up today. If there are any other orders from any other countries let me know now. As for minor things like back ordered bowls give us some time to get those together. Sorry for the delays guys. Any other issues write me at my email at LeviathanPipes@gmail so i can respond faster.

Takavor23,

ishness

Shoot me another email.

BDV summed it up well. When I am back on my feet I will have everything settled. International shipping to Australia will be up today. If there are any other orders from any other countries let me know now. As for minor things like back ordered bowls give us some time to get those together. Sorry for the delays guys. Any other issues write me at my email at LeviathanPipes@gmail so i can respond faster.

I only just noticed the post mentioning your leg. My apologies mate.

tharealmclovin

I wish I bought 2 FC bubblers. I originally planned on strictly using it for vapes, but its hard to not combust. I have never had a so many people compliment me on how nice the bubbler hits with herb. I hate mixing vape resin with herb resin so I have to clean it everytime I switch. Once again I wish I had 2 :D

tharealmclovin,

Takavor23

Lev of Leviathan
Glass Blower
Saw that and it is awesome, but I hate colored glass. Would of snatched a $160 + shipping FC custom clear up as fast as I could sign into PP.

If you want a clear one with No FC blasted just use that link and drop me a message. But the promotional price and FC sandblast was limited. LASTLY to the ppl who are using old links to still try and buy a FC bubbler at 160 its not happening. Your payments have been denied. There was a waiting list for these pieces you may not just click the link and order, Thank you.

Takavor23,
Top Bottom