Discontinued Inhalater XP

Rrose Selavy

log enthusiast
I thought I answered you last night but guess I decided not to for whatever reason. I used to fill my caps the same way twisting them in a film container. It was great and the easiest way. I was having trouble with the suck method at that time. I have found that the capsules get dirtier faster from all the oil it rubs against in the container and our hands. It made it much harder to clean as well. I will say I didn't know that back then but when I started using the suck method I realized how much easier it is to clean the capsule.

If I am in lala land and did post this already excuse me...kind of always well brain dead.
Haha dreamerr I think you responded in the 004 thread. i think im going to pull the trigger on the xp after vp comes back. do you think the xp will hold up over the years?

Rrose Selavy,
Reactions: Dreamerr
i finally was able to order a xp today through a local headshop... I'm very excited to finally replace my puffit with this; seems like it will be a vast improvement.

smoke blunts,

Vaporisateur

Senior Marijuanist
I have found that the capsules get dirtier faster from all the oil it rubs against in the container and our hands. It made it much harder to clean as well. I will say I didn't know that back then but when I started using the suck method I realized how much easier it is to clean the capsule.

Perhaps I keep my tools and my hands cleaner than you? I do not have this problem, not sure the relationship between how you fill the capsule and how dirty it gets. Perhaps I did not use it long enough yet.

Vaporisateur,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
rose thanks cause I thought I did write it and I bet nobody else would have told me hehe. I am a :doh:

Rose I think it should be ok for two years on the battery maybe more but one never knows. I still think they are ironing some stuff out on the xp said by they for the next six months.

Vaporisateur...it is the oils from the herb that get on the capsule and reek havoc in the chamber and we all have oils on our hands. It has nothing to do with clean hands...I am ocd btw. You have many vapes like me so I am not sure how long you have used a capsule. I can't even imagine how many runs my capsule has had. It is just my opinion and see what happens. Honestly I like filling that way better so if I didn't notice a difference I wouldn't have done it.

The way I came about changing was not enough in the jar a few times and realized the capsule after repeated use wasn't as sticky so I kept doing it that way and no found indeed there is a difference.

Dreamerr,

2clicker

Observer
Mine lasted half a day.. lol. For my first vape I am not impressed .

dayum

i assume the retailer you got it from or pharmacor is replacing it right? i think its proven enough to have confidence ordering, but like anything else there will be some bad units. im sure you will get an XP that will work as it should.

2clicker,

Uke

I got it from PV but I emailed inhalater directly already . Waiting for a tracking number for my replacement though.

Uke,

gosaints420

Been testing out my XP the last few days and I have to say it's AWESOME!:love:

The first couple of bowls I was getting all heat and little vapor and was pretty disappointed. Seemed like I was getting to much hot air so I tried packing the capsule down some and sucking slower. That's when I started blowing clouds.

I can see why they got rid of the extra holes they were definitely not necessary as I find even if I cover 2 holes I get plenty enough air flow and, if you are not using a tip/water, sucking hard will make the vapor very hot and irritating. On the other hand once I figured out the proper draw speed I got no heat and huge clouds.

The battery life seems good so far, I'm getting 1 1/2hrs of use or more but have only drained the battery twice. I find it works best with at least a half full packed down capsule. It heats up in about a minute with a loaded capsule and it shuts itself off in 10. The knob is stiff and feels solid and the capsules slide in and out with ease.(no click tho)

XP vs Solo
The XP definitely works better in a group as you don't have to wait between hits or re pack nearly as often but the Solo is much better with a small load. You don't get an air restriction like with the Solo and I find this makes bong hits more enjoyable. It rely is a toss up between these two They each serve there purpose for me and in the end you would have to pry either of them from my cold lifeless fingers.

It does have one quirk where a lot of times when I turn it on it will flash a few times then turn itself back off. I turn it off and back on again and get no more problems after that. This only happens after it has been sitting for a while.:shrug:

tikimaize

Big Rigger Approved!
It does have one quirk where a lot of times when I turn it on it will flash a few times then turn itself back off. I turn it off and back on again and get no more problems after that. This only happens after it has been sitting for a while.:shrug:

I have had the same thing happen to me a few times. I just shut it off and turned it back on as you did and it worked fine.

tikimaize,

Rrose Selavy

log enthusiast
good to hear how much people are enjoying it. on the website it says you can replace the battery so if my battery ever dies i just get a new one from pharmacor? seems like a good option instead of having to replace the whole thing down the road.

Rrose Selavy,

Vaporisateur

Senior Marijuanist
good to hear how much people are enjoying it. on the website it says you can replace the battery so if my battery ever dies i just get a new one from pharmacor? seems like a good option instead of having to replace the whole thing down the road.

The Inhalater is using Sanyo 18650 3.7v batteries.

Vaporisateur,
Reactions: JoeKickass

Vaporisateur

Senior Marijuanist
The mAh might vary, I would check my own before ordering a new one. These batteries are very easy to find.

Vaporisateur,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
So Greg from pharmacor replied to my email about the issues i got with my xp...he says its electronics problem has to go through warranty repair...still hasn't told me how to claim the warranty repair...anyone has done a warranty repair claim before?

Yes I did a warranty exchange. It took longer than I would have liked since XP's were being delayed at that time.

There is no RMA#
Tracking to canada costs a lot of money :(

its covered on their website here.....

http://inhalater.com/shipping.html

I really wish there was a US warranty option though.

Perhaps I keep my tools and my hands cleaner than you? I do not have this problem, not sure the relationship between how you fill the capsule and how dirty it gets. Perhaps I did not use it long enough yet.

The difference with the twist and grind the herb rubs against the exterior of the capsule and then when you insert it creates more glue/stick between the capsule and the polymide on the heating chamber. With the suck approach no sticky trichs are every touching the outside of the capsule and therefore it stays cleaner. I used to do the twist and scoop and I still do when I want to pack the capsule more tightly. otherwise I do a suck. I have to agree with dreamer after doing 1 for 3 months and then the suck since then that the capsules insert and remove easier and I can stretch cleanings a little longer. Like I said, I still use both techniques...

On longevity. I bought mine even before dreamer and my INH 004 works great except for the same bug dreamer has. Thats why I sent mine in for warranty. I have been happy with the performance of the XP. It clearly exceeds the original. My first XP died. The 2nd is less than 2 weeks old and still working well. Only time will tell.

Sonics420

As long as a warranty is there im happy with my purchases. Anything can mess up at any time.

I just recieved my 49cents bubbler that vitolo had in one of his 004 videos

uXAf7Wb.jpg

Pretty cool to use

As long as a warranty is there im happy with my purchases. Anything can mess up at any time.

uXAf7Wb.jpg

Pretty cool to use
Do you think your going to be using it most of the time? Or is it too much of a hassle and your just going to use the inhalater by itself?

TheCookieKing,

Sonics420

Do you think your going to be using it most of the time? Or is it too much of a hassle and your just going to use the inhalater by itself?

Ill keep one in my car, I bought 2 of em. Ill probably use it a lot once I get the tubing Vitolo had so it cant ever fall off... So far it doesnt even spill or leak when tipped over and stuff so its pretty useful.

Sonics420,

Rrose Selavy

log enthusiast
Yes I did a warranty exchange. It took longer than I would have liked since XP's were being delayed at that time.

There is no RMA#
Tracking to canada costs a lot of money :(

its covered on their website here.....

http://inhalater.com/shipping.html

The difference with the twist and grind the herb rubs against the exterior of the capsule and then when you insert it creates more glue/stick between the capsule and the polymide on the heating chamber. With the suck approach no sticky trichs are every touching the outside of the capsule and therefore it stays cleaner. I used to do the twist and scoop and I still do when I want to pack the capsule more tightly. otherwise I do a suck. I have to agree with dreamer after doing 1 for 3 months and then the suck since then that the capsules insert and remove easier and I can stretch cleanings a little longer. Like I said, I still use both techniques...

On longevity. I bought mine even before dreamer and my INH 004 works great except for the same bug dreamer has. Thats why I sent mine in for warranty. I have been happy with the performance of the XP. It clearly exceeds the original. My first XP died. The 2nd is less than 2 weeks old and still working well. Only time will tell.
so all you have to do is ship it to them ? did they let you know they received it and were replacing it or did you just get the new one sent to you without much back and forth?

Rrose Selavy,

Dreamerr

I didn't get a notice it was back in stock. Can you give me the link please I lost it. Me want a cheapy to chuck in da car.

Ru that reason why i didn't shop mine back for the warranty. It is way to much hassle and Taylor said he would take care of it. Do you really think it is worth it however?

Dreamerr,
To anyone who is still waiting on their Inhalater to arrive from PV I have news on whats going on: Pharmacore asked them to stop shipping the old units and only ship the new ones. They told me they're going to be receiving the new ones in a shipment either this week or next week. So yeah, be happy I guess cause your gonna get the newest version. Also, they offered me a free capsule to compensate for the wait, so thats pretty cool.

Vaporisateur

Senior Marijuanist
The difference with the twist and grind the herb rubs against the exterior of the capsule and then when you insert it creates more glue/stick between the capsule and the polymide on the heating chamber. With the suck approach no sticky trichs are every touching the outside of the capsule and therefore it stays cleaner.

Thank you for this clarification, it makes total sense and in fact I started to see this happening today with my Capsule #1 :(

Dreamerr

I don't speak English sometimes I have been told.:D

Dreamerr,

Sonics420

Sonics420,

PlanetHaze

Don't Vaporize The Planet !, Vaporize Yourself
Retailer
To anyone who is still waiting on their Inhalater to arrive from PV I have news on whats going on: Pharmacore asked them to stop shipping the old units and only ship the new ones. They told me they're going to be receiving the new ones in a shipment either this week or next week. So yeah, be happy I guess cause your gonna get the newest version. Also, they offered me a free capsule to compensate for the wait, so thats pretty cool.
Hi TheCookieKing, we do not currently have any Inhalater XP units in stock and Pharmacor never asked us to stop selling any units. We just wanted to clear up any mis communication. All manufactures make ongoing changes and improvements to their models, it is a great sign of Pharmacors commitment to make the XP as good as it can be by making ongoing and future improvements.

We always carry the newest revisions of all the vaporizers we sell and are expecting the newest revision XPs next week.

For those who are looking to increase the dial resistance, we found the magic-flight launch box travel bands to be perfect. Just center the travel band over the gap between the dial and body of the Inhalater. This will not put any pressure on the dial forcing it off like an o-ring will.

lqjYFR1.png

Hope this helps,
PV

Edward Hyde

uXAf7Wb.jpg

Pretty cool to use

is this mini bubbler plastic?cause i heard than having plastic can be extremely toxic

Edward Hyde,
Top Bottom