Discontinued Inhalater XP

Inhalater

Manufacturer
Great video. Very funny :-)
Doing our best.

Please note that we have moved to a new location. New address will permit expansion of production and bettering of service.
New address on website

Body had to be modified regarding issue with braking USB ports; thus imperfect appearance. This modification contributes to reliability.

We have local distributors for Spain, France, GB, Germany and Netherlands.

Many thanks

Inhalater,
just got my inhalater xp

caveat 1: i have only used this unit once
caveat 2: that was like 3 minutes ago

- previous setup: overall a very satisfied pax owner. setup was pax --> self made tube adapter --> mobius matrix perc bubbler. have also owned volcano, mflb, and others.

- current setup: inhalater xp black --> gong 18mm glass piece and silicone hose --> mobius

frequency of use: all the time unfortunately

pax pros:
- taste at low temperatures
- size/stealthability: is fully hidden by hand and basically looks like an external drive
- presentation/design from the non-utilitarian perspective (very polished product)
- hands down amazing customer service, some of the best I've had, congrats to them
- can't think of others now but I really enjoyed this product
- does not get lost with my sex toys
- battery life was not bad
- 10 year warranty
- gotta admit, i treated it like crap, i even dropped it from like 4 feet, oven flew open, material everywhere, but unit functioned perfectly well, something i confirmed with session after anxious session

pax cons:
- ultimately the cleaning got annoying, maybe because I would use it upside down over the bubbler, but a lot of resin was generated and it gunks up the temperature control button which you cannot clean with ISO
- cleaning the oven was a pain for me even with mr magic erasers which then I was very iffy about using but I should point out that I'm an idiot and I wasn't using ISO I was using something less powerful meant for scrapes and burns
- these cleaning issues made me iffy about traveling with it
- once in a while the mouthpiece would get stuck, you just have to learn to work it but even then occasionally I would have trouble turning it off which led to some hilarious moments in public places
- really nice design, really flimsy adaptor and no USB
- ultimately I think I am a bigger fan of convection over conduction. true, the Pax uses a bit of both, but I felt like a lot of material was lost due to being inside a hot oven and that that affected the taste as well
-

inhalater xp pros:
- should be pretty stealthy
- capsules! this could mean that I could just purchase new ones before a trip
- overall seems way easier to clean, we'll see....
- but seriously, seems so much easier to clean
- temperature control isn't in a bad place and doesn't look like it will become a problem
- auto feature
- great clouds without being too harsh.
- very comfortable to hold and draw from, i like the mouthpiece a lot more than the pax one
- usb charging
- love the adaptor setup for water devices, the pax mouthpiece limits the device in that sense
- can't say anything about battery life or on the go usage
- just seems tough as nails.. i really don't see myself using a case for this at all. with the pax you worry about the oven lid flying off but here it is fully covered, no worries, great
- really like the idea of getting more capsules and packing a few before heading out. packing the pax when you're in stealth mode wasn't so fun and the only prep work you could do was to grind but here its like material 'bullets', really cool
- but even not on the go the inhalater xp is so much easier to pack than the pax. i know i'm being a wuss here but sometimes packing the pax oven would drive me nuts with material stuck on the sides i just felt it was a bit of a chore (caveat 3: i'm lazy as hell) but the inhalater xp i literally open my grinder, tilt and move in a circle to get the stuff to fall in.. so nice... so lazy...

inhalater cons:
- purely superficial but the presentation isn't as polished as the pax (i don't care)
- manual says nothing about auto feature? no explanation of the ramp up time? I'll have to take another look
- USB slot looks like it was burned in as an afterthought. i plan to use this thing into the ground so I don't really care but seriously what is up with that?
- the printing on all stickers looks kind of blurry and low budget (i really don't care, but any customer could take it as a signal of poor quality on other fronts, just a heads up)
- i don't like the middle sticker and it looks like it is going to come off but if i take it off myself it looks like it is going to leave behind a huge trail of resin. I FREAKING HATE THIS. like when you order a new pc and it comes with advertising stuck all over it but taking the stickers off means you'll have lint stuck to the residue for the rest of times. apple products never have this problem, nor did the pax.... this inhalater xp looks like an awesome product, you don't need stickers, lol
- makes me wish my other sex toys could vaporize material
- fewer years on the warrantee but not a big deal I guess, let's see how it holds up

conclusion: remember I haven't used it very often, but I'm previously a pax user and for my personal usage needs and for my personal preference the inhalater serves me a lot better than the pax. this statement should be updated a week from now after use in different settings and for when i've had to clean it ... plus so far i can't say anything about the battery either. it is not the most polished product in terms of presentation or manufacturing (you can tell somebody was scrambling printing out serial number and sticking them on last minute lol.. but i know its hectic times and that the company is actively adapting to the demand, good luck) but so far my favorite vaporization unit of all kinds.

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...
After some toying around with my Inhalater XP I realize I was clearly mistaken.

I start it out about 4 now, and work up to 6. 7 to finish of the bowl.

For all you guys waiting for your Inhalater XP to arrive, have no fear, this thing kicks ass!
heres a video!

