Discontinued Inhalater XP

@Inhalater I'm really getting fed up with being ignored? I have sent you multiple PM's the least you could do is say "nope still waiting for your inhalater to show up" or "Yep we got it yesterday :)" or something at least. So I have sent you two messages and I have seen you post up here twice since then? What is up?

@Inhalater I'm really getting fed up with being ignored? I have sent you multiple PM's the least you could do is say "nope still waiting for your inhalater to show up" or "Yep we got it yesterday :)" or something at least. So I have sent you two messages and I have seen you post up here twice since then? What is up?

Here is the root of the problem as evidenced by Inhalater's own posts: they don't think of us as customers, they think of us as shareholders.

When I posted politely complaining that I had been told that my unit had shipped and that three weeks later I was told that it in fact had never even shipped, Inhalater replied directly to me explaining that they were going to upgrade their IT department and start using a outsourced service. That is great news for them, but I would have much preferred "yeah, really sorry about the confusion" because I don't own Inhalater stock so I couldn't give a flying frack about whatever future plans the company has. It is so pathetic that I actually have to state that fact. Need evidence? Just read up a few pages.

I just want my unit working and I don't want to be lied to. Inhalater compares themselves to Apple starting up in a garage (right, and I'm Hemingway on his way to Europe...) but again they are missing the point. It would be really nice if they are indeed a future Apple and I am a Forrest Gump shareholder. But if I am a CUSTOMER then what difference does it make that in the future they will hit it big? I want my product to work NOW and most of us have been kind enough to be flexible about what NOW means, extending the definition of NOW to March-September.

I would like to be posting a positive review of what I consider (saying this for the n-th time) to be the superior vaporizer. But my unit has not arrived yet. I got no tracking number. I don't even know where they sent it because there has been absolutely no followup. I gave a new mailing address because I moved and as far as I know the unit could be at or on it's way to the old house. Sure, it may be taking an extra day or two. But I would have no idea because they didn't provide tracking and if past experience is any indicator, well I would have to bet that it hasn't even shipped. So when I read things like ''Oh, things are going great, getting ready to ship'' I can only think "Damn, they once again didn't ship my unit?"

I love entrepreneurship, innovation and risk taking and hold them in high esteem (have also stated that before) but please understand the basic difference between customers and shareholders. Don't reply to concerns and complaints with overblown grandiose promises of what you will become in the future. Those are your personal dreams to be shared with your family and friends and shareholders. Just give realistic, honest, down to earth updates to customers! Waiting always sucks, but waiting and being either ignore or blatantly lied to sucks even more and is completely unnecessary.

I am still waiting for my unit. When it gets here I will be happy to post a (second) quick review of the unit and I'm sure it is going to be killer. But in the meantime I will continue enjoying my Lotus Vaporizer that works like a charm after a bit of a learning curve and does not break.

Inhalater

Manufacturer
No one is being brushed aside or ignored. There are just so many way's I can explain we are doing our best and time is of the essence.

We can't just send any unit upon request and get another round of problems, insatisfaction, complaints and killer cost overuns.

Yes production is rolling and yes units are being prepared for returns. We have made a succesfull week of production. Technology is stabilised, we will do the returns at once.

@Shifu I wish ;-) lol

VapeNStone and Kurütun, we will get your units ready first thing this week

Last edited:
Inhalater,
Reactions: Shifu

hiphiphooray

@Inhalater, did you ship to distributors (PlanetVape specifically) on Friday as planned? It's getting so close I can feel it! ;)

Any update on this?
That temperature breakdown is for units with a scale of 10. Inhalater stated that the scale now goes to 8. That chart is no longer applicable. Also, they already gave the information about the discounts, its 45$ for 5 capsules.
I contacted PV (only place I know of that has them) about a discount on capsules. There reply was to use the FCLOVE10 for the discount Which adds up to be $44.75 plus shipping for 5 capsules.:\ I think we were looking for a better deal than that.

@VapeNStone, @kurütun, You guys should really consider working with a third party distributor. Planetvape has kept me informed of everything they know. They can tell you once the unit arrives at the company, but then its mostly out of their control. For my order, they have sent multiple emails to me just saying something along the lines of, "Still waiting on units to arrive. Will begin shipping with tracking notices when they arrive."

