Leviathan Pipes (inexpensive American Glass)

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Wow! I don't know how I got so lucky to run into more than a few really good people, the last few weeks. Lev joins those ranks, very high on the list. Top three!

Spent around an hour talking, hearing the lowdown. Hearing more about his new partnership. Big things are in his future, I'm sure as Hell going to do everything I can, to help him. He has a HUGE heart to. I know things have seemed sketchy at times, but that's life. I didn't ever foresee my future. No one does and sometimes you get thrown some curves. Lev has the character to rise above that and be better on the other side.

I'm on my way home with a very CUSTOM piece. An extremely well made piece of scientific art. I had to stop myself from getting misty-eyed at one point. So generous.

Lev stands about 10' tall.

Takavor23

Lev of Leviathan
Glass Blower
Lol, If i were in his shoes you would not see my for 3 days. I'd be found in a ditch in a completely different country smoking my new piece. Lol but thats jsut me. Go big or go home. He said he will post a video by tmrw. No worries

Takavor23,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
He he...

A few teaser pics.

Posting them at 800 x 640, deserves a bit bigger than usual.

Massive 7mm glass
20120803_193929.jpg

12mm stem knuckle
20120803_193938.jpg

20120803_194443.jpg

Whoa! Wait... a straight tube bottom (not a beaker), leading up to a Titan perc chamber? This is new... and exclusive. Look how clean that seam is!
20120803_194453.jpg

Did you say, Titan perc on a tube? Why yes. I did. Don't ask. Lev said, he doesn't plan on doing it again. It should be one-of-a-kind. Oh... that's a "Flame Washed Giant Showerhead", btw. Don't move on yet! Look at how CLEAN those flame washed cuts are. Take a minute to admire.
20120803_194117.jpg

Well, c'mon... it can't be THAT exclusive? Oh really?
20120803_194059.jpg

No, its not crooked, I am. Have to contort at a weird angle to take these pics in my normal spot. This thing is HUGE. I'm gonna need a bigger vape. LOL. All good. Bet a cloud or maybe... one of these days... if I'm lucky. A HI, should milk this beast.
20120803_194201.jpg

Oh, look at those thick pinches and sweet splash guard. Holy @#$%! You could use crushed ice in there, I bet!
20120803_194226.jpg

Why yes... you can. :D
20120803_194306.jpg

BEAST! Once I upgrade vapes... this will be a regular tool in my arsenal. This is a one-hitter. Plain and simple. WONDERFUL draw (though going to have to play with water levels). One beef, is the downstem. Straight open-end horizontal slits. These (the whole line) deserve showerhead type downstems, Lev. :D

I confess... I combusted ONCE (on purpose... bongload), out of this (and I might again, for the "GC @#$% U!" video, with a massive milk shot. I downed a load, that would typically take me 2 very large, 3 smaller hits in a single shot and didn't even feel a twinge of cough. SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOTH!

I'm going to have to practice with the MFLB. This is a 60mm lower wall and 50mm upper wall. LOT of space to fill.

I can't understand why people don't shout from the rooftops, if they own one of these pieces. Another one, I won't ever part with. Mostly, because of Lev and his act of kindness, humility and grace. But, also... this is one @#$%ing KICKASS totally custom rig. We don't have a name for it... But, I'm thinking the Leviathan BDV Titan Tube.

I know Lev, won't like this next part. We discussed it. Let's not kid ourselves. If you walked into a glass shop, a deal would be $500 for this thing. I think closer to $650 - $750 is realistic. He sells similar pieces for $225 and BELOW!

He couldn't show me the FC bubbler, but he did describe it. If you're saving money for ANYTHING... REALLOCATE IT, for the Leviathan FC Bubbler. It is going to BLOW you away. There's two new bubblers, one slated for FC and I think Lev said $150. Its a disc perc, to. There's only going to be 100 of them, then all gone. To not own one... would be a crime.

To not own ANY of Lev's glass, is a crime. His product, belongs sitting next to Sheldon Black, Toro, Mobius... or any other "name" you can bring up. This thing is a work of art!

So, more than a few pics and a bit of feedback. Stay tuned for more. I will create a separate thread, for this awesome piece. Hopefully I can pull off at least ONE milk shot. Fingers crossed everyone. Or someone light a fire under Alan's ass and bump me up the HI list. :cool:

P.S. Poor mom... she's gonna have to wait until morning. LOL!

u bwade wunner

beautiful BdV.

my @#$% that is nice. even youre avatar etched on there for posterity.nice work Lev

edit

Lev regarding the FC bubbler

Now if the can on the FC bub is vertical intake, 4inch base with a bent neck so I can be lazy...a single flat disc with multiple tiny slits that fizz so I can see the vapor forming in the can below.to be able to see vapor forming is important,A lot of vapes require contact and adjusting the heatsource as you vape eg MFLB and HI.

I ve measured while sitting on a chair what height the mouthpiece would work for the average Joe and its around 12 inches, that is me sitting down on a chair at a table all civilised and artistic he he .that measurement is from the table to my mouth just stooping slightly.I don t want to have to lift the piece off the table because there is a chance I or someone else using it could drop it, so it just needs a wide 4 inch base that i can slide from person to person around the table.Im trying to be practical but not miss out on performance either

then i would jump on that 100 batch hooley dooley!

u bwade wunner,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Muahahahaha! I just got vapor, off the last half of a trench.... all the way to the top! I am in a @#$%ing ZONE lately! I'm curing (drying some fine ground Blue Dream) right now. No way, I would try Strawberry Cough in this, I'd hack up a lung. I haven't EVER had a vapor hit, that big. LOL! Might have been pure dumb luck... we'll see, later tonight... after I practice some more. Though, I may be passed out by then.

I put my showerhead downstem in, Lev. Sorry. But, it helps me a little. First, its easier for me to milk with the whip. It adds a lot of drag. My showerhead stem is zero drag and no glug. Plus, it lets me raise the water level just a bit (about 1/3"). I'm going to order a downstem, from the Oregon Dude... its the perfect stem for it.

20120509_195107.jpg

You like that beat-down, eh? I bet, they fall over themselves trying to find something to bitch about, instead of swallowing their pride and admitting they were wrong.

BigDaddyVapor,
Reactions: Takavor23

Takavor23

Lev of Leviathan
Glass Blower
That is a dope downstem but too pricey to make. I diffuse ours cant do much more. I try to keep a balance between quality and pricing.

Takavor23,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Yeah, its a $30 or $36 downstem (I forget). Not major $$$, but definitely an additional cost. IMO, its someplace you can cut a corner, without sacrificing quality. A downstem, isn't really part of the pipe. Its an accessory to the pipe. Easily swapped out, for any kind of taste/preference.

Good point.

BigDaddyVapor,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
My, my.... would you look at this! Very nice piece. Congratulations BigDaddy and also you Lev for being able to regain your footing. ;)

I absolutely love that Lev put your avatar on there! What a nice touch. I must admit, it's got me a little excited about these FC bubblers!

momofthegoons,
Reactions: mvapes

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
First, let me say. I'm really sstoned. But, I'm feeling the love. I still have to master the technique, with this massive Goliath. Did this shit w/o a trench flip, you HEAR ME!?

Sorry, I get cocky when I'm stoned. Wait... I'm always medicated. Well, this is worse. YES! I @#$%ing texted Lev at 5:30 am and simply said this... "I FUCKING DID IT! MILKED YOUR BONG WITH A MFLB, BYATCH!"

Edit: oops... that's more effective with a video. Uhmmm... uploading.

Edit again: Here... this will hold you over. This is the trench after that rip. I flipped it a few times, afterwards to show, I didn't burn nuthin'!

20120804_055225.jpg

placetime

Hopefully the Fc bubblers MnM counterpart will be on the show so you guys know what you are looking forward to. Also FC logos? Are there any? Or does anyone want to make one? Nothing huge like the whole name Fuckcombustion takes up too much room on the glass
Looking forward to seeing the bubblers! :clap: Can you tell us anything about them? How tall are they?
:peace:

placetime,

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
The Disk works beautifully, but a showerhead model is on its way. Just trying to make everything affordable to everyone.

maybe there should be 2 versions :D an affordable version and a higher end version. i'm just thinking out loud :lol: really want to make boobius a reality. hahahaha

Takavor23

Lev of Leviathan
Glass Blower
The Disk works beautifully, but a showerhead model is on its way. Just trying to make everything affordable to everyone.

^That is exactly what this one is technically, the showerhead wioll be more affordable. If it ever gets off the floor.

Takavor23,
Reactions: SD_haze

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Lookin' good there BDV. :cool:

I heard this on the radio today and immediately thought about that bongrip.
:peace:

Homie

"I Need An Eighth"
Looks really good Lev and BDV I am stoked for you and am sure your enjoying your new piece this weekend.

Homie,
Top Bottom