May the four winds blow you safely home...

deadheadbill,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi Xp-mens, after a week to use my new xp I can say that this unit is better than I expect, it produces incredible clouds near enough my Cloud, to get them you must to sacrify the taste and trough water is better in this case, but I think that unit is built like that(big clouds= bad taste).
But I like that, I get it for the ability to be a big hitter (for a better taste I'm looking to the Firewood, Jam's reviews are nice...)
It's possible to get full vapor and taste, you need to use level 4 or 5 and WAIT between draws at least 30s after green led stop blinking (exactly the same method to get really big clouds at level 6 or 7, I never use 8 anymore)

I hope my Xp will work many years, in this summer it's a pleasure to draw big clouds in the garden, I never smoke anymore

I forget something to get big clouds, draw really slowly, the first time I think that I can draw like I want and don't get lot of visible vapor, try to draw slowly, the led can help you, draw slowly when the light is solid green, and, when the led start to blink, draw faster to finish your draw =big milky cloud

mod note: Please avoid back-to-back posts, use Edit instead. Two posts merged.

PPN,

trillarab

Hey since the FuckCombustion (and Grasscity) community have been so nice to me answering most of my question I was thinking when I finally get my Inhalater XP Do you guys want me to make a video reviewing it? I don't see many out there and I am a YouTuber so it would only make sense to make a video reviewing it. Tell me what you guys wanna see in the review and I'll record it when I get it.

natural farmer

Hey since the FuckCombustion (and Grasscity) community have been so nice to me answering most of my question I was thinking when I finally get my Inhalater XP Do you guys want me to make a video reviewing it? I don't see many out there and I am a YouTuber so it would only make sense to make a video reviewing it. Tell me what you guys wanna see in the review and I'll record it when I get it.

Very nice of you mate... I'd like to see that USB port myself as well as a bong session with both soft draws and hard draws... :)

natural farmer,

trillarab

Well I don't have a bong but I can definitely review the USB port. Do you think if I email inhalater they would be help me out and send me a pax or something to compare the two I mean I'm pretty sure I'm going to like it over the Pax but It'll be the comparison everyone is wanting.

mod note: From the rules page- Do not ask about being a beta tester or ask about freebies.

trillarab,

Edward Hyde

Great video. Very funny :-)
Doing our best.

Please note that we have moved to a new location. New address will permit expansion of production and bettering of service.
New address on website

Body had to be modified regarding issue with braking USB ports; thus imperfect appearance. This modification contributes to reliability.

We have local distributors for Spain, France, GB, Germany and Netherlands.

Many thanks

really nice news but i still dont see replacement units...

Edward Hyde,
Well I don't have a bong but I can definitely review the USB port. Do you think if I email inhalater they would be help me out and send me a pax or something to compare the two I mean I'm pretty sure I'm going to like it over the Pax but It'll be the comparison everyone is wanting.

mod note: From the rules page- Do not ask about being a beta tester or ask about freebies.

Yea call them I'm sure they would be down lol Make sure to record the convo and post it here afterwards :)

JoeKickass

Do you think if I email inhalater they would be help me out and send me a pax or something to compare the two

:rofl:

I think you'd have the same chance emailing Ploom to see if they'd send you an XP lol

The comparison is basically xp > pax (when it works)
The pax is slightly smaller but the xp is supposed to taste better and give thicker vapor :tup:

JoeKickass,
Reactions: ShipDit

trillarab

Does anyone know the contact info of Pax and Inhalater makers? I'm really bad at finding contact info so please post it here :)

trillarab,
hey guys/gals

i'm having trouble getting the same milky clouds from my XP as I did with my Pax. I'm using the gong adaptor into a mobius bubbler.

I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong? Maybe it is my particular plant material. I have different one coming in hopefully to make the comparison but any advice is appreciated.

for example the advice of waiting was very good
thanks all

el_floripondio,

trillarab

Also do you guys want me to review it when I first get it or review it then wait a week and see my initial thoughts on how it holds up?

trillarab,

exit

Oh sweet, just noticed my XP got shipped 2 days ago. Should have it Wednesday. Hopefully we will all have them in hand soon?

exit,
Reactions: toros23

trillarab

Still no word from planetvape about my order. No emails or anything. I preordered may 25 anyone have any luck?

trillarab,

filteredhead

PV's target dates have shifted again, when I called them yesterday they said XPs were en-route to them and expect them to arrive at their facility today (or tomorrow), so now I expect to receive my XP sometime next week before the weekend hopefully.

exit

We have operational serials now, for better tracking of unit version. Units XPB1125 and up have the latest auto mode settings

Well i was hoping I was going to get one out of this batch but I guess no such luck! Oh well. Either way at least I have a XP ;) who's jealous?

PbSkipkl.jpg

I hope pharmacor doesn't expect you to keep the sticker on the unit.... especially when it covers up the USB port!!! seriously... :rolleyes:

vFJjGbCl.jpg

exit,

Sonics420

^ You can easily adjust the sticker, it comes off and on pretty easy.

That usb port looks funky tho. I see why they did it, my replacement is already have an issue where I have to budge the XP a bit so that it will charge.

Sonics420,

exit

I already took off the sticker entirely and cleaned up the gunk :) Didn't like how it felt against my hands.

Yeah the USB port does look a little crazy. I guess they must have had lots of issues with the port coming loose because it looks like there's 5 pounds of epoxy holding it in place! :lol: Waiting for the 1st charge to finish before I give it a go though.

exit,

natural farmer

I already took off the sticker entirely and cleaned up the gunk :) Didn't like how it felt against my hands.

Yeah the USB port does look a little crazy. I guess they must have had lots of issues with the port coming loose because it looks like there's 5 pounds of epoxy holding it in place! :lol: Waiting for the 1st charge to finish before I give it a go though.

A pic of the port maybe? :)

natural farmer,
Top Bottom