I agree customer services provided by inhalater could be better, but there comes a point where you just got to have faith and let them do their job. Its like following the cable guy around your house asking him to explain every step that he is doing. Sure it'd be great to know, but you're slowing him down in the process. Now I do agree they should send out a shipping notification when they send off units, and a weekly update would be great. But for the most part they have kind of done that. I mean they told Sonic when his unit was shipped and just recently posted pics of the weeks work.

And just to clarify, I feel for both of your frustration. It sucks being out of the loop and not knowing if and when your device will come. I think the main point is that the company is young, and understaffed. Have faith guys, your units will arrive! :) Production is basically over, so everyone on preorder Q3 should be receiving them within the next two weeks. This is our informal shipping notification.

Last edited:
hiphiphooray,
Reactions: Zethin
@Inhalater, did you ship to distributors (PlanetVape specifically) on Friday as planned? It's getting so close I can feel it! ;)

That temperature breakdown is for units with a scale of 10. Inhalater stated that the scale now goes to 8. That chart is no longer applicable. Also, they already gave the information about the discounts, its 45$ for 5 capsules.

@VapeNStone, @kurütun, You guys should really consider working with a third party distributor. Planetvape has kept me informed of everything they know. They can tell you once the unit arrives at the company, but then its mostly out of their control. For my order, they have sent multiple emails to me just saying something along the lines of, "Still waiting on units to arrive. Will begin shipping with tracking notices when they arrive."

I agree customer services provided by inhalater could be better, but there comes a point where you just got to have faith and let them do their job. Its like following the cable guy around your house asking him to explain every step that he is doing. Sure it'd be great to know, but you're slowing him down in the process. Now I do agree they should send out a shipping notification when they send off units, and a weekly update would be great. But for the most part they have kind of done that. I mean they told Sonic when his unit was shipped and just recently posted pics of the weeks work.

And just to clarify, I feel for both of your frustration. It sucks being out of the loop and not knowing if and when your device will come. I think the main point is that the company is young, and understaffed. Have faith guys, your units will arrive! :) Production is basically over, so everyone on preorder Q3 should be receiving them within the next two weeks. This is our informal shipping notification.
I originally was dealing with TOSV.com and he was flaky with the answers so I went straight to inhalater and now I know why.

VapeNStone,

hiphiphooray

Never heard of that distributor. PlanetVape just straight up told me that they are stuck in the middle because inhalater is not distributing on time, so they have to keep pushing their dates back. But PV sends out periodic updates about anything they know, and they also give some positive encouragement haha.

I try to view the delays as a good thing. At least now when I get my unit it won't break in the first two weeks. (Hopefully... haha).

My biggest concern is, how did someone like Sonic get his unit, and then they delay the rest saying they had to fix an error? Does this mean sonics unit has an error most likely?

gosaints420

Still it's 125 - 250 do a little math and you can figure it out and no $45 is NOT the discount they were talking about this
You may also ask your favorite retailler on discounts for 4, 8 and 12 capsule packs. Will post MSRP on this shortly

was posted after I posted this
I contacted PV (only place I know of that has them) about a discount on capsules. There reply was to use the FCLOVE10 for the discount Which adds up to be $44.75 plus shipping for 5 capsules.:\ I think we were looking for a better deal than that.

So any update on 4, 8, and 12 packs @Inhalater

gosaints420,

Old School

Vape13man
My biggest concern is, how did someone like Sonic get his unit, and then they delay the rest saying they had to fix an error? Does this mean sonics unit has an error most likely?

No one is being brushed aside or ignored. There are just so many way's I can explain we are doing our best and time is of the essence.

We can't just send any unit upon request and get another round of problems, insatisfaction, complaints and killer cost overuns.

Yes production is rolling and yes units are being prepared for returns. We have made a succesfull week of production. Technology is stabilised, we will do the returns at once.

@Shifu I wish ;-) lol

VapeNStone and Kurütun, we will get your units ready first thing this week

I've always heard it referred to as "the squeaky wheel gets the grease" ....
I'm still hoping it comes close to the Q2 I was first sold.....its a very weird feeling being so anxious for something to arrive but the whole time there is this reservation under it all......here's hoping.....

