1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

How much bud do you vaporize in an average day of use?

Discussion in 'Vaporization Discussion' started by EverythingsHazy, Sep 12, 2017.

?

How much bud do you vaporize in an average day of use?

1. 0.025g

10 vote(s)
    3.7%
  2. 0.05g

15 vote(s)
    5.6%
  3. 0.10g

39 vote(s)
    14.5%
  4. 0.20g

29 vote(s)
    10.8%
  5. 0.30g

30 vote(s)
    11.2%
  6. 0.40g

17 vote(s)
    6.3%
  7. 0.50g

30 vote(s)
    11.2%
  8. 0.60g - 0.80g

22 vote(s)
    8.2%
  9. 0.9g - 1g

19 vote(s)
    7.1%
  10. >1g (Comment the amount if you choose this option.)

58 vote(s)
    21.6%
  1. Jill NYC

Jill NYC Portable Collector

1 ounce (oz) = about 28.4 grams

KayaIndica likes this.
  2. Buds of War

Buds of War Chief the Herb

I manage 5g a day easily mainly on my desktop. That's because i've replaced a finger habit from smoking lol

KayaIndica likes this.
  3. abcd5432

abcd5432 Well-Known Member

.25 to 1g depending on how much time I have. Most of the time, I'm just vaping to vape, I doubt much is changing, I just don't have anything better to do with my fingers while watching tv.

Aizen-sama and Squiby like this.
  4. KayaIndica

KayaIndica Active Member

I received a Dynavap VapCap M the other day. I feel like I will be able to drastically cut down on my consumption now. Oh the efficiency :o

5. EverythingsHazy

EverythingsHazy Well-Known Member

Wow! Do you even feel very high with that tolerance/.

6. Shooby

Shooby Sappfire Globs!

Well everything is hazy for him too.. lol.. Joking aside, THC probably makes him feel normal.

7. EverythingsHazy

EverythingsHazy Well-Known Member

I’m sure the haze is real, with this one. :lol:

I’m asking because diminishing returns with Cannabis are pretty noticeable from each session to the next.

8. Gigsabits53

Gigsabits53 Well-Known Member

That is so true. The first one of the day is as good as it gets for me.

9. invertedisdead

invertedisdead trance-form

Agreed! But the other 10 aren't so bad either :lol:

10. Buds of War

Buds of War Chief the Herb

yeah i feel pretty high all the time tbh

i don't like getting woken up at 6am but getting on it with that 1st mug of coffee sure sets you up nice for the day mmmmmm.

11. AegonT

AegonT Well-Known Member

Between half and 1 gram per day. Average about an OZ per month as i use more at weekend or if someone comes round sometimes.

A few years back i was smoking an OZ per week. The e-nano was a masssive help to me when i ghave up tobacco, that thing has saved me soooo much money.

12. Pyr0

Pyr0 Stoned Roses

Heavy user, easily 1g-2g+ here
    I do more than 0.1 in a single bowl.
    In fact I hear my flowerpot calling now...

[edit] Just measured and an almost full bowl of Glueberry OG is around the 0.155g mark
    [edit2] and a nearly full bowl of Skywalker is 0.171g

Last edited: Jan 6, 2018
  13. Gigsabits53

Gigsabits53 Well-Known Member

Log vapes are so excellent for efficiency. I have an Underdog and I would love to quantify how much money that vape has saved me.

14. Smokey McVape

Smokey McVape Peace. Love. Unity. Dynavap.

Before I discovered the Dynavap vapcap I was doing 4-5 full Arizer solo stems everyday so about 1g a day.
    After switching to the vapcap I'm down to 0.2g a day and feel far more smashed than I ever did with the Arizer.
    Edit - @KayaIndica - if any device will help you cut down its the vapcap. Do yourself a favour and buy an Omnivap as soon as possible - its even better than the M. I know as I have both.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2018
  15. invertedisdead

invertedisdead trance-form

Well after much careful deliberation and real world analysis (getting stoned) I've concluded one large variable I believe is majorly responsible for raising tolerance, and you're never gonna believe it.

VAPING. VAPORIZING. USING VAPES.

