Discontinued Inhalater XP

Is there any word on that shipment PV was supposed to receive friday? I emailed them about it this morning and also asked what their shipping times to QC were like... but no reply, looks i wont be getting mine this week :cry:
I talked to PV recently, and I was told they were expecting the shipment to get to them either Thursday or Friday

smoke blunts,

Edward Hyde

ok my unit arrived today...its smaller than the first unit...looks more sturdy also...dont know how it functions cause i dont have time to try it right now...so i'll report back with how it performs.

Sonics420

When Pharmacor sends a replacement do they give you a heads up or tracking at all?

@Edward when did you report a malfunctioning unit??

Sonics420,

Edward Hyde

When Pharmacor sends a replacement do they give you a heads up or tracking at all?

@Edward when did you report a malfunctioning unit??

1st february...i got a confirm about my replacement 2 days before it arrived...so yours maybe has been shipped also and they just have not inform you...probably because of the big load of e mails they get due to many broken units...the second unit i had order with mine is now broken as well as i told u before and even tho they replied about mine they didnt mention anything about the second replacement yet...so we will be waiting...my friend is thinking about buying another vape to cover his needs until the xp arrives after all that long wait...

Edward Hyde,

Inhalater

Manufacturer
Shipment to PV is being done today thursday 28 october. Colors in the shipment, Black (23) Red (8) Blue (3).

Next units to be produced are replacement units.

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
What is even funnier is I read the post so carefully hours ago and didn't even notice it said Oct...I was wondering what you were talking about and in my head it was like stop testing and mail broken ones. I think thought nooooooooooooooo he couldn't mean that and read the post carefully again........to funny.:lol:

Sonics420

Lol..caught that too..

Well my buggy xp finally gave out today.. wow... Turn it on..light blinks 3 times and thats it..nothing..

Sucks cuz i sold off most my portables thinkin the xp was it... now the only thing i have is a Cera which doesnt fit my portable LL needs like the xp did =/

Sonics420,

zephyron

Shipment to PV is being done today thursday 28 october. Colors in the shipment, Black (23) Red (8) Blue (3).

WOO! Looks like mine is part of that!... I hope lol, got myself a blue one and it doesnt seem like a lot of people got blues :D

zephyron,

baltik

Dreamerr - Sine you own all three vapes I am considering: would you agree that the taste of the solo is superior to both the INH and the pinnacle? Any clear preference between the INH and the Pinnacle in terms of taste?

baltik,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
INH tastes the worse. PN and solo are almost even with maybe and edge to the solo but I have found with different strains the PN can be better so really a toss up. I am using my long glass ext straw and that helps any vape. Go and read my review over at the PN thread since it doesn't belong here.

As you can see the INH has moved down my list it was first for the longest. I was looking forward to the xp but with all the release issues I am keeping my 04 even with its dim light back to back issue. I think from everything I read that the 04 for me is better then the xp. I also hate to do returns especially out of the country. You also have to pay for postage which is not my idea of conserving hard earned money. I don't think I ever returned a product that I can recall till I got into this vape world. I don't have the personality for having issues. I barely have to do returns to stores so in the mail no way do I want to do that. As soon as I see returns I run.

Any questions PM me or go read my review and onward from there. Upupandaways review and medical marks is good as well.

HerbalHealing

Hi All,

first post from a newbie here, but been reading for months. thanks to all for sharing such useful info, great community here.

just realized there's this thread for the XP, as I was following the INH thread (proud owner of 2 for about a year), so got some catching up to do.

Hoping to order my xp soon, as well as send in one of my INH004's for warranty. I had sent one in a few months ago and ended up receiving a newer version, but not an XP (squarish top), which still works great, just not the first INH (not reliably turning on anymore, maybe battery? who knows).

I'm hoping once production issues are at rest, I may end up receiving one of the newer ones in the case they replace rather than repair.

Gotta echo the common sentiment here....inhalater's the best all around vape I've used (IMO), and my first was the Vapir NO2, which I still love as a somewhat portable desktop (takes medicine a lot further than most IMO). but this inhalater is just amazing in almost every other category.

anyway, just wanted to say thanks and look forward to reading you all.......Regards,

HerbalHealing,

WillJay840

What the hell!! why only those three colors. Get it together already Pharmacor, you guys have made a real mess of this release.

WillJay840,
I'm guessing the reason for these colors is because these were the colors requested by those who preordered from planetvape, and these requests were in turn passed onto pharmacor, since all the XPs in this order are going towards finishing filling out the preorders

PAZ

Lol..caught that too..

Well my buggy xp finally gave out today.. wow... Turn it on..light blinks 3 times and thats it..nothing..

Sucks cuz i sold off most my portables thinkin the xp was it... now the only thing i have is a Cera which doesnt fit my portable LL needs like the xp did =/

My replacement did that on the second use as well... :\

PAZ,

Edward Hyde

ok i tested the xp i think enough to have a first opinion...works like a champ until now(the first one worked well also the first days...) but... this unit first of all is smaller...and u can feel that is smaller right at the first moment u hold it...because the first one the length from right under the last ring(down) until the bottom of the unit was a little bit more than my palm and now it exactly my palm... this unit also heats up MUCH faster than the first and i think the sessions last a bit longer (not sure havent checked).the temperature knob is much better in place ,harder to turn it( no way to turn it on or change the temperature by mistake!) but there is no 9 (probably because its one of the units that are calibrated too hot)...i have used it with a small glass and i find it easier to milk than the first.

when i have more to report i'll come back,have a nice day.

Got my XP yesterday!!! Did my burn ins and puffed on last night. Seems just like my other inhalater. I need to pack the shit out the capsule because the airflow is amazing! I'm sure I could jam .5 in there lol.

Took off most of the stickers. But I got a white one

well my imageshack is being dumb. I'll post a pic when it's back up.

Sonics420

So after being told my replacement was being shipped 2 weeks ago, I call up Greg and he informs me mine wont ship til April 3rd now..

It sucks but hopefully I get a working unit. I wish Pharmacor supported their customers more, I am pretty pissed off @ how everything worked out.. Contacted them on March 4th. Told it will be shipped the week of the 18th. Check my mail everyday this week expecting a package....wow..

Call up Greg, nothing was ever sent out, wait til next week..

:mad: Back to smokin blunts

Your Highness

Cannasseur
I have been catching up on this thread and there seems to be a lot of issues going on. I ordered an XP from PV and received one of the first shipments with the 4 holes and the larger size in blue. So far so good. I love this thing! Very efficient and no issues what so ever so far. One problem I did have is that my spare capsule came without a screen. No biggie as I had a ton of screens so I just popped one in. As far as the stickers, I put a piece of clear tape over the dial as well as the main body and no issue so far with peeling. I hope all continues to go well...

Top Bottom