How to limit the amount of particulates inhaled?

ILExtreme

Hi everyone, haven't been on here in forever but just got back into vaping so thought I'd join in again!

Sooo.. I've got an Arizer V-Tower Extreme, I've been using it for a decent amount of time now, my favourite way to use it is with the whip @190Celcius, amazing!

I've got a little bit of a chest infection at the moment however(hopefully not from vaping), so I was wondering what the best way to stop myself inhaling small particles is..

A few weeks ago I was hitting the vape through my bong but when I went back to using the whip I was getting way more high so now the whip is my prefered method so please can we keep this limited to the whip.

My whip and elbow piece were really dirty, so maybe this is the reason I could have been inhaling particulates, I've now cleaned the parts with iso alcohol and it's done a good job of cleaning it up, looks like new.

I read on here that you can filter the whip using a piece of tissue, however when I cover the end with a tissue I cannot inhale at all, it's too hard to pull it..

SO my question is: IS there a good way to make sure I'm not inhaling particulates or do you think I'm probably safe enough as is?

ILExtreme,

chris 71

when i was using my mflb with a stem or wip i took a piece of t shirt {it was a very fine type material not your regular type} and taped it over the end it worked great.
actully made it somewhat smother. i had to change it every once in a while though as it would get gummed up with sticky thc resien.

chris 71,

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
You could place a small piece of organic cotton between the whip and the mouth piece.

Puffers,
I use a q-tip between the whip and mouth piece on My Vapir NO2, just twist it backwards from the way it was rolled, break it I half and stick it in the whip and the fluffy end in the mouth piece and you have a cotton filter with a paper wick to pull it out with. I change mine about every other secession.

HippedCandy,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
When I scrape reclaims from my EQ elbows, it makes particly black/brown hash from the dome and transparent golden/red honey from the stem part. I think that proves elbows already filter particles completely. I would use water piece if I hadn't any EQ elbow in my vaporpath to filter particles.

Seek,
Top Bottom