Leviathan Pipes (inexpensive American Glass)

Meghan

I'd love to see a rig with a 14mm female option! It seems like practically everything I see for oil is direct inject or male. My BHOLT has unseated my dome and nail, hence my searching for a female rig...if you came up with something like that, I would be interested indeed!

LazyIdol

I second the female option, although I prefer 18mm. Between my vapes and the Health Stone Slide I dont even have a nail

Edit: Im technically not in the market for a piece right now though as I just picked up a Jhook and a GBD WT

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
I'd love to see a rig with a 14mm female option! It seems like practically everything I see for oil is direct inject or male. My BHOLT has unseated my dome and nail, hence my searching for a female rig...if you came up with something like that, I would be interested indeed!
what about a female to female adapter?

Quetzalcoatl,

tharealmclovin

IMO the smaller the better for rigs. I started with a tube with tons of percs, but now realize that a 3 slit or 3 hole in a palm size rig tastes much better. Most rigs are male because of the nail use, but I use an Infinity domeless so I can fit anything.

Tommii

Subdivision Founder / Sublimator Ambassador
What's a direct inject? My glass blower said that my bong was to have it.

Tommii,

dannkk

So smaller then my micro bub?

Nah. You want it about the size of the micro bub. That has a showerhead in it, tho, doesn't it? Showerhead is no good.You just want a simple 2-4 hole diffy. Small volume of air + low diffusion = very flavorful vapor. Oil rigs are a lot different than flower pieces.

Something else to look at are the mini beakers. They seem to be some of the best low end oil rigs I've hit.

Also...definitely. If you can pull off a nice recycler, that's the next piece I'm going to be looking for...probably.

dannkk,

LazyIdol

I love both M&M tech and Leviathan glass. Is there a good place to look at the M&M catalog as well? I ordered mine from TheDabLab. I cant wait to see what new stuff (Rigs/Recyclers) you guys come up with

Last edited:

jasmin

please post some pix. No idea why the others who got customs didn't
No idea why either. Soooo....Here's a video of my Custom Big Mona to Shower Head. I've had this beast since april:D. Added shower percolation for combustion. Like everyone who has a Mona out there I am definitely satisfied. The Inline has 7 slits and taste great with concentrates. Hope you guys enjoy the video.

mlo4sho

Nice video. I've never seen that smaller piece. It looks really nice. Was that a custom request or does Lev make these now?

mlo4sho,
Top Bottom