JyARz Storage Containers

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I shoved in a quarter ground and not fine as darkroom said. So that is 7 grams in each for me. I did have to push it down so it does need to be poked at to get the stuff back out but that is ok.

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
I shoved in a quarter ground and not fine as darkroom said. So that is 7 grams in each for me. I did have to push it down so it does need to be poked at to get the stuff back out but that is ok.
I can pack about the same if it's ground . around a 1/4 oz per JyARz . Whole buds just don't pack so tight . Also varies with Regs , mids , or top shelf Herb .

Last edited:

JoeKickass

Good to hear! Glad you dig!

Had a great day at INTCHE at the San Francisco Civic Center. Sales were brisk and more than a few new customers mentioned reading this thread ... which convinced them that JyARz are worthy. Thanks to you all yet AGAIN.

-JyARman

Any word on the silicone seals? No rush though, I put some topshelf in them and them smell beautiful but when they get empty I can still smell the laytex lol.

And I realized I'm missing a plastic disc in my black jar, but it seems to work fine so hopefully it's a non-issue

Richy

Frequently up in space with Bowie
I received my JyARz a while back and I never made a post so I thought I'd give you my opinion after using them for a few weeks.

I feel I should start by saying how great Aldo was to deal with, he's a really sound bloke. I was lucky enough to win the JyARz competition that was ran on here a while ago, however there was a mix up on the shipping that was partially my fault and he still offered to send out the JyARz to me again. He then let me purchase more JyARz to add to the three that I won in the competition completely hassle free. Absolutely amazing customer service IMHO.

xBTO6Lu.jpg

As for the JyARz themselves I have to say that they are absolutely awesome, I can't believe how well they keep the smell in and I've dropped them plenty of times without having to worry about breakage. Another thing I feel I should mention is that how easy it it to access the contents. I've already saved a lot of time by not having to fiddle around with little bags, I just unscrew the lid and drop a nugget in the grinder which I find so convenient.

I'm definitely one of those people that notices the latex smell but that is hardly surprising considering I have a very sensitive nose. The latex does not however impart any smell into what you put in the JyAR so it's not an issue and as people have said before if you've got the JyAR full enough then the smell is easily overpowered by the contents.

As you can see from the picture I got quite a few as I always planned on giving some away and sharing the JyARz experience. All my friends that I gave them to were extremely pleased with the performance of these handy little storage containers. One of them even commented how he really likes the fit of the glass insert inside the container because when you insert the core it drops down slowly on a cushion of air which I have to agree is quite a nice little touch, whether it's unintentional or not.

In summation I have to say that I'm a very happy customer and would not hesitate to purchase anything from Aldo again. So here's a big thanks to the JyARman for supplying me with such a wonderful product, I would never thought that something as simple as a JyAR could make the whole experience so much more pleasurable.

S1N3

Tarzan @ KloudSociety
Just wanted to check in and say this storage unit has become my daily go to case. Awesome product Aldo! Any interested in dimensions etc, I did my own review. Posting the better images I took below.

Capacity?
  • Chopped herbs 3.5 – 4 grams loose packing.
  • Chopped herbs 5.66 grams tight/pressed packing.

IMG_2249-1024x682.jpg

Jyarz-full.jpg

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I used to just use my grinder as my go to, would grind up a bit and use it up, then try another strain... now I have each color Jyarz full of different flavors, pre-ground, ready to use. It's nice to be able to keep my grinder empty and ready to use. I am waiting for a new strain to fill my green one, it's airing out while I wait. Very nice system for storage, and I enjoy grabbing the different colored jarz depending on my mood, I think I'll have purple now. :)

JyARz

Innovative Glass lined containers @ www.jyarz.com
Manufacturer
Ok so I need to comment here. I originally thought this product was a gimmick using the recycled aspect to sell an over priced jar. I avoided it.

I saw one at Boston Hemp Fest saturday, picked up a black one immediately. I guess it is one of those products you need to see in person to appreciate honestly. Sure it is a bit expensive for the jar, but it looks like it will last quite some time. This is going to replace my "car jars" glass jars. I'd wager that I could grind up a 1/4 oz super fine and fit it in the jar.

I'm actually very pleased with it. I still think it is expensive, but I don't really see why you'd need more than one (unless you wanted more of course) and it is very convenient for sure.

Thanks for the testimonial.

When considering the cost a few points I'd like to highlight:

Borosilicate glass is fairly expensive and it's very precise glass to fit perfectly in JyAR sleeve.

Gaskets are very thick, natural latex rubber. We don't skimp on quality.