I realize the same reasons I switched to a vaporizer have actually caused my tolerance to rise. It's the discrete operation of these vaporizers, which can be used basically anywhere, which easily raises tolerance. I would never think of smoking in many of the scenarios I have vaped in, just wouldn't be possible. Just had to ride the high out as that stinky, potent smoke keeps use IN CHECK. You really have to want to get stoned when combusting and trying to be discrete about it, with vaping it's mindless droning to keep the rips coming.

16. Alexis

Alexis Peace keeper, fun maker and 3/4 time vaporist.

You know, when I hear you say this (echoed by others recently), it makes me think I should be at least partly glad for my allergies, in relation to tolerance I mean.

Late start today. Just finishing oil pulling, then comes steam, shower, and of late then usually several hours of treatments and then finally food, or vapor- both actually, in an undetermined ordsr.

But today I think I will skip the electrifier treatment and as soon as washed and dressed I may finish the Colorado Cookies load I began in ths Elev8r early this morning to get me back to bed for a few hours. Worked a treat! Still plenty left too to fuel me into town.

I have made such a committment to these treatments, at the hardest time of year. I've been targeting areas of my lungs I never have before, clearing out deep sections one by one.

Getting amazing relief, just so tough to know where and when to hit. Strategic! New baddies crop up here and there so you have to keep fighting on multiple fronts, clearing up again and again in the centre, whuke going after the remaining little cartels on the right/left/top/bottom etc.

Had some real breakthrough relief last 3 days, but it only takes on littls area to be infected to cause serious issues still. When I can feel an area needs treating at the start of a day, if I neglect it I will suffer with increased symptoms, and the infections go up by the next day. So Im having to just bite the bullet and keep on it, sacrificing eaxh day to treatment- until I have got some stabiltity going on. Sooner or later it will ease up as always during winters like this.

Earned a break today though. Have great day guys and girls.:rockon:

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
    AMiA and invertedisdead like this.
  17. That_one_guy39

That_one_guy39 New Member

So I voted over 1g and here's my actual numbers:

Currently vaping 1-1.5g a day from vapcaps. Some days could be more, some less. it depends how i'm feeling. I Use cannabis instead of opiates to treat chronic pain :)

18. clukx

clukx Well-Known Member

I smoke a lot and vape flowers a little, usually around 2g a day a few pax ovens and a few joints and .5ish of concentrate a day

Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
    Gigsabits53 likes this.
  19. Jimmyweaese

Jimmyweaese Well-Known Member

Those super small amounts. I can't wrap my mind around that. More power to ya . But I don't care how strong it it is.. I don't micro dose . I don't see the point . I need to feel the effects. That s what helps my neuropathy . A micro and I'm not putting anyone down. But it seems laughable.

Newcastle, just_the_flu and Shooby like this.
  20. Jimmyweaese

Jimmyweaese Well-Known Member

Nice

21. RUDE BOY

RUDE BOY Space is the Place

When I first came around here I was vaping up to an eighth a day and now I'm down to around .2 gm max.

I too use mainly to treat my neuropathy and have found dosing with .03-.05 at high temps relieves it for a few hours and actually works better for me than getting baked like I was... for me these days less = more benefit in relief.

22. howie105

howie105 Well-Known Member

Its all about finding the right dose size that fits my wants and needs at the moment. Too many physical and mental things going on for me to pin down any hard numbers. That said my daily average consumption has come down by about half now that I am paying more attention. Is it a micro dose depends on what definition I am working with. Enjoy

steama, RUDE BOY and Squiby like this.
  23. Larrytargeteye

Larrytargeteye Vapin' stevens

All the little ways cannabis helps us in our own ways is really great.straight up,this isnt the only reason but if it was id still be raving about it.weed really helps me curl a shit out first thing on a morning.

Green_Rasta, Squiby and steama like this.
  24. steama

steama Well-Known Member

sometimes I forget to vape at all >>> sometimes it's a helluva lot

:p

what's better than a big fat steama?

:myday:

Squiby and Larrytargeteye like this.
  25. Larrytargeteye

Larrytargeteye Vapin' stevens

Almost nothing mate lmao

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors