1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

How much bud do you vaporize in an average day of use?

Discussion in 'Vaporization Discussion' started by EverythingsHazy, Sep 12, 2017.

?

How much bud do you vaporize in an average day of use?

1. 0.025g

12 vote(s)
    4.2%
  2. 0.05g

16 vote(s)
    5.6%
  3. 0.10g

42 vote(s)
    14.7%
  4. 0.20g

29 vote(s)
    10.2%
  5. 0.30g

30 vote(s)
    10.5%
  6. 0.40g

19 vote(s)
    6.7%
  7. 0.50g

31 vote(s)
    10.9%
  8. 0.60g - 0.80g

24 vote(s)
    8.4%
  9. 0.9g - 1g

20 vote(s)
    7.0%
  10. >1g (Comment the amount if you choose this option.)

62 vote(s)
    21.8%
  1. Evilevile

Evilevile Active Member

On average I'm consuming 1.6g a day

Which I think is too much.

ilsasta likes this.
  2. Green_Rasta

Green_Rasta Member

I've smoked everywhere including inside schools and churches, so, I like the vaping option now.

shredder and Jimmyweaese like this.
  3. C No Ego

C No Ego Well-Known Member

by whose standards ? who gets to set that socially accepted setting? maybe each is his own Gauge of determining that... at least if you personally use to much you will know beyond anyone's conceived notions LOL... his eyes were red - he must have had to much, or he needed it for glaucoma etc... just joking man but who sets the stage??

4. Kfreak

Kfreak New Member

I usually am around/under 0.1 of a gram of BHO, have the occasional 0.25-.5 gram days

shredder likes this.
  5. BLACKENEDPLAGUE

BLACKENEDPLAGUE Sober through cannabis

Voted .3 but it's probably closer to .25

much cheaper than alcoholism I'll tell you

6. Alexis

Alexis Well-Known Member

Maybe sometimes a little less?;):rofl:

7. shredder

shredder Well-Known Member

It's complicated, lol. It's 5 pm here and I havn't vaped a thing. But I did take a cannacap earlier. Typically I vape about .5 grams, .1 rosin, and take a cannacap at night. But my usage can swing wildly by who I'm with or what I'm doing. When it gets to be what I think is a lot, I take a canna break. Today my throat was scratchy earlier hence the cannacap, the rest of today I'll play by ear.

mixchu69 likes this.
  8. LesPlenty

LesPlenty Well-Known Member

I went from 8 to 10g a day (yep, around 2oz a week of White Rhino) spliff smoker so about 12gr a day of tobacco as well, to now only vaping about 2-3gr a day.
    I am now saving over AU$100 a week by not consuming tobacco anymore :)(wasn't too hard as I only smoked tobacco for 30+ years :razz:)

I am amazed how little some people can use, especially when I can fit a full gram in my Plenty chamber in one go and vape the lot in about 30 mins (through a D020d bong) while watching TV.

I never actually worked out how much I did use until just lately, I used to keep track with packets of rollie papers, I would try to limit myself to a 50 packet of papers a day but usually ended up in the second pack as I would have 25-30 spliffs a day @ 2.5 papers per spliff. That is probably why I like my 3.5" Space Case grinder so much, I only had to grind once a day....usually.

9. condor020

condor020 Member

i use a mix between hemp (futura 75) and pollen hashich , which is 80/20, i must use at least 1gr of the mix everyday. When iam working i usually vape one or two dosing capsule in morning and twice this at night, im glad i dont smoke tobacco almost and dont feel any craving in the day time, mostly like a good opium dose without the cons of opiates

Last edited: Apr 24, 2018
    ander and shredder like this.
  10. jazmodo

jazmodo Militant Athiest

I'm about 1.5-2g a day through a mighty, 4-6 sessions a day.

Importantly I guess, around 50% less than when i smoked

11. Baked-not-fried

Baked-not-fried Welcome to the comfort zone, how may I help you?

I'm around the 1-2g a day bracket. While my son is in school and I am S@H Dadding, I typically have 3-4 small sessions w/ my OG Air and home made water pipe. After he is home, stealth mode kicks in. I puff discretely the rest of the evening, as I get the opportunity. I am married but my better half does not partake. She most likely will when she is able. She is the breadwinner these days. I do everything else around here. And that's the way she likes it. UH-UH. :)

12. Dutchem

Dutchem Member

When using my Volcano Digital with micro capsules .4 gm and about the same when I use my Dynavap M with Ti tip. Just before bed I vape using both units now. One bag from the Volcano followed by a hit from the Dynacap. Repeated 4 bags the Volcano and 3 firings from the Dynacap. This is method for my severe insomnia. Doesn't cure the insomnia but it does help. Combining the two helps with my tolerance levels but now I vape around .06 gm. Just to clarify I start around 7 pm Vaping only with Dynacap. Around midnight I switch to using both vaporizers. Usually every 2 hours I have to repeat up until 4 am.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2018
    condor020 likes this.
  13. ander

ander Well-Known Member

I smoked 1-2g of hash and 10-15 cigs for 25 years. Today things go really better: a mixture of 0.7g, divided in 7-10 vapcap microdoses, composed by a 70% of a 0.2% THC + 6% CBD strain, with a 30% of whatever I find around so I guess a THC of 15% usually. And my question now is: how much THC do I need to lift my day and make my night good..? Bad in math and just got my night round but it seems not much..! :)

condor020 likes this.
  14. condor020

condor020 Member

Are you french ? :)

15. ander

ander Well-Known Member

Italien, friend. It's always interesting to me to find people that mix it up with low THC strains. :)

condor020 likes this.
  16. whatitdew

whatitdew Vapes R Great

Around one gram per day/ oz a month of AAAA indica flower
    I also take tinctures and eat cannabis oil

17. condor020

condor020 Member

I could definitly vape 2gr a day but man here a gram of weed is at least 10euros so it wil be 20euros a day x30 = 600euros of weed, im dreamin of the day ill grow

sweetvapor12, Gigsabits53 and ander like this.
  18. Larrytargeteye

Larrytargeteye Vapin' stevens

Can't you just buy bigger amounts to save money?

LesPlenty likes this.
  19. LesPlenty

The sooner you start, the sooner you harvest, I have a friend who only buys a six pack of beer each day, I said the same to him, why not buy a carton and save a heap of dollars, He replied "If I buy a carton, I drink a carton, this way I don`t run out for too long."

almost there and Little Bill like this.
  20. condor020

condor020 Member

Well as soon as your filling your need everything is fine, i may have talked too fast however, since i started vaping iam way to much high in much different way than before and i realise, with my behaviour and past addiction that it a all learning curve to dose and get what i really need

21. LesPlenty

You can never have too much of a good thing :). I am still growing the same amount of pot as I did when I was smoking, now that I have Fucked Combustion for over 7 months (except accidentally) I have an extra.... (shit, I just counted it all) 25oz laying around, I may have to use my Plenty more :drool:

22. condor020

condor020 Member

Well when it too much it just ain't a good thing anymore, and cannabis for me it an old friend/fiend, I do smoke since I'm 15 daily and i been smoking from morning to high, high all the time, so my relationship with it rarely been healthy, but I agree used smartly it can help, motive, make you sleep, escaping your reality, whatever you wanna use the bud for, I wanna get the right distance with it, it does feel more in tune since I'm vaping and can see the "real effect" of the cannabis though but still it go more in the addiction case

23. Lucky4luck

Lucky4luck New Member

would say it is about 0,20g a day

AMiA likes this.
  24. Ibn Vapin

Ibn Vapin DIY Noob

I normally intake 1 to 2 grams a day, when I can .I'm a bit limited with where I live, so normally all I can get is loud, mid(ugh), and only occasionally medical .:(

25. Hackerman

Hackerman Expiration Police

I am going to do a test to see how much I am vaping real soon. I am still converting over from combustion to vape so I am definitely curious if I am consuming more or less since switching.

Since I joined here and started vaping, I have been depositing the ABV into a plastic container about the size of a gallon paint can. It's about half full, so far and I've been a member a couple of months. Feels like it weighs about 2 ounces. ABV sure doesn't weigh much. No idea what that converts to in usage but I am going to start weighing out daily uses and keeping track.

I kept track last year when I was smoking and I was very close to 5 to 7 grams per day. About 10 to 15 joints. 99% of what I smoke is joints so it was real easy to keep track. So, average 6 grams per day x 365 days = about 4.8 pounds per year. Plus, whatever rosin I press and smoke/vape.

I expect vaping will consume less simply because it takes me longer to vape than to smoke a joint. I pretty much chain smoke joints.

Eventually, I may figure some ration of what ABV weighs vs pre-vaped and I'll be able to tell by simply weighing my ABV before I make butter. :)

I have mostly used my rosin and the leftover chips to make butter and have never tried ABV. I'm curious how it will turn out.

Last edited: May 28, 2018
    LesPlenty likes this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors