1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Insta Heat (aka iHeat)

Discussion in 'Plug-in Vaporizers' started by Alan, Jul 8, 2017.

1. PPN

PPN Fleurs&Vapeur

So the base is only power controlled and no T° control like with TC mode with a mod... isn't it?

Very, very satisfied with this vape combined with my Evic mini and some VTC4's, It's my daily driver now and the most used vape of my arsenal but I had some mitiged beginnings, there is a learning curve, at least for me.

It's the closer vape of a joint experience i have, you can take a puff or two and put it back on the desk. I rotate the stem every hit or two and stir once for a load (not really in fact I only pack it slightly with my finger cause I was annoyed to spill).

With my settings I get a very dense and flavorfull vapor in a 10s rip, taste fade a bit after a few hits... but i like medium to hot t°!

I use it mainly dry but I enjoy a few loads through water too. Yesterday I got a nice session with my atomic bubbler and some pretty decent moroccan hasch.... cloud city and the nose on the plate!
  2. Diggy Smalls

Diggy Smalls Tom Cruises

This seems like a very diverse vape, actually. Very capable of being used many ways. Definitely looking forward to my time on the list in like a year lol
  3. little maggie

little maggie Well-Known Member

I was wondering if it would work with my wismec and I think you answered my question. I hope that at some point someone will post the best settings for the box mod. The splinter seems to use watts and the tubo tc mode. I'd like to know about the iheat.
    I think I'm only a few months away from getting one and am getting pretty excited. From the pictures it looks beautiful.
  4. PPN

PPN Fleurs&Vapeur

TC mode works for the I-Heat but it seems it doesn't with some mods. Personnaly I use TCR 280, 30W at 370-410°F with great success on my Evic mini but some guys reported they combusted using this settings with other mods like the Smoant...
    SloJimFizz and BigJr48 like this.
  5. ilovebOObs

ilovebOObs can i stick my male joint in there?

holy balls, i've been away too long!!!! so many new magical stuff. anyone got a good video of this working!!!!
    Papa Woody and SloJimFizz like this.
  6. boon

boon Well-Known Member

I've got a hot spot but never combust with my Charon TC 218.
    i've a long lurning curve but Thanks to @SloJimFizz after his post i tried Ni even Ti TC setting
    My sweetspot is a TCR value on 0.00670 with my 13 mm glass roasting tube temp at 200° -240 °c range , 28-32w but 30 w seems the best to me i stir 2 time to kill the load.
    Still testing with 18mm stem.
    It's already my dailydriver so easy to take a toke :clap:
    PPN and BigJr48 like this.
  7. PPN

PPN Fleurs&Vapeur

Is somebody can give us the equivalence on the TCR values? @boon mention a TCR value of 0.00670 and I don't know how to convert this number for my Evic Mini... and I want to test it!

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors