I wish birds were very large so we could saddle and ride them

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
I think the giraffe would wreck it, birds have fragile/hollow bones ;)

Giraffe's are quite strong creatures, those necks smacks would severely injure the giant bird, I don't know for sure.

Considering that flying creature isn't even a bird I don't think the Giraffe is a good comparison to a Quetzal. Those things had to survive against dinos..

1280px-Life_restoration_of_a_group_of_giant_azhdarchids%2C_Quetzalcoatlus_northropi%2C_foraging_on_a_Cretaceous_fern_prairie.png

paytonpenn,
Reactions: Derrrpp

BeardedCrow

I'm trying to solve the logical nightmare of deep frying the large flying animal after it demolishes the giraffe.

BeardedCrow,

2 Cycle

those birds do good eating little dinosaurs but let's see them contend with a seriously pissed off giraffe.

2 Cycle,

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
Imagine 25 foot kangaroos. Imagine the damage they could do with their punches. Horrifying but we would take them out eventually

I would be 1000 times more concerned with a 10" big red's hind legs disemboweling me with a quickness. They balance on their tails & then rip you to pieces with their claws.

Also it reminds me when I was talking a 5.00am piss & dawn was breaking. Staring out the bathroom window hungover as fuck I found one of these staring at me about 10' away.

IMG_2997W.jpg

They are carnivores & have no problem killing the snakes of the deadly kind Australia has in abundance. I don't need them any bigger than they are thank you very much.

Stevenski,
Reactions: Derrrpp

2 Cycle

So I am learning that birds have a bit of a nasty side. Large birds seem so docile and nice, particularly the way they are portrayed in popular media. Maybe the reality is these creatures would try to feast on my innards if I got close

Poostuff

Please delete
Birds have no arms & every animal wants to eat them including other birds. Big birds sometimes even eat the legs right off smaller birds, I don't know why maybe they're just assholes but no wonder birds are paranoid & have to keep looking up while they're eating.
Also why am I even contributing to this, it's lucky you can't get banned for starting dumb threads 2 Cycle :lol:

Poostuff,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

BeardedCrow

Ever meet a pissed of ostrich? They have been to known to fatally kill a man with 1 kick...
I've seen some at the zoo before when I was a child, they were not friendly.

2 Cycle

I just don't understand where all this bird hostility comes from. They seem so nice, I see them at my feeders and suet cakes frolicking and swooping around like they love life. Now I am being told that cockatoo is vicious and there are primitive 20 foot birds that would attack giraffe. I don't know what to think anymore

2 Cycle,

mixchu69

Of all the animals in our world that I want to be much larger than they already are would be birds. If there were tons of them and large, we could use them to fly around. Forget about cars, flying around ftw. It just kind of stinks they are the size they are but I am not hating just saying. Are there any animals you wish were much larger or smaller than they are?
2 days in a row I read the title of your post and can't stop laughing. Both nights involved a fat dab and 3 bags off the volcano, so That helps.

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
I just don't understand where all this bird hostility comes from. They seem so nice, I see them at my feeders and suet cakes frolicking and swooping around like they love life. Now I am being told that cockatoo is vicious and there are primitive 20 foot birds that would attack giraffe. I don't know what to think anymore

Where the fuck do you live Happy Land? I will often sit in my backyard having a vape & it is funny seeing the different gangs of birds fight. I am talking a 3 on 3 when it is Indian Myna's & Noisy Myna's dive bombing the shit out of each other & vicious fighting.

Cockies are sweet but you would not want one going for you but they are gentle & tend to visit for a feed.

Magpies will attack you & that are also carnivores

The Kookaburra is a wrecking machine pure & simple. That is a red bellied black snake & it is dangerous to humans but it is a bit like comparing a .45 to a .50 cal when it comes to deadly snakes in Australia. They do kill brown snakes who are the 2nd most deadly land snake in the world

The world is a dangerous place & living in the largest city in Australia I have encountered many snakes of the kill you dead & quick variety. Yeah fuck having bigger birds fuck that bigtime

Stevenski,

2 Cycle

oh you live in Australia, that explains much. Certainly you see the most rugged of animals this planet has to offer. Up here in Mass, we have some friendly birds such as chickadees, cardinals, robins. The angriest birds we usually get besides the hawks are blue jays. I beg your forgiveness with my ignorance of this world and the creatures that live here. I guess I envisioned a world where giant friendly sparrows could be domesticated and used to ride like a horse except high up in the clouds.

Top Bottom