Leviathan Pipes (inexpensive American Glass)

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
Also here is the pic of the 130 but as always I took it myself guy flaked. Klowdz text me.

:tup::rockon::clap: Awesome.

Hope you don't mind me reposting the image, if so just let me know and I'll remove it.

4tvnn5.jpg

100% crop of the showerhead w/some noise reduction

Looks like its just the bottom bubble that is slitted. Looks nice Lev.

Is that an ant trying to make off with your bubbler?

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Its just like my giant showerhead. There aren't any slits above the lower showerhead portion. However, those rings, are hollow (still thick as @#$%... you'll just notice water pockets in them, from time to time)

BigDaddyVapor,

Takavor23

Lev of Leviathan
Glass Blower
I see like, four "bubble" sections at the bottom of the downstem, does each one have slits or just that bottom one?
If its just the bottom, are those sectioned parts above it just for aesthetics?
The slits are at the bottom the rest is a patina for looks

I'll be happy to post pics of the new base and such once I receive the order.

I am on the first batch right? :D Order was placed on the 18th.

Yeah you are

:tup::rockon::clap: Awesome.

Hope you don't mind me reposting the image, if so just let me know and I'll remove it.

4tvnn5.jpg

100% crop of the showerhead w/some noise reduction

Looks like its just the bottom bubble that is slitted. Looks nice Lev.

Is that an ant trying to make off with your bubbler?

Perfect pic its awesome, and everyone wants the bubbler can you blame him?

Modnote: 3 back-to-back posts merged. When possible, please avoid making back-to-back posts in a thread. Use the Edit feature located at the bottom of your posts. It is possible to respond to multiple quotes in one post.

Takavor23,

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Finally have the cash together and I'm on the list. Was the sales tax issue ever straightened out? Or, are we all just paying CA sales tax on the original larger bubb, no matter where we are?

Thanks!!!

Nevermind. Found it. Post #709 if anyone else is looking.

flotntoke,

The Mighty Monarch

Nice work! I love the Leviathan shower head design! The 130 would be a nice match to the typhon omega I'm also eyeing... Keep up the good work Lev!

The Mighty Monarch,

KushKlowdz420

Herbus Superbus
Looks like the pic posted is good enough.
Nice and clear. We already know its gonna be about a foot tall, we know its only got slits on the bottom, the joint clearance is enough for any vape, the base is flat, and i doubt the bowl is going to be any different than the other bubblers bowl.
Perfect :D

KushKlowdz420,
Hey Lev just wanted to let you know I'll definitely be buying one of your bubblers once I get enough cash saved up. Hard to keep any money in my wallet being a college student and all, you know? But really looking forward to getting a piece.

AllKidsCrank,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Picking up my FC bubbler on Wednesday!

Hey Kush... how 'bout another video. A vapor video would be sweet, you combusting Klowd!

BigDaddyVapor,

Ontariovapes

Did we get the link for international ordering yet? Wasn't it supposed to be today? I usually use Tapatalk but it's screwed today so I may have missed it.

Ontariovapes,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Talking to my bud (tender) and showed him a pic of the FC bubbler. Told him I was picking it up, next week. First question out of his mouth, "when you coming over?"

I like hanging out with these guys. I literally vaped off, what they left behind for a day and a half, last time I went. I'm not talking ABV. They insisted I load a "fresh hit" every time. Who was I to say no?

BigDaddyVapor,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
I wish i could, but im dry atm. :(
Thats the thing with concentrates.
I go through jars in no time.

Dude... you live in SFV, how the bloody Hell, do you end up dry? :disgust:

HAHA, thanks alot.
I just retired all other pieces i have.
And rushed or not, I like it.
Naysayers of this bubbler are missing out.
Dont let the label deprive you of a high end piece.

Was looking up your vid again and stumbled onto this.

No kidding. I really hope people didn't pull out of this, because of the label. Like you said, this is a high end ($400) piece. The deal Lev made was for 100 of them. They're gone... you want one. I feel for ya'. Glad I'm picking mine up Wednesday.

KushKlowdz420

Herbus Superbus
Dude... you live in SFV, how the bloody Hell, do you end up dry? :disgust:

Was looking up your vid again and stumbled onto this.

No kidding. I really hope people didn't pull out of this, because of the label. Like you said, this is a high end ($400) piece. The deal Lev made was for 100 of them. They're gone... you want one. I feel for ya'. Glad I'm picking mine up Wednesday.

Once i started growing, buying it just feels like a robbery.
lol.:shrug:

I was hoping you were on the list.
You're gonna love the piece, I have no desire for anything else.
You HAVE to upload a vid once you get it.

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Once i started growing, buying it just feels like a robbery.
lol.:shrug:

I was hoping you were on the list.
You're gonna love the piece, I have no desire for anything else.
You HAVE to upload a vid once you get it.

I've always been on the list. :p

I'm not teasing when I make sure Lev stashed one under his bed for me. :D Though, I wasn't planning on having the $$$ this soon. I was looking closer to the holidays. Wednesday is going to kick ass! I have to go to the VA again, for an EEG this time... at least I'll have something to look forward to that day.

I wanted to get both pieces, but the 2nd piece while a nice piece... its not the steal the FC one is. I really like showerheads, but the more I thought about it... I have the ultimate Leviathan showerhead already. I don't have anything remotely like the lattice/honeycomb and always wanted a piece that stacks like that. I texted Lev, asked him which he liked more... he said the lattice, that settled it.

Hopefully, I can pick up the showerhead closer to Christmas... but I've been wanting another SSFG to. Hell, I'm going to end up with nothing but SSFG and Leviathan/M&M. Though, I can think of worse outcomes. LOL.

jasmin

Hey Guys. I know most of you are interested the the bubblers but heres a new video of the KRAKEN OMEGA !!!! Just to hold you over until you get yours.. ENJOY:rofl:

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
That looks like a very nice combustion piece. Thanks for sharing.

:peace:

Stu,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Naw, that would be a heck of a piece with a heavy hitter. I'm telling you, I do use the 22" tube on an almost daily basis. I'd love to try it with a Cloud. I already know how a UD will hit, similar to the HI. The big pieces are fun. Its like combustion, without the smoke. I kind of dig it. I just hit them, like I'm ripping a big bowl.

But, I do see your point. It would be nice if we could get some nice vapor hits going up in here.

I'll try to get one early Thursday, if I can.

tepictoton

hmmm so, been waiting for ages now to know:

am I on the list? My first private message about this piece has been months ago...

When are we going to see the international links?

I'm kind off tired of waithing to hear if I can get one of these pieces yes or no, and the lack of communication is kinda annoying:ugh: I know Lev must be really really busy, but I wrote a few private messages too and still did not recieve any answer...

Too all of you that are expecting their piece, have fun with it and please get some nice vids for those of us that will have to waith a bit more;)

tepictoton,

Takavor23

Lev of Leviathan
Glass Blower
TEPICTOTON you are on the list. International Links are still taking Longer then usual. If you have not gotten your refund yet or opted for the bowl MESSAGE ME. We are just pulling out the pieces today a quick sandblast and they are outta here. I hope you guys all like the new Leviathan/M&M Tech Logo.

Top Bottom