Interesting News, Articles & Stuff

Babylon Drifter

Black Taoist
Source for your claim?

"I'm seeing claims that Diamond of Diamond and Silk - a Covid-19 vaccine hater- died of Covid and was hospitalized for it in November," he wrote. "But the truth is her cause of death isn't clear yet, and the November claims that she had Covid came from a Blavity article that appears to have been deleted."

Last edited:
Babylon Drifter,
Reactions: endof3d

florduh

I don't think anyone knows for sure she died of COVID. She was hospitalized for COVID less than two months ago though. And they're saying they don't want to share how a 51 year old died, which is kind of odd. So it's probably either a weird sex accident/something else embarrassing or complications from her recent COVID infection, which was severe enough to require hospitalization. But it's still speculation.

LOL. Maybe Joe Brandon and the Game Show Host can share a cell. Put it on a live stream and run ads against it. We could fund a national healthcare system.

Babylon Drifter

Black Taoist
I don't think anyone knows for sure she died of COVID. She was hospitalized for COVID less than two months ago though. And they're saying they don't want to share how a 51 year old died, which is kind of odd. So it's probably either a weird sex accident/something else embarrassing or complications from her recent COVID infection, which was severe enough to require hospitalization. But it's still speculation.

LOL. Maybe Joe Brandon and the Game Show Host can share a cell. Put it on a live stream and run ads against it. We could fund a national healthcare system.

Speculation, so a fancy way of saying I don't know shit but my personal belief systems indictes....

The list of people dying suddenly ranges from kindergarteners to pro athletes, so hopefully speculation takes a back seat to facts, and some actual investigation occurs and the sooner the better.

As for the classified documents, there are so pretty large differences in the cases. A VP doesn't have authority to declassify anything, and Trump had the documents stored in a the legal manner a SCIF. Biden claims he didn't know he had them and doesn't know what they are and they were stored in a closet the Chinese govt donated millions to provide. I'm no fan of either and think both represent the worst in politics. Both probably deserve to be cell mates.

Last edited:

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Trump had the documents stored in a the legal manner a SCIF. Biden claims he didn't know he had them and doesn't know what they are and they were stored in a closet the Chinese govt donated millions to provide.
Okay, Trump had the documents, lied several times about that and then wouldn't surrender them to the govt, the owners. But it is clear enough that he took them in the first place.

Biden claims he didn't know he had them, and he returned upon discovery, a fraction of the amount (of a nature we don't know) compared to the troves retrieved from multiple Trump resorts.
The comparison makes me start to wonder how Roger Stone got into Biden's closet to plant the docs?

florduh

Also the Trump people's defense that the President can just think in his head "this document is declassified" and never tell anyone about it is very funny. If that's how it works why couldn't the O'Bungler say "uhhhhhh, let me be clear....I declassified all those documents forrrrrrrrr Joe, using myyyyyyy....declassification mind power"?

But this is all silly. No President is going to jail, least of all for document crimes. Because once one goes down, they all go down.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Biden could just pardon himself!
Case closed, go on home, folks!
But of course, we'll need a congressional investigation, several committees...

vapviking,

florduh

If you're gonna come for Brandon, you're gonna need better than this.

Last edited:
florduh,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
This thread has taken an unwelcome turn towards politics. Feel free to chat via PM if you'd like to continue any of the discussions above. Any further political posts in this thread will likely be removed.

Thank you.

:peace:

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
0abf5c71755bf28f6b043ea2512f9d31279ca7d335e52ec8ecd74efd6e1faa69.jpg

florduh

I appreciate Musk just like I appreciate the Uvalde Police Department. Uvalde PD very publicly and conclusively demonstrated that cops are not "heroes" who "keep us safe". They're useless pussies.

Then there's Musk. Watching this fucking idiot scam artist tripping all over his own dick in public has been extremely satisfying. Now, anyone saying shit like "Capitalism is a meritocracy where the cream rises to the top" is free to do so. But they really should be wearing a big red clown nose first.

Madtater

And yet he can still spend more money today on whatever he wants than anyone mocking him will likely make in a decade.

Celebrating the misfortune of others only enriches the poorest of souls.- The Dali Lama (7th Kelzang Gyatso).
I am a big believer in karma.

Taking pleasure or making fun of another’s misfortune, only lands misfortune yourself.

florduh

Taking pleasure or making fun of another’s misfortune, only lands misfortune yourself.

What "misfortune"? Musk fucks up constantly and his only "misfortune" is becoming the second richest guy on earth.

I'm always told CEO's and big investors deserve to make more money than millions of people combined. Because they take on so muck risk. But they never pay any price for their fuck ups. Not really. No it's always the workers in the companies they run into the ground with their shitty decisions. They're the ones who pay the price.

Also, it's a free country. People can lick billionaire boot if they want. But don't do it for free Get a job in the fake news media. They'll reward you handsomely.

I do agree you shouldn't take pleasure in the misfortune of regular work a day people. That's not very nice. But making fun of the fuck ups of our disgusting ruling class is good and healthy.

Last edited:
Top Bottom