Life time cost is very low because JyARz are modular...you can replace the glass and gaskets and voila...LIKE NEW...so replacement cost is well below ANY container on the market.

And there's the "social" benefit of using a very eco-friendly product that keeps plastic out of the oceans and out of your "potions."

Regardless, I appreciate your business and I hope you enjoy using it. I think you'll find it provides a great value over it's life.

@JyARz I like your product but I require a larger container. Do you have an eta or any news on a larger Jyar?

I thought we'd be closer to production by now but I've run into some complications that have required further fine tuning. So I'm guessing December '13 or Janjyar '14 right now but I'm absolutely laser focused on creating products that will surpass my customer expectations so I don't want to put a deadline in front of quality! I'll keep this group posted as we get closer to firm "drop" dates.

-JyARman

Regards,

-JyARman

@JyARz I like your product but I require a larger container. Do you have an eta or any news on a larger Jyar?

I thought we'd be closer to production by now but I've run into some complications that have required further fine tuning. So I'm guessing December '13 or Janjyar '14 right now but I'm absolutely laser focused on creating products that will surpass my customer expectations so I don't want to put a deadline in front of quality! I'll keep this group posted as we get closer to firm "drop" dates.

-JyARman

Last edited by a moderator:

Trever

-JyARman

Im hoping for Dec 13 but hey Jan 14 is my b-day!

Trever,
Reactions: JyARz

JyARz

Manufacturer
Im hoping for Dec 13 but hey Jan 14 is my b-day!

Trust me, I'm doing everything in my power to get them done as soon as possible.

I received my JyARz a while back and I never made a post so I thought I'd give you my opinion after using them for a few weeks.

I feel I should start by saying how great Aldo was to deal with, he's a really sound bloke. I was lucky enough to win the JyARz competition that was ran on here a while ago, however there was a mix up on the shipping that was partially my fault and he still offered to send out the JyARz to me again. He then let me purchase more JyARz to add to the three that I won in the competition completely hassle free. Absolutely amazing customer service IMHO.

xBTO6Lu.jpg

As for the JyARz themselves I have to say that they are absolutely awesome, I can't believe how well they keep the smell in and I've dropped them plenty of times without having to worry about breakage. Another thing I feel I should mention is that how easy it it to access the contents. I've already saved a lot of time by not having to fiddle around with little bags, I just unscrew the lid and drop a nugget in the grinder which I find so convenient.

I'm definitely one of those people that notices the latex smell but that is hardly surprising considering I have a very sensitive nose. The latex does not however impart any smell into what you put in the JyAR so it's not an issue and as people have said before if you've got the JyAR full enough then the smell is easily overpowered by the contents.

As you can see from the picture I got quite a few as I always planned on giving some away and sharing the JyARz experience. All my friends that I gave them to were extremely pleased with the performance of these handy little storage containers. One of them even commented how he really likes the fit of the glass insert inside the container because when you insert the core it drops down slowly on a cushion of air which I have to agree is quite a nice little touch, whether it's unintentional or not.

In summation I have to say that I'm a very happy customer and would not hesitate to purchase anything from Aldo again. So here's a big thanks to the JyARman for supplying me with such a wonderful product, I would never thought that something as simple as a JyAR could make the whole experience so much more pleasurable.

I have to get on here more proactively, the auto-update feature seems a little flakey as there was never an alert about this amazing post. You've taken the time to take a photo nice photo and to go into detail about your experience with JyARz. I'm very thankful.

As always I try to take care of my friends on FC, so if you're having issues with the smell of your latex gaskets, please write me (support@jyarz.com) and indicate your FC member name. I'll send you a free replacement gasket made from a FDA safe Buna-N rubber. They have very little if no odor and I find the "product" doesn't stick to it very much. Soon we'll switch over to this material "whole hog" but while we make the switch I'm happy to provide freebies to our loyal FC followers...you all continue to amaze me.

Just wanted to check in and say this storage unit has become my daily go to case. Awesome product Aldo! Any interested in dimensions etc, I did my own review. Posting the better images I took below.

Capacity?
  • Chopped herbs 3.5 – 4 grams loose packing.
  • Chopped herbs 5.66 grams tight/pressed packing.

IMG_2249-1024x682.jpg

Jyarz-full.jpg

Fucking awesome photos...love them! Thank you for the review!

If I haven't thanked anyone for their positive comments I hereby apologize. Things are ramping up over here at JyARz so I've been busy filling orders, going to events and working on the larger and smaller "models." All seems to be going pretty darn well and I frequently point prospective resellers to this glowing thread as you all make such a compelling case for my product. And for that I continue to thank you profusely.

