Discontinued Inhalater XP

Inhalater

Manufacturer
It is preferable not to run the unit without capsule or charge. In these circumstance, extremely concentrated heat may work to deform and damage heating chamber.

Inhalater,

Rrose Selavy

log enthusiast
It is preferable not to run the unit without capsule or charge. In these circumstance, extremely concentrated heat may work to deform and damage heating chamber.
so we should not run burns? or should we run them with the capsule in?

Rrose Selavy,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Does anyone know what that INH post was in response to? We ran burns on the 04 with no issues. Why all of a sudden and what kind of damage can it do. We need burns to get the excess resin off. Not being able to run burns will be horrible.

Dreamerr,
Reactions: tikimaize

Rrose Selavy

log enthusiast
yea i am very confused about this i dont see why we cant run burns i would really like more info maybe you have to leave the capsule in

Rrose Selavy,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
If you leave the capsule in, as I also do in some of my burns, you will not burn the resin off the side walls.

Dreamerr,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
I own one of the very first XP shipped from PV with four holes and all...

I remember some posters having problem with a loose dial knob in the INH004 thread and they just had to tighten the screw to fix the problem. I just can't remove the cap with the temp dial sticker to access that said screw. I'm trying hard but it just won't pop out. I know it can be removed,as shown in the manual for changing the battery...

I made this misktake. The knob is now glued on but should not need to be removed to get at the battery. There is a seam above the knob that slides off. I've had mine apart and there is nothing you can easily fix in there to change the behavior of the knob. I really wouldn't recommend taking it apart.

ru_frothi,
Reactions: ugobo

PAZ

Does anyone know what that INH post was in response to? We ran burns on the 04 with no issues. Why all of a sudden and what kind of damage can it do. We need burns to get the excess resin off. Not being able to run burns will be horrible.

It was definitely in response to my post about doing a burn, although i'm a bit confused as why it would cause deformation as well and would like some clarification.

I mean, what's the difference between doing a burn and just leaving it on 8 with a capsule/plant material in and not hitting it for 10 minutes?

PAZ,
Reactions: swoops

Vaporisateur

Senior Marijuanist
It was definitely in response to my post about doing a burn, although i'm a bit confused as why it would cause deformation as well and would like some clarification.

I mean, what's the difference between doing a burn and just leaving it on 8 with a capsule/plant material in and not hitting it for 10 minutes?

My guess is that without a capsule the heat will dissipate faster, and the sensors will keep the element almost always 'on' to maintain temp. where if you leave the capsule with material it becomes a 'heat chamber' and temperature will not drop as fast...

Vaporisateur,

ugobo

I made this misktake. The knob is now glued on but should not need to be removed to get at the battery. There is a seam above the knob that slides off. I've had mine apart and there is nothing you can easily fix in there to change the behavior of the knob. I really wouldn't recommend taking it apart.

Thanks for the advice! I've contacted Martin at Pharmacor and will visit them soon to fix that problem. I will report back how was my visit but for now i have a great feeling that they really want to help me out with my issue.

ugobo,

Inhalater

Manufacturer
If a burn is needed, it is preferable to have and empty capsule in the unit or to keep temperature low. Max temperature and no capsules makes for useless thermal stress in the heating chamber a may promote premature wear of heating chamber.

Inhalater,

TheOtherSideVapes

Vaporizer Enthusiast & Retailer
Retailer
That statement made me so happy :D I placed my order yesterday, I guess that means I'll have mine next week!

Is there a way to modify my order to add more capsules? Or do I have to make a separate order?

If your order was placed through me, the answer is yes, but please contact me directly to make the change.

Here's my email address: TaylorS@the-other-side.net

Thanks,
Taylor Shomaker

TheOtherSideVapes,

DBVn00b

My brand new Stormtrooper(white xp) just arrived, I couldnt wait so I snatched from the mailman hands as I handed my ID, so pumped!!!! It looks way more sexy in person.

As soon as my camera battery charges Ill try to upload some pics from this beatiful device.

Just a couple of question for my fellow XP users:

I know I have to wait for the battery to charge completely for 6 hrs before the first use, is it advisable to test it while its charging or should I just wait(I just want to know if the unit works properly)? How do I know when it's completely charged?

Once Im ready to use it, should I turn the heat on without materiak to burn factory oils? If so, for how long?

Thanks in advance, Ill probably have more questions as I remember.

DBVn00b,

tikimaize

Big Rigger Approved!
My brand new Stormtrooper(white xp) just arrived, I couldnt wait so I snatched from the mailman hands as I handed my ID, so pumped!!!! It looks way more sexy in person.

As soon as my camera battery charges Ill try to upload some pics from this beatiful device.

Just a couple of question for my fellow XP users:

I know I have to wait for the battery to charge completely for 6 hrs before the first use, is it advisable to test it while its charging or should I just wait(I just want to know if the unit works properly)? How do I know when it's completely charged?

