Impressions of a cheap bubbler (Black Leaf Saxo 10-Arm Bubbler) w/ a tiny little MFLB

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
I christen thee, Saxo Bubbler, to forever more, be known as... "WAT!?"
haha, wow, that's quite an honour! :D
have you managed to suck any water up with the heavier hitting SSV Wat?
One of his vids is taking HUGE rips off the SSV, with a pretty strong pull. Not even a hint of water in his mouth. The way its designed, you would have to run a REAL high water level and Wat runs lower than I do.
Yep, there's no normal way whatsoever that you can get wet lips with this piece, and I've tried my hardest. Partly because the mouth tube is too wide, 38mm I think, and so there's no way enough water can make it's way up.

DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!
blimey guv'nor, that's amazing!

Now I think my box is broken... lol

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Off topic pakalolo: I used to live in Napili. Worked at Hula Grill in Kaanapali, best time of my life. Hope you are enjoying yourself there. Eh Pakalolo, you wen bring the pakalolo or wot?:spliff:

I've stayed in Honokowai for July and August every summer since 1987. No pakalolo though, since I'm from Canada and I don't bring anything or touch it while I'm here. My time on Maui is too precious to take a chance, even though the opportunities are plentiful.

OB topic: BDV, not only did I notice but it looked to me like you'd have to eat it with a spoon.

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
OB topic: BDV, not only did I notice but it looked to me like you'd have to eat it with a spoon.

I've watched it over and over... I think watching the top of the chamber and that THICK, MILKY cloud moving around, just blows any commentary about the limitations of the box, out of the water. If its of any interest, I would be more than happy, if you link it to Vaporpedia. Let the haters chew on it.

BigDaddyVapor,

u bwade wunner

Hey Big daddy

good to see you back Man!

do you think the script black leaf logo would come off with simply green or is it in the glass? Its the only thing i dont like.Oh yeah that and Grass citys ignorant attitude.i emailed GC asked If they would pick me out a straight one and was politely told They could nt care less about my order.Oh well.

One other thing can you see vapor forming in the can easily without busting your e neck.
I really dig this glass but so much good choices coming i m holding off.What i like about the saxo is the capacity in the can for a heavy hitting Hi and the diffusion and pretty much zero drag

thanks Bwade

u bwade wunner,
Reactions: OhTheAgony

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Hey Big daddy

good to see you back Man!

do you think the script black leaf logo would come off with simply green or is it in the glass? Its the only thing i dont like.Oh yeah that and Grass citys ignorant attitude.i emailed GC asked If they would pick me out a straight one and was politely told They could nt care less about my order.Oh well.

One other thing can you see vapor forming in the can easily without busting your e neck.
I really dig this glass but so much good choices coming i m holding off.What i like about the saxo is the capacity in the can for a heavy hitting Hi and the diffusion and pretty much zero drag

thanks Bwade

You know, I haven't tried it. But, it honestly doesn't look very high quality, nor thick on the glass. Looks like the same process used on the cheaper Chinese glass. I haven't attempted anything to remove it, because its just along that bottom part of the can.

I concur with your observation of GC. I have told them, I will not do business with them again. It might be tough, because they've got a lot of little quirky pieces, I'd like to have. But, I think their business model, at least as far as customer service is concerned, sucks Pete Schwetty Holiday Balls. That's HUGE in my book. I don't know a lot of people from Amsterdam, but they seem friendly enough. Those jokers, just seem like a bunch of idiots that own a coffee shop (which I believe they do and how they got their start) and a BIG warehouse. They're still doing business like they're that little tiny shop and @#$% all over "outsider" customers. @#$% them.

angry3.gif

Anyway, the view from the mouthpiece to the can, isn't a problem. No strain, just look a bit downward and you have a partial view of the downstem and a good portion of the can. You can't see the perc firing, except the top of the bubbles (mirror remedies that), but you definitely will see vapor. I know I'm milking it, when the downstem disappears. :D

I specifically bought this piece for the HI. Got a 18/14 reducer just sitting, waiting to be used. But, even with the MFLB and on batteries, I can get good clouds. Better than I ever expected. It just wastes a trench in nothing flat. Good for a very fast med session.

Oops... EDIT: Thanks for the WB! Missed you all mucho.

EDIT PART II: Though, NOTHING compares to the tube Lev made for me, to get INSTANTLY medicated. It only takes one and the clear knocks you on your ass.

Top Bottom