JyARz Storage Containers

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Oh you are so silly tonight Mr. Jyarz:whip:. I am going to go get that ticket for ya right now but how does that help static here:shrug:, it doesn't that's how:p. I am loving those silly winds cause I got really nice weather out of it so thanks cal:tup:.

Dreamerr,
Reactions: Caligula

filteredhead

JyARman thank you for great customer service and your desire to ensure folks are happy after purchase. That is huge in my book. Your offer to send the new buna-n gaskets to existing JyARz owners is over the top and very kind. I really enjoy using your product and looking forward to the newer stuff.

SD_haze

Wait... whats this about new gaskets? How do you know if you have an old one?
By color. First gasket was browner
I'm going with a silicone gasket in the base now rather than latex. No oder and is more resilient than latex. About the same cost so I made the switch.

Soon we'll be switching all cap gaskets to FDA food safe Nitrile rubber. Performs as well as latex with little or no smell associated with it.
yJZoaK6l.jpg

spoutti

Camera%20Uploads
Im trying to post a pic of my equipement setup but i dont know how. I tried from dropbox but it failed. I never used an external hosting site to post pictures before.

Anyways, i have to let fc know that jyarz has my approval seal. it has been close to 2 months and everything kept in there stays the same. I still get a big latex smell when i open my containers, But it doesnt affect the product inside. At all. Being able to grind 3-4g and keep it fresh is much usefull. For nuggets, its good to store small ones, as bigger ones let a lot of air inside. I had some purple kush nuggets inside for a month and they feel as moist as when i got it.

Its really an air tight container is my conclusion

Last edited:

Dreamerr

imgur.com you don't need an account...upload pic choose the bbc one and copy link right into your post. Jyarz rock.

Dreamerr,
Reactions: Shrike

King

Accessory Maker
My glass insert has a piece break off this morning when I was tapping the end of the Solo PVHEGonG on it (lightly!) to loosen the last bit of the ABV inside the stem. I do wish the glass were a bit stronger, but I understand that the purpose of the outer shell is to protect the glass in the first place. Its a tough balance =x

King,
Reactions: S1N3

darkrom

Great Scott!
I just ordered a green one. Will it come with the silicone instead of latex? Can I get a replacement for my black one to ship with it in one package?

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
My glass insert has a piece break off this morning when I was tapping the end of the Solo PVHEGonG on it (lightly!) to loosen the last bit of the ABV inside the stem. I do wish the glass were a bit stronger, but I understand that the purpose of the outer shell is to protect the glass in the first place. Its a tough balance =x
Yeah, glass against glass doesn't always take much of a bump. I hope you still have a stem at least.

RUDE BOY,
Reactions: King

Caligula

Maximus
I have the white inserts (silicone) in mine. The jyar had a rubber/plastic smell to it when i first got it, however that went away after I left the jyar open on the counter for a few hours.

Dreamerr

Just to clarify, the Jyarz took a hit, the PVHEGonG was undamaged. That bad boy is solid as a rock.

Thanks for taking one for the team king as I do that all the time. I won't be doing it anymore. BTW I try not to and try to put my finger in between to do it so that might help you.

Dreamerr,

filteredhead

Can I get a replacement for my black one to ship with it in one package?
yes
As always I try to take care of my friends on FC, so if you're having issues with the smell of your latex gaskets, please write me (support@jyarz.com) and indicate your FC member name. I'll send you a free replacement gasket made from a FDA safe Buna-N rubber. They have very little if no odor and I find the "product" doesn't stick to it very much. Soon we'll switch over to this material "whole hog" but while we make the switch I'm happy to provide freebies to our loyal FC followers...you all continue to amaze me.
-JyARman

btw, the new buna-n gaskets are made of nitrile rubber (and for me smell less than the latex ones).

Last edited:
filteredhead,
Reactions: darkrom

Caligula

Maximus
Just orderd two More! Question... the white inserts are the new ones? How often do we need to replace them?

Caligula,

filteredhead

yes the new inserts/gaskets are white in color. i hope the gaskets last a long long time before needing to be replaced (i dunno hoping maybe years?).

filteredhead,

clukx

When jyarz first came around they commented on my instagram pictures on a photo of a Pax I posted.
I think its a cool idea and i would buy one if i had a more efficient travel case for some of my stuff.
Right now i have a Dime Bags brand bag and i love the idea of it but i never really use it because I cant find everything i want to bring in it lol.
If i ever get another travel kit, ill buy a jyarz i think

clukx,

spoutti

KDM7nc6,ybxkRFR
KDM7nc6,ybxkRFR

Ok, thats the best i can do now. I didnt get the "bbc" dreamer. I guess its the missing link needed to actually post pics with my posts. I click the add image icon, copy/paste the url and you see whats up there..

http://imgur.com/KDM7nc6,ybxkRFR#0
The nuggets were loosely packed. Lots of air, but didnt dry.

http://imgur.com/KDM7nc6,ybxkRFR#1
I should change the "5 hour energy" to all day energy!

Last edited:
spoutti,

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Personally, I've never been able to make a BBC code work. I use "Direct Link" option from Imageshack. Put that link in the photo link from the little picture icon (between the smiley face and the film strip icons).

nopartofme

Over the falls, in a barrel
All you have to do is paste the copied code in the reply box, no clicking of the image button here on FC is necessary when you're using the BB code. That's probably the trouble you're having :-)

Caligula

Maximus
@JyARz Hi Aldo!

Okay so I got my two new Jyarz today! I'm liking the green more than I thought I would, lol. I usually like more subdued colors.

Anyway, the package came in a timely manner like last time, so no issues there... however when I took my Jyarz out I noticed something. Check out this picture and I bet you will know exactly what I'm talking about (all 3 Jyarz are empty in this picture):

x7xx.jpg

Now I'm sure it won't be a major issue but it seems like the white containers arent exactly light/UV proof. Its actually raining right now so the light through that window isnt very strong.

If I had known that I probably would have gotten a different color :( . Anyway that's just a minor gripe but I wanted to bring it up in case someone else can find this info useful.

Also I think the white unit is an older one since it came with the brown gaskets. Did someone say earlier that we can get replacements made from the new material?

Last but not least... is there a better ETA on the larger Jyarz?

Last edited:
Caligula,

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
@JyARz .............

Now I'm sure it won't be a major issue but it seems like the white containers arent exactly light/UV proof. Its actually raining right now so the light through that window isnt very strong.

If I had known that I probably would have gotten a different color :( . Anyway that's just a minor gripe but I wanted to bring it up in case someone else can find this info useful.

Also I think the white unit is an older one since it came with the brown gaskets. Did someone say earlier that we can get replacements made from the new material?

Last but not least... is there a better ETA on the larger Jyarz?

Isn't there two different whites ? Purist White & White ? I though it was mentioned preciously (sorry, too baked to search), that one of them was slightly translucent.

Caligula

Maximus
Isn't there two different whites ? Purist White & White ? I though it was mentioned preciously (sorry, too baked to search), that one of them was slightly translucent.

Ah, you know I didnt even see that there was a second page on his catalog. Of course the other white is the only color on said 2nd page, heh. Well I guess thats just my own fault then! ;) Sorry @JyARz

Last edited:
Top Bottom