Discontinued Inhalater XP

YeeeBuddy

I have to agree with Sonics, as much as i love the cera LL it has its drawbacks in the portability department. The load size is pretty small, enough to get you nicely medicated once maybe twice depending on your tolerance, if you don't mind reloading on the go i guess this wouldn't be a problem. It does get pretty hot as well near the core/MP, mine never gets uncomfortably hot below the hole for the lockout pin so as long as your careful where you hold it your fine, i wouldn't throw it in a pocket after a ll sesh though. I would think twice if you really need a on the go flower vape.

Inhalater

Manufacturer
We do not have the extraction tool ready. It will be a cylinder with a screw centered at one end. This screw is 0.135in long so as not to exceed recess depth in center of heating chamber bottom.

By screwing this through the screen it will be easy to remove it.

As for the 004, recesses to pull out the screen are located laterally. One must poke and fiddle to remove the filter.

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
By screwing this through the screen it will be easy to remove it.

hope replacement units ship out soon! On another note, I think I may have asked this before on the inh004 thread but can guitar knobs be used to replace the dial?
wholesale-new-free-shipping-50pcs-lot-LP-Speed-font-b-knobs-b-font-font-b-Guitar.jpg_250x250.jpg

WillJay840

anyone receive shipping/tracking info for the shipment PV received last thursday?
I had to change my color to black(big deal I know lol) but I got an email from PV monday saying mine would be shipped out today, hasn't yet but I got my fingers crossed...

WillJay840,
Has anyone tried the the gong adapter from PV for the XP? I have been using the mouth piece directly onto water pipes and it works well but I have broken a capsule taking it out. How does it stack up performance wise?

Highnstein,

2clicker

Observer
cant say enough great things about my XP. here it is naked next to its partners in crime. except for the dial sticker. until i get a replacement dial knob from Pharmacor ill be running the XP as she sits in this pic.

OnoHyA6.jpg

still not sure about these capsules... i just dont love them. they sure seem to work, but just seem fragile. been using the same cap for since i got it though and it destroys me when i need it to.

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Nice clicker. Glad you are enjoying it. Now increase that collection. I heard it was a law around her or something to that effect:rofl:

Dreamerr,

JoeKickass

hope replacement units ship out soon! On another note, I think I may have asked this before on the inh004 thread but can guitar knobs be used to replace the dial?
wholesale-new-free-shipping-50pcs-lot-LP-Speed-font-b-knobs-b-font-font-b-Guitar.jpg_250x250.jpg
I would think so but only if the original knob can be removed, is there any kind of glue?

JoeKickass,

2clicker

Observer
I would think so but only if the original knob can be removed, is there any kind of glue?

the knob on my 2 holed XP is held on by a small machine screw. phillips drive if im not mistaken.

*EDIT* kaptan is right its a hex drive... no idea the size tho. metric...?

Kaptan

In order for these to work, there would need to be a small rectangular shaped notch in the center of the knob on the side that joins to the INH. Also, there would have to be a very small hole drilled for the hex screw that secures the knob. Furthermore, the INH knob is molded to perfectly snap into place onto the INH body.

I think modifying the INH knob would be the easiest route, but it would be nice if those knobs would work. I hate any stickers on the device, but unfortunately the numbers are necessary.

Kaptan,

2clicker

Observer
I hate any stickers on the device, but unfortunately the numbers are necessary.

they dont have to be necessary. i am going to get a new knob to experiment with, but this is the plan... basically with the sticker still attached im either going to use a dremel or just a drill to mark either the lines or in between the lines. then remove the sticker to reveal the marks in the delrin. and then just line the marks up to the bottom LED.

easy as pie and no sticker. ill post pics.

2clicker,

Dreamerr

You are so creative and now handy too wow...I can't wait to see your creation.

Dreamerr,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I have been digging like crazy and can't find the info...what was the word on buying the XP from ebay? Anyone have one? Are they working? Are they covered by warranty? search didn't help...

UG

jambandphan03,

Dreamerr

Yes they are covered by warranty. He claims when you order he goes over and gets one from pharm. IIRC I think they confirmed that as well. People were getting mad that he was getting them before PV and IIRC pharm said they would do it in order from now on. Now of course this could all be made up in my head since I don't trust my memory right now.

Dreamerr,

fogbank

I have been digging like crazy and can't find the info...what was the word on buying the XP from ebay? Anyone have one? Are they working? Are they covered by warranty? search didn't help...

UG

I have a 4 hole XP model I purchased from eBay on Feb. 25. It is still working.

fogbank,

JoeKickass

what was the word on buying the XP from ebay? Anyone have one? Are they working? Are they covered by warranty?
They might even be the best way to buy:
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/inhalater-xp.8386/page-40
And yes Pharmacore honors the warranty from Kush Land, I was the one who verified it and have a email from them.
Now lets compare this to Kush Paradise. I messaged him about buying a vape from him today. Within 10 minutes he responds back. He is very friendly and open and answers all the questions I have. Also, there won't be a giant wait, it will be shipping out fairly soon after I order it. This is a person who I would want to continue coming back to.

Kaptan

UG
I've read that he will also match PV's discounted price on the XP.

Kaptan,

Cannibal

So after following the older inhalater INH004 thread, I definetly want an inhalater/xp. However when I finally skipped ahead to present day posts, it seems PlanetVape and The Other Side Vapes are back ordered due to some malfunctions and slow production on the side of Pharmcore. :myday:

Does anyone have any idea how long it would take to get one of these if I ordered it immediately? I need one before i go on vacation in June. I thought I'd ask here as most members seem very helpful and knowledgeable.

Cannibal,

Dreamerr

I would think you would get it well before June but of course we can only guess.

Welcome to the forum

Dreamerr,

Cannibal

Hey Cannibal,

You can expect the Inhalater INH004 XP to be available around mid-April so don't worry, you'll be vaping in June ;)

Philippe
Kush Paradise

That's good news. I am debating buying one through you on ebay, however, I'm a little unsure which batch of inhalaters these are. I definetly do not want one of the XPs that has been calibrated to a higher temperature. Also unsure if the warranty is void, transferred or starts if I receive it from you.

Cannibal,
Top Bottom