Once Im ready to use it, should I turn the heat on without materiak to burn factory oils? If so, for how long?

Thanks in advance, Ill probably have more questions as I remember.

The charging light shuts off when fully charged. I do not recommend using it without a few burn offs. I forgot to do this with mine and the first few uses left my throat very irritated. It progressively got better as I used it. If you must burn it off with material inside I would use ABV or tobacco. Again, I would do this several times before using it.

tikimaize,

DBVn00b

The charging light shuts off when fully charged. I do not recommend using it without a few burn offs. I forgot to do this with mine and the first few uses left my throat very irritated. It progressively got better as I used it. If you must burn it off with material inside I would use ABV or tobacco. Again, I would do this several times before using it.

Im a little bit confused because the light shut off after 2 hrs charging which made me think it was fully charged. I couldnt wait anymore and took it for its first ride, I am very pleased with the results.

However I am alarmed at the fact that jut before I killed my first capsule the battery died after about 9 hits, while I turned it on setting # 4 the whole session before it died.

I just put it to recharge, but the confusion doesnt seem to dissipate. I always get confused when buying electronics, they say to charge them before first use, but then the light shuts off...did I ruin its battery life by using it prematurely or it will be fixed by just charging it?

DBVn00b,

tikimaize

Big Rigger Approved!
I know the units are pre charged when you get them, i guess 2 hrs was all it needed. Maybe draining it fully then recharging will help.

tikimaize,

DBVn00b

I know the units are pre charged when you get them, i guess 2 hrs was all it needed. Maybe draining it fully then recharging will help.

Thanks a lot for your fast response, its just that I mainly bought it for its battery life as Im need of a portable device and is disappointing after hearing that it runs for about 8 capsules, and mine died after 1.

Hopefully your advice works. Thanks again.

DBVn00b,

Vaporisateur

Senior Marijuanist
Thanks a lot for your fast response, its just that I mainly bought it for its battery life as Im need of a portable device and is disappointing after hearing that it runs for about 8 capsules, and mine died after 1.

Just FYI - there is an auto-shutoff after 8 minutes use. Turn the knob all the way to off and turn it back on. Should fire up again.

Vaporisateur,
Reactions: JoeKickass

Sonics420

I think he ran into auto shutoff mode..
DBV post some pics! Ill be getting a white one in soon too, not sure when but I cant wait.

Sonics420,

weenstoned

Just got my replacement XP after my first one died in less than a day. Unfortunately there was no temperature sticker on the knob, but I remedied that by putting the sticker from the dead one's knob on it. Now I just have to wait for it to charge.

I was also kind of under the impression that there would be an envelope or something to send the dead unit to Pharmacor, but nothing.

DBVn00b

I think he ran into auto shutoff mode..
DBV post some pics! Ill be getting a white one in soon too, not sure when but I cant wait.

Lmao!! That solves my problem, Im in love with my stormtrooper, been cheatin on da buddha since it arrived. This thing hits like a truck for such a small size, its awesome.

Your pics and vids sold me and I even got it from the same guy, so yes I will post pics for you guys as soon as my gf arrives from work with the camera, she cant wait to try it herself.

Sonics420

Lmao!! That solves my problem, Im in love with my stormtrooper, been cheatin on da buddha since it arrived. This thing hits like a truck for such a small size, its awesome.

Your pics and vids sold me and I even got it from the same guy, so yes I will post pics for you guys as soon as my gf arrives from work with the camera, she cant wait to try it herself.

Thanks man, i probably sold a lot of XPs with the video[even though my videos private it got a lot of views] and recommendations to people, my friend also ordered the storm trooper XP from KP

Sonics420,

billulsund

Well it's been about 4 weeks since I received my Inhalater XP and after extensive field testing and comparison to my regular Inhalater I am still very pleased with the performance and consider it to be a worth while upgrade. It is by far the best vaporizer I have ever used. I find the battery tends to last more sessions because it is able to vaporize the herb quicker and more effieicntly so it doesnt need to be on for as long. I can run it at 5 or 6 and still pull big clouds, where the regular inhalater would have to be at about 7 for similar clouds. I have also been trying it with bubble hash sandwiched in herb and it works great. With hash I can get almost 3 full sessions out of it without reloading and pulling big clouds the whole time. I wasnt a big fan of the 4 hole design at first but I like it now that I have gotten used to how my draw affects the temperature. It is also nice for when I want to stop before the capsule is done. With the 4 holes it is easy to take a couple big puffs and bring the temperature down very quickly after I turn it off. I also really like the way they changed how the light blinks. It is much easier to tell how close to temp you are and to adjust your draw so that you dont cool it down too much. It also stays at temperature much better than the old Inhalater. For anyone on the fence about this product I say go for it, you wont be disspointed. I'm thinking I may have to make a video of me pulling some huge clouds just to show the internet how awesome this thing works.

Top Bottom