Old School,

hiphiphooray

@gosaints420, sorry m8, got lost in the posts. You are correct. As far as the temperature breakdown goes its a little different. Its not specifically equal temperature increases. In the 10 setting model break down it gets close, but as you can see the first few are increasing at 14 where they start to fall off and increase at only 13. I was just wondering if there is a measured temperature they found at each setting.

Also, how much capsules are you wanting to acquire? Just out of curiosity. It was you who posted about the PBW earlier right? I thought you already made your capsules new and clean again. Is the PBW not working as well anymore, or are you just wanting more?

hiphiphooray,

gosaints420

@gosaints420, sorry m8, got lost in the posts. You are correct. As far as the temperature breakdown goes its a little different. Its not specifically equal temperature increases. In the 10 setting model break down it gets close, but as you can see the first few are increasing at 14 where they start to fall off and increase at only 13. I was just wondering if there is a measured temperature they found at each setting.

Also, how much capsules are you wanting to acquire? Just out of curiosity. It was you who posted about the PBW earlier right? I thought you already made your capsules new and clean again. Is the PBW not working as well anymore, or are you just wanting more?

I do believe they posted that it is equally distributed between the numbers. The temperatures they posted are probably rounded for simplicity but I also think the numbers don't really matter that much because you can't compare them to another vape and expect to get the same results, every vape is different.

As far as the capsules go I'd probably just get a 4 pack for now unless the price was really good. The pbw works great but I broke one capsule and I think having a few extras would be nice. I could also try carrying a few pre loaded capsules for convenience.

gosaints420,

hiphiphooray

@gosaints420, how did the capsule manage to break? Anything I should not try to do with them? :p Also where did you order your PBW from? I anticipate I will be wanting some.

hiphiphooray,

Shifu

Hi guys
To join what hiphiphooray said I would like to know what the temps are. I just received mine and it's a 1-8 and on the manual it says "140-200 °C" so I think we should get an answer about that

Shifu,

gosaints420

@gosaints420, how did the capsule manage to break? Anything I should not try to do with them? :p Also where did you order your PBW from? I anticipate I will be wanting some.

I was emptying my capsules by squeezing and rolling between my fingers and eventually the screen broke through the side of the capsule. Pbw I got from Amazon

Hi guys
To join what hiphiphooray said I would like to know what the temps are. I just received mine and it's a 1-8 and on the manual it says "140-200 °C" so I think we should get an answer about that

The temps are 125 - 250, The manual probably hasn't been changed from the original Inh 004 temps but again the exact numbers can't be compared to anything so they really aren't important

Old School

Vape13man
well it looks as though new units are arriving.....I hope a few replacements start arriving as well

Old School,

saihtam13

Well I am sorry for all the guys still waiting.... I bought mine through kush paradise and it arrived pretty quickly (a week with a transatlantic journey !)

I have to say : I am in love with that product. Seriously. And my friends really are amazed ...
Now I am just hoping it won't break...

saihtam13,
Reactions: 2clicker

hiphiphooray

@saihtam13, whats the serial number on your device? That's good news. How is the vapor production throughout the range? A few users have reported a little less clouds as compared to previous models. What is your stance on the cloud production for your unit?

hiphiphooray,

TransHumanC

Inhalater shill account
I really think there is a difference in effect vs temperature. My experience indicates that portion above 7 is more dynamic. Tried first cycle at 7. Then second cycle in the morning with a fresh head at 9 on a little more than half a capsule.

TransHumanC,

Inhalater

Manufacturer
@kurütun You had a great idea!

We are open to selling equity. Pharmacor is in need of extra cash to accelerate growth.

I know your long wait may play into your opinion of this post; If you feel negative about it: I would respectously suggest to wait for your return unit before posting.

The corporation is very tighly held at this moment, so we have plenty of leeway. We only to need to build a legal framework to proceed.

People here know best where the product stands.

Comments welcome :-)

Last edited:
Inhalater,

Sonics420

Hello Inhalater, recently I noticed after I am done with a session and pull my capsule out, one side of it is crushed down.. I used several capsules that were all normal/straight and every time I used them I got the same results.

Lhcv1Ld.jpg

This capsule is an older one I used to test since my newer capsules were being pinched down pretty tight.
My friends XP has the same problem now that I think about it.

Sonics420,

Inhalater

Manufacturer
That capsule needs to be discarted.

Use the new capsules. So long as they are not tight because of resin accumulation, there should be no problem using them

Inhalater,
Top Bottom