KubeOne

PoopMachine

My question was regarding the rig which can be included for $40. From the photos it looks to be the $80 beaker rig which is also for sale but I wanted to confirm that before ordering. In my experience guessing what is included based on photos is a bad idea, so I was hoping for additional confirmation on what I am paying for beyond "a rig".

I also asked about shipping to Canada and if they were aware of any potential duty charges for other customers. This is a common inquiry that many other companies such as NewVape, Dabpress, and D-Nail were all willing to entertain.

To clarify, someone else here providing me with the answers to these questions would not ease my concerns. If a simple sales related question is ignored for months, I don't want to risk dealing with August in the event of order delays, or trouble configuring the app.

Normally I would just move and wouldn't bother to post this, but I found it really odd that I kept reading about amazing customer service from some people while others seem to get the silent treatment.

Send sonny@theaugusthaus.com an email and ask the questions. I feel pretty sure you'll get the answers you want.

PoopMachine,

Dubmonkey

Just an update - the KubeOne has been working flawless. So easy to use.

Use Glob mode with the VROD a bunch of times and have since rolled it into my daily routine. Set at 620 and then goes to 700 for 60 seconds. Get all the wonderful lower temp terps and then get to heat the material across the heat spectrum for as much extraction as possible.

The lights and wood just add to the overall experience and wish I ordered a KubeOne at the very beginning instead of a HexNail. Siren apparatus on top of the KubeOne:

2ymx1kh.png

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
My question was regarding the rig which can be included for $40. From the photos it looks to be the $80 beaker rig which is also for sale but I wanted to confirm that before ordering. In my experience guessing what is included based on photos is a bad idea, so I was hoping for additional confirmation on what I am paying for beyond "a rig".

I also asked about shipping to Canada and if they were aware of any potential duty charges for other customers. This is a common inquiry that many other companies such as NewVape, Dabpress, and D-Nail were all willing to entertain.

To clarify, someone else here providing me with the answers to these questions would not ease my concerns. If a simple sales related question is ignored for months, I don't want to risk dealing with August in the event of order delays, or trouble configuring the app.

Normally I would just move and wouldn't bother to post this, but I found it really odd that I kept reading about amazing customer service from some people while others seem to get the silent treatment.

The pics of the rigs on his site isnt what he sells. I got something else that was ugly and green and not the beaker rig. He doesnt update his site at all and doesnt have great customer service for the average customer. If you are doing customs orders, he is all over it. But a regular order, you may or may not get a response. And thats very normal from this company since the start of the year. Dont even email asking them when your order will ship.

Took them 4 months to answer my questions via email and i had to email them from 3 email accounts, IG and website just to get a response to my questions which is i want to buy the both coils without quartz, how much and how do i order. He couldnt answer that simple questions.

Edit

I did place an order for two XXL quartz for my buddy last night who i got him a coil and quartz set up from AH. Sonny called me right after i placed my order and tells me since i am a past kubeone owner, i get quartz at half off. So instead of refunding me my money, they are sending me 4 quartz.

I rather have my money back and was never told about this deal being a kubeone owner. So if anyone has bought a quartz banger after buying a kubeone, the quartz should be 50% off.

Last edited:
Shooby,

PoopMachine

The pics of the rigs on his site isnt what he sells. I got something else that was ugly and green and not the beaker rig. He doesnt update his site at all and doesnt have great customer service for the average customer. If you are doing customs orders, he is all over it. But a regular order, you may or may not get a response. And thats very normal from this company since the start of the year. Dont even email asking them when your order will ship.

Took them 4 months to answer my questions via email and i had to email them from 3 email accounts, IG and website just to get a response to my questions which is i want to buy the both coils without quartz, how much and how do i order. He couldnt answer that simple questions.

Edit

I did place an order for two XXL quartz for my buddy last night who i got him a coil and quartz set up from AH. Sonny called me right after i placed my order and tells me since i am a past kubeone owner, i get quartz at half off. So instead of refunding me my money, they are sending me 4 quartz.

I rather have my money back and was never told about this deal being a kubeone owner. So if anyone has bought a quartz banger after buying a kubeone, the quartz should be 50% off.

So they sent you something for free you weren't expecting and you're still complaining about it.

Something tells me that nothing is going to make you happy where August is concerned.

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
@PoopMachine, you must get me wrong. First of, i am 100% not against AH. I want them to succeed. you know why? Because i spent over $500 on a enail and i want it to work moving forward even if it rattles and has issues. Long as it heats up, adjust temps, im fine for now. My coil doesnt even lock into the kubeone cuz no one even checked if the lock was matched up correctly.

What would make me happy is the improvement with customer service or communications. I have noticed their lead times are getting worse Im just pointing out the obvious. Everything i have said is true. Im not alone on this. I just might be more vocal about it.

And as for my order. First off, i did not get any thing for free. All owners of kubeones get 50% of bangers. This was never stated anywhere online or in my manual which is a sheet of paper. If i had know, i would of just bought two as my friend only wants two. Had i had the option to a refund and receive two, i would have taken it. I should of been informed and been given the option of a refund or have two extra. Thats all i was saying about this.

My end goal is to have this company have better customer service. Sonny is an improvement but still new and time will tell if he is an improvement. I just dont want them to be another CCA with service or worse, HN as we are dependent on his app to make this box work.

Speaking of apps and software for the kubeone, does anyone know anything about this? are these FCC approved since they are bluetooth devices. We learned HN had nothing, no license or approvals. And learned a lot more from Max Vapor. Has anyone asked these questions about the kubeone? or because its bluetooth, it doesnt matter but i dont see how that would matter as both are wireless communications.

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
Received my order of quartz nearly two weeks after my order. Well packaged but got 4 of the smaller 26mm quartz bangers instead of the 30mm XXL i ordered. Sent Sonny an email last night and he said he will talk to August about our options.

Sent him another email today and he is hopefully sending me the replacements this week! If it was for me, i wouldnt care so much but its for a good friend who is the GM of a dispensary which i get the hook up for.

Hopefully the send it out tomorrow.

Last edited:

Roth

Pining for the Mountains
Speaking of apps and software for the kubeone, does anyone know anything about this? are these FCC approved since they are bluetooth devices. We learned HN had nothing, no license or approvals. And learned a lot more from Max Vapor. Has anyone asked these questions about the kubeone? or because its bluetooth, it doesnt matter but i dont see how that would matter as both are wireless communications.

I've been wondering about this myself since the HN debacle.

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
Received my order of quartz nearly two weeks after my order. Well packaged but got 4 of the smaller 26mm quartz bangers instead of the 30mm XXL i ordered. Sent Sonny an email last night and he said he will talk to August about our options.

Sent him another email today and he is hopefully sending me the replacements this week! If it was for me, i wouldnt care so much but its for a good friend who is the GM of a dispensary which i get the hook up for.

Hopefully the send it out tomorrow.

Just updating ya on the AugustHaus service here. Its been a week since my packaged arrived with the wrong parts. I did receive confirmation from Sonny that i will receive replacements. But when is another questions.

Again, this goes to show you the terrible customer service from this company. For a simple banger, they cannot ship.

I repeat. I CANNOT RECOMMEND anyone to BUY ANYTHING from AUGUSTHAUS.com. A simple part in stock they cannot ship. They just dont give a fuck!!! SMH.

Mr. Whitewall

I feel your pain, I got no reply to an enquiry I made (twice).
I'm not bothered, saves me money in the end, with that sort of customer service the bad companies sort themselves out.

Same as Eternal, they cancelled my order without notice, no explanation, no reply to my email.
Well, good riddance! ...And FUCK OFF! :tup:
Eventually nobody will buy from those sorry clowns, they make sure of it by themselves :rolleyes:

Champinge

Hi everyone. I got my kubeone 2-3 weeks ago now and I've been loving it. Been wondering about replacement bangers. If I ever break mine (I see chipping on the part where you slide in pin in) I don't want to have to pay $50. I found a vendor on alibaba who can make quartz bangers that fit the 26mm coil and one that can make some for the 30mm. Anyone find a cheaper alternative? You have to buy like 10 minimum for the 26mm and even more for the 30mm.

https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/14mm-Male-for-coil-heater-quartz_60764009240.html

https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/20mm-coils-heating-quartz-banger-14mm_60753131411.html

Champinge,

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
Hi everyone. I got my kubeone 2-3 weeks ago now and I've been loving it. Been wondering about replacement bangers. If I ever break mine (I see chipping on the part where you slide in pin in) I don't want to have to pay $50. I found a vendor on alibaba who can make quartz bangers that fit the 26mm coil and one that can make some for the 30mm. Anyone find a cheaper alternative? You have to buy like 10 minimum for the 26mm and even more for the 30mm.

https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/14mm-Male-for-coil-heater-quartz_60764009240.html

https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/20mm-coils-heating-quartz-banger-14mm_60753131411.html

Thats if you want to spend almost $100 for 10 bangers. MOQ is 10.

Better option would be to buy the enail clips from www.710coils.com for $5 to hold your coil to the banger. And if you are really bent on using the boss pin type, its only $20 for the 26mm and $25 for the 30mm bangers from Augusthaus for kubeone owners only. Just email Sonny.

Shipping would be the same between China and Augusthaus. 710coils.com ships same day or next day depending on your time.

Dubmonkey

Just a quick update that my KubeOne is working flawless and boots up fast. Really love the glob mode and the lights. Makes time traveling more enjoyable.

App is quick to associate and the changes happen when you adjust things. Order took longer than expected but my unit is full custom so totally understandable.

Going to throw my GS on the KubeOne to see how she goes. Anyone tried a GS with their KubeOne?

ensabbahnur

Hash Vacuum
Not sure why I hadn't until this morning but I hooked up a few of the new axial coils from @710Coils to the Kube, the presets for the 26mm quartz and the 30mm quartz both work great for the 25 and 30mm coils respectively. Also the 710coils bangers have more mass then the Augusthaus bangers so glob mode is a bit slower.

juxt

Wanted to chime in that the KubeOne has become my on every day all day controller...took over the dnail even, weird. I have the 30MM banger with the cup coil they sell on my own glass.

Really appreciate the thing, but I'd love some app updates ;)

Might I also mention in a not so subtle dig on a former competitor that I was f'd by the girls at HexNail, so even if you don't update the app, and just stay in business you're still #1 in my book!

Last edited:

demonscars

I just got to use my Kube for the first time today. I just need to tinker with temps a bit but I love it. It looks cool and works well. The only issue I’m having is I’m using a liger air and can’t find the heat shield from CCA for it, but that’s not a Kube issue.

demonscars

Sorry for the double post, can’t edit the previous one.

After a bit with the Liger, I decided I wanna try just quartz too so I got the XXL with inserts. Are there any vids showing insert use and temps? All I can find are vids using torches.

demonscars,

Silat

When the Facts Change, I Change My Mind.
So they sent you something for free you weren't expecting and you're still complaining about it.

Something tells me that nothing is going to make you happy where August is concerned.

Hmmm. I didn't read his post that way at all.

Silat,
Top Bottom