-JyARman

Last edited by a moderator:

darkrom

Great Scott!
Thanks for the testimonial.

When considering the cost a few points I'd like to highlight:

Borosilicate glass is fairly expensive and it's very precise glass to fit perfectly in JyAR sleeve.

Gaskets are very thick, natural latex rubber. We don't skimp on quality.

Life time cost is very low because JyARz are modular...you can replace the glass and gaskets and voila...LIKE NEW...so replacement cost is well below ANY container on the market.

And there's the "social" benefit of using a very eco-friendly product that keeps plastic out of the oceans and out of your "potions."

Regardless, I appreciate your business and I hope you enjoy using it. I think you'll find it provides a great value over it's life.

-JyARman

Regards,

-JyARman

At this point I do believe it is worth the money, and I greatly enjoy it, so basically a full 180 of my initial opinion, which was formed BEFORE I had seen one in person. It is well made, and I do think it is worth it. I was just bitching about the price for no real reason to be honest. It IS expensive for a jar, but this really is more than a jar. I'm very glad I bought mine, and would consider buying another in the future to be able to keep 2 different strains in my car at all times. I used to have 2 much larger glass jars in the car, and it really was a hassle. I almost resorted to bags!

Personally I think the size is about perfect for on the go storage too.

JyARz

Manufacturer
At this point I do believe it is worth the money, and I greatly enjoy it, so basically a full 180 of my initial opinion, which was formed BEFORE I had seen one in person. It is well made, and I do think it is worth it. I was just bitching about the price for no real reason to be honest. It IS expensive for a jar, but this really is more than a jar. I'm very glad I bought mine, and would consider buying another in the future to be able to keep 2 different strains in my car at all times. I used to have 2 much larger glass jars in the car, and it really was a hassle. I almost resorted to bags!

Personally I think the size is about perfect for on the go storage too.

Ah glad to hear it! When I consider that cost of other items ... coffee in particular it seems to me the value a JyAR provides is well worth the $12.95 plus shipping.

Thanks for the clarification.

-JyARman

darkrom

Great Scott!
Yeah I was just bitching about money because there is never enough. One of the few reasons I don't drink coffee :p

I really have suggested this products to a few friends. I love it.

darkrom,
Reactions: JyARz

JyARz

Manufacturer
Yeah I was just bitching about money because there is never enough. One of the few reasons I don't drink coffee :p

I really have suggested this products to a few friends. I love it.

Thanks man! This business has been built almost purely on word of mouth (I wasted some money on advertising) so I really appreciate your helping me spread the word.

Good day.

-JyARman

JyARz

Manufacturer
I would love to have one and was at the checkout but $10 shipping to toronto, bringing the total to $22 and change is too rich for my blood.

Understood. What some people do is go in on a few with a friend. If you buy one or more the shipping fee stays the same. For example if you buy 4 JyARz the shipping fee per JyArz is just $2.50. I hope the day comes when we have retail partners in Canada...that day is not here yet.

-JyARman

Tweek

Understood. What some people do is go in on a few with a friend. If you buy one or more the shipping fee stays the same. For example if you buy 4 JyARz the shipping fee per JyArz is just $2.50. I hope the day comes when we have retail partners in Canada...that day is not here yet.

-JyARman

Have you contacted PlanetVape? Not sure of the logistics of such an arrangement, but they are awesome.

JyARz

Manufacturer
Have you contacted PlanetVape? Not sure of the logistics of such an arrangement, but they are awesome.

Samsquanch,

Do you or anyone else on this thread, have any contacts over at PlanetVape? I'd very much appreciate any leads to get the discussions going.

Thanks,

-Aldo

Tweek

Samsquanch,

Do you or anyone else on this thread, have any contacts over at PlanetVape? I'd very much appreciate any leads to get the discussions going.

Thanks,

-Aldo

I don't know any of them on a personal level, but they are really friendly and approachable. You could probably PM them here on the forum, or email their sales team on the website, and they would get back to you with the info on how to get the ball rolling.

Look forward to seeing them here in the land of Samsquanch and maple syrup!

Tweek,
Reactions: smokum

JyARz

Manufacturer
I don't know any of them on a personal level, but they are really friendly and approachable. You could probably PM them here on the forum, or email their sales team on the website, and they would get back to you with the info on how to get the ball rolling.

Look forward to seeing them here in the land of Samsquanch and maple syrup!

Sounds good. I will reach out to PlanetVape today.

